Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Retrieving Information  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Retrieving Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Retrieving Information  Empty
PostSubject: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 10:02 am

It didn't take long for Koudo and Aeon to arrive to the base, that had an eerie blue outline of light surrounding it. Koudo opened the door, and stepped inside, leaving the door open for Aeon to enter after.

" This way. "

He repeated while starting to walk deeper into the building.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 10:04 am

"Thanks." -=After saying thanks I walk in silence as I follow Koudo. This should be quick and to the point. But life is never as smooth as one can think=-
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 10:09 am

As they entered the lab, which wasn't as clean as it could be and wasn't as super hightech and spacy as some others labs, Koudo walked towards the large computer in the middle of the room. He ran his hand along the expansive keyboard swiftly, entering everything that needed to be entered to unlock the thing and stepped to the side once all the information about the Sentient Beings called NetNavis appeared on the screen.

" There you are, erase whatever you need too. "

Koudo offered.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 10:51 am

-=While not a technopath seeing a junky lab is disheartening. Unless one was just on a breakthrough or working or something it's perfectly normal=-
"Maybe you should clean up around here. Order is important to things like this." -=After Koudo let me get to work, I go down to the computer and just stare at the screen. After looking for quite sometime I finally get to work. The way my fingers moves across the keyboard is like I'm playing some sort of instrument. Codes and commands fill the screen. The work is quick but looks extensive and for all the work I do. A giant lock with a face sticking its tounge out is the only thing visible over the information. Standing up I turn to Koudo=-

"For now, I'll deal with distribution of Navi's. If you want to talk about that. Come talk when I'm more calm. You can keep working on P.E.T.'s after all they're not much but over expensive PDA. That lock will be undone one day. But I'll have to see what you're about. If I can really trust this information to someone to work on. After all I won't be around forever."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 11:02 am

Once Aeon was finished, Koudo put his hand up and shook his head.

" Nah, I think I wanna develop something other than PET and NetNavi's though I will continue to ask you about them and await the time that this lock is undone. For now though, my focus will be else where. I already have an idea on something new. "

Koudo commented quickly, before walking to the computer and closing everything about the NetNavis down.

" Thanks for the help with learning Lightning. Don't plan to see me soon though, Seclusion is something that I need right now. The door is over there. "

Koudo said with a nod of his head towards where they had entered. It wouldn't hard to find the exit, when the path was being lit by a silvery blue light. As for cleaning up, Koudo liked it messy and would clean up after he was done with everything that he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 11:24 am

"You're just a bundle of joy aren't you? Well I got development of my own to deal with now." -=Turning I make my way towards the door, reaching behind me I pull out Z's P.E.T. Holding it in front of me a keepbaord appears and I get to typing by the time I reach the door I'm done. I had thought Koudo would have shown more interest in Navi's yet it wasn't there. No need to keep a lock on something like that. The data inputted on the computer was link with the data on my P.E.T. Before long it would all be deleted.=- "Good luck, but your probably won't need it." -=with that I'm gone.=-
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1April 7th 2011, 11:46 am

" I'll develop something better... first I need to make something that can help me to communicate with... "

His voice trailed off and he started to get to work. He didn't put the place of extreme lockdown since there was no need for that right now, but he made sure that his lab was off limits to most that would come to the place, unless they were a wiz at cracking complex locks. He got to work, the first thing on his agenda was fixing that machine for Priere and Peruura's ice home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retrieving Information    Retrieving Information  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Retrieving Information
Page 1 of 1