Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Where the World Eater lies. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Where the World Eater lies.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feinne

Feinne

Village of Residence : Haephnes
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ...

Where the World Eater lies. Empty
PostSubject: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:58 pm

Fienne was in a deep sleep, as usual, inactive until one unlucky soul were to get close and piss her off. She were about 100 times the height of the condos that she towered over, being at least twice as large as an entire mountain range. In her inactive state, words could be heard muttered in an elegant, goddess-like voice "Lemori... Leshura..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:05 pm

I fly right up to the humongous giant and amazed in it's size. "A....amazing!! So this is a world eater. It's a miracle to the eyes."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:10 pm

*Unable to contain his curiosity, Shiro had appeared at Maze's side to investigate the rather enourmous stature in front of both of them that could be seen by almost anyone.*

Well.. That's a rather... interesting... thing.
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

Village of Residence : I'm not of this world
Hobbies / Interests : Crushing you humans like the worms you are!!
Kekkei Genkai : HA.

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:13 pm

Gig took over Maze's voice "Eh? Who's this bastard? Haha, I bet it's another soul for Fienne to eat! YO, FIENNE!! YOU HUNGRY? IF YOU'RE STILL LOYAL TO ME, SHOW THE KID HERE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND BLOW THIS SHIT UP!!" Gig then let Maze have control over his mouth again as he awaited what Fienne would do.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:17 pm

*Kinda wierded out by the sudden outburst from Maze, Shiro looked a buit confused as he scrtached the back of his head with his eyes closed and his usual smile.*

Did I miss something here?
Back to top Go down
Feinne

Feinne

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:20 pm

Fienne's eyes began to glow a bright blue color, and again, she said a bit louder "Leshura..." She stared down at Maze, who harbored Gig, then at the small (compared to her) village. She raised one of her floating arm/swords, using her move Ego Drive. She smacked down a hell of a lot of buildings with one swipe, then with her other hand, she made another swipe and took down another great portion of the village buildings. Not stopping there, once the two swords clashed together and made impact, there was a horrifically large explosion that took up a grand area, going on for miles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:27 pm

"Holy...Shiro right now I can't explain things but I'll need your help in stopping this thing." I flew down in the way of Fienne's attacks and blocks her slashes by infusing kikei energy into the sword I found Gig in to stop her from doing any more damage. "Shiro now attack her!!"
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:28 pm

Gig began to laugh again "HA. HAHAHAHA. Okay, I'll let you all try to stop Fienne right now... Let's see how you two fare against her power. YO, FIENNE! THESE TWO. WIPE EM OUT. BUT THE ONE I'M IN, DON'T HARM THE BODY THAT MUCH. Just show him what you can do... Heheheheh... The other one, DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:33 pm

*Shiro's eyes had closed as a simple smirk resided on his face.*

Heh...

*Opening them, Shiro's body had blurred, a sonic boom following his path from the speed he had burst forward in. Appearing only a dozen yards in front of the large being, Shiro's hand had ripped his reverse blade through the air to create a more powerful Dragon Howl slicing through the air. He had then leapt into the air after his sonic boom with his blade in both hands. His eyes had shot over to Maze still smiling.*

Ready for some teamwork? I think we'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Feinne

Feinne

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:43 pm

With Fienne's arms being held by Maze, she was provoked to use her... Calm Death. Energy of various kinds, most likely soul energy charged into the hole in her stomach. As the Dragon Howl neared her, it seemed to do little to nothing to her in actuality. Mostly due to her size and mass, but also greatly because of her power. She had just been reawakened, so she wasn't at top power, but she had enough for the Calm Death "Lemori..." The energy in her stomach shot out as an immense, astronomical sized beam that could easily take out a village or two in a heartbeat. She spun around, trying to hit everything in her path, since she couldn't really move from that spot, technically, though she tried to hit Maze and Shiro at the same time with this huge beam blast. She hit the ground a few times, as she did move the blast up and down from time to time, and when that beam touched the ground, it left an incredible crater impact... Not only that, many slimmer, but still incredibly large and powerful beams shot up from the ground where the original one hit. The multiple beams shot up infinitely into the sky for a few moments, and once again, a big ass explosion that took up a few miles in length.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:48 pm

Reia appeared on the scene, looking slightly ticked. She gasped as her gaze locked on Fienne. "THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:52 pm

*Shiro's eyes shot down to Reia, as he shifted his body in a dive and aimed himself for her.*

MOVE!

*Then in a tackle, he rams her to the ground nearly avoiding the beam being shot from Fienne's stomach. He then stood up standing in fron of Reia with his balde still drawn and now his eyes were pierced with a rather more serious look on his face, his smirk no longer there.*

You alright..?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:54 pm

Reia gasped, getting onto her feet. "T-thanks. I'm alright..." her gaze drifted again to Fienne. "I suppose the objective here is to destroy that....whatever that is?" she asked, still awestruck.
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:57 pm

Gig couldn't help but laugh "Maaaaaan! I've laughed harder in this whole day than I think I have in my entire life! You all can TRY to kill Fienne, but I-- ... Wait... Waaaait a minute..." Gig looked up at Fienne through Maze's eyes "OH YEAH! HELL YEAH! SHE'S GONNA DO THE BIGGEST ONE!!! Hahaha! DO IT, FIENNE! USE THE HOLY VERDICT!!!" Gig cackled insanely through Maze, staring intently at Fienne, who was supposedly about to use a large scale attack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:59 pm

I created am sphere of soul energy around myself to protect me from the blast. If we were hit from the beam it would only push me away. however when the explosion came my power from protecting me and I was sent flying into air however I quickly regain my self and floats in the air banged up and breathing heavy "Gig what the hell are you talking about?! Holy..What!!?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:02 am

Not good...

