Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Empty
PostSubject: Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future   Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Icon_minitime1May 26th 2015, 2:59 pm

--- Ancient Chakra Timeskip ---

In the remnants of the Lab of the Twins, which became the 'Kage Building' in the future of which there was an unknown broadcast from, a Time Displacement would begin to occur, forming into 'The Phantom.' "Yikes. I had to go through all types of hell to get here..." Naturally, he spoke of the Ambiguous Chaos that he had to fight Maruze within in the Past/Presently/In The Future in order to make sure he could get here in the past from the future, and simultaneously in his daughter's hellacious toybox, of which this place was scrapped. "So, let's see, if this Time Displacement is correct..."

Quote :
Working his ancient chakra techniques, Aeragon began to revert Tama back to her natural age and disappeared with her.

"If she was about 22 during this time, and it's only been a few years in time lapse of the 'Reality' into the 'Veritas'..." Then somewhere during that time, the Phantom had time to enter into that Time Period and do what he pleased. "... With numerous years to spare, at that, mind you, to make the renovations." He chuckled, looking around, "Gotta make the Dusk look like what it is, not what it was, even if it is that way right now, yeah?!" Anomalous Time Travel was the shit, when you had the right connects.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future   Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Icon_minitime1June 24th 2015, 2:12 pm

Quote :
K.T., on the other hand, had different plans in mind... When he altered his own coordinates, he utilized the link to the Phantom that had been transported to the past and altered his Time, as well, to meet up with him in the Dusk of the past...

"Our time is short..." said a rather familiar voice, similar to that of the Kage of the Dusk at the time, yet with a flair of one from another dimension as he appeared in a spacio-temporal flux from within the Phantom, stepping out from the shadow of the darkness and into his own form independently of the Phantoms, as though shedding the shadow like molting skin. "... So let's make haste to the Iifa Tree, shall we...?" It was in its prime... And Kuja-kun was more than happy to finish the job by beginning the chain of events that caused all of this to occur in the first place. "Hmhmhm~..."

Last edited by Kujata on July 27th 2015, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future   Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Icon_minitime1June 24th 2015, 2:20 pm

"Chyeah. You look just like him, don'tcha?" It was clever of him to use the Anomalous Time Displacement to return to the Past along with the Phantom at the exact same time. They had some work to do. "They'll never know the difference. Trust me." Not that they did all the years in the future. Their success was already certain. "But that's why we can't be caught. No one can know who you are nor that I'm The Phantom from a different time period. So, you can't run into the REAL Kuja, you understand? And I can't run into my old self..." Fortunately, that wouldn't be difficult at all. The Seed could be planted inside of the Iifa Tree and they could move out and be done with their mission and back to the Veritas in no time.

"... Should we deal with the Forbidden Girl, too, while we're here?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future   Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Icon_minitime1June 24th 2015, 2:30 pm

"Yes. Let's deal with all these old hats in one fell swoop..." If this was the correct time period, then Taomin, Cleff and Luminon should still have existed, and those were the three necessary components here. "Also, we'll need to collect the Kishin; rather, the seed of the Insanity. Without him, it won't be possible to awaken the Horsemen, now will it...?" The Headless One needed to be awake first before the other Four could return. And the first mark of their awakening came from Pestilence, if he knew his history. The only way Pestilence could have come about would have been if the Headless Horseman released her to consume the Iifa Tree long before they knew that she was there. "We have a mission to accomplish. You deal with the Tensei and I will deal with the Insanity. Find them and meet me at the Tree. Luminon included."

Kuja-kun started out of the Lab of the Twins rather casually, as if knowing that there was nothing and no one here that could stop this from occurring. They were so blind and conceited that, well, they wouldn't even notice something like this happening right under their noses. They didn't in this time period, which was how it was allowed to occur in the future. "We are geniuses..." he muttered to himself, flicking his hair in a playfully haughty manner. "Hmhmhm~!" He casually strolled through the Dusk and off toward his destination.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future   Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Icon_minitime1June 24th 2015, 2:32 pm

"You got it, Kuja-kun~!" he said with a chuckle, hopping backward and flickering off in a blur. It was time to assemble the progenitors to this entire little scenario... The most useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future   Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Phantom's Call; Dusk of the Future
Page 1 of 1