Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sato of Rebirth I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sato of Rebirth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sato of Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Sato of Rebirth   Sato of Rebirth Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 12:21 pm

Name:Sato of Rebirth
Real Age:619
Current Age:19
Dislikes:Lairs,people who talk down to him
Personality:A very sadistic person,that judges people.He tends to be queit but very aggresive when it came to fighting.He has a soft spot because even he won't know when that will happen.

Bio:He has been alive for more then 600 years but not the same body.He was rebirthed into many bodys as the years went by.He came into many different worlds as he passed through them learning about them.His current body as gained the abilities he has learned from his six path of rebirth,while in those worlds.Before his travels amoung the paths,he has learned about Genjustu as his main weapon.His right eye would usually be closed until he had to use it in a fight.
Back to top Go down

Sato of Rebirth
Page 1 of 1