*Shiro eyes had shifted quickly to their silvery blue color as he held his reverse blade in front of him. A visible aura of a dark blue chakra had instanly began to surround his body. His eyes locked on Fienne, he spoke to Reia standing behind him.*

Can you fight?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:04 am

I start to charge and gather energy into my hands and I take a Kamehame stance and I yelled over to Reia and Shiro. "I don't know what's coming but get ready!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:07 am

Reia nodded, the wind picking up in the area and swirling violently around her. Aeros' wind swirled around her, quickly forming into her staff. Grabbing onto it, she narrowed her eyes at Fienne and gripped her staff harder. " Of course".
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:11 am

*Shiro eyes moved to Maze above and he nodded. His reverse blade began to glow blue as well as he took a stance made for a draw, but instead he was readying himself as he pointed the blade behind him and lowered his level slowly. Tyrael had now began to speak in his mind. Shiro replied speaking aloud and did not know if Reia and Maze were listening.*

You sure you want to use something like that now? You're body can't handle that as of now...

At this point.. I really don't have much of a choice do I.

Don't say I told you so....

*Shiro's body began to become covered in an electric field contained in the aura surround his body, He was simply waiting for the chance to strike now as he began to build up the energy drawing to his blade.*
Back to top Go down
Feinne

Feinne

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:14 am

Fienne's eyes flickered dimly, then glowed extremely bright "Lemori... Leshura..." Fienne's hand flew up high above her and she looked up to the sky... Well. If she didn't touch it already. The 4 giant ancient sword looking things floating behind her back started to vibrate. Energy shot from her stomach into these 4 swords, and a huge blast of energy came from each of them, about half the size of a Calm Death beam. They shot up into the sky and merged into one huge blast... It came down as an incomprehensible sized blast that was about as large as the explosions that her attacks had created before. The ground that had been blasted became a big ass crater, which then compacted and contracted. Huge, but slim energy lasers shot out of the ground from all over, lasers shooting up from the ground randomly for about a mile. Once all of these had finally taken their toll on the land... You guessed it, one more extremely large explosion, one so large it reached higher than the clouds, parting them from the area entirely. This was the Holy Verdict. It was the most powerful of Fienne's attacks and covered the widest range... oh, that is a big ass range that it covers. It would be a miracle for any of them to go unscathed from that. Fienne, a bit sapped of power since she had not been awake long enough, rested to restore power "Leshura..." She crossed her floating arms a fell silent once again.
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:22 am

Gig fell silent, then a chuckle "Damn, Fienne, didn't think you'd actually do that. Hoo yeah. That was freaking awesome..." Gig then thought about it ".. Huh. Fienne's tired... Which means she needs to... Ahahaha. Oh yeah." Gig began to yell at Reia and Shiro "Hey! You two! I would suggest you get your asses outta here before you get devoured by Fienne! Not that I care, but I'm just giving you fair warning!! You can't say I didn't warn you!" Gig snickered "So, Maze, might as well tell you WHY the World Eaters are called World Eaters... They devour souls. Instantly. There is no getting out of it once you are in the vicinity of their devouring. You will be eaten and they will gain power. Just to fill ya in..." Gig fell silent once again.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:30 am

*Shiro's eyes stayed fixed on Fienne as the energy he was drawing in was almost to its complettion. Tyrael's words began to ring through Shiro's head again.*

Kazuma. Don't do anything stupid. This is not the time to use such a technique.

Wont know unless you try right?

*Shiro smiles as his eyes closed and his body shifted a bit. The blade in his hand had gone completely blue with the energy he had stored. His body surrounded in teh blue arua had then burst into the air leaping to the height of Fienne and then soaring even more higher.*

Maze! Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:33 am

"Oh no." I turn to Shiro and Reia and yell out to them. "Shiro, Reia we need to get out of here now and regroup. Quickly we need to leave or this thing will eat our souls!" I start to fly away and head for the Labyrinth "Come on we need to get out of here!!"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:38 am

*Shiro's body was then surrounded in a bright light as Tyrael had appeared before him, grabbing his blade and dispersing the energy held within. Shiro's body grew a little weak as Tyrael grabbed him.*

You idiot. Learn to listen! Move it damn it!

*Then in a white blur, Shiro's body disapeared from the sky and began to follow Maze, then the white glow around him disapeared and Shiro was now moving with his blue aura still visable and his eyes in the same state.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 12:42 am

Reia nodded, following her kage. She leaped into the sky and the wind cushioned her, making it appear that she was flyining. She dared a glance back at Fienne, and then urged the wind faster, following Maze to the Labirynth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the World Eater lies.   Where the World Eater lies. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Where the World Eater lies.
Page 1 of 1