Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nenriki's Weaponry I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nenriki's Weaponry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nenriki Chiken
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Archery
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Chakra/ Tatto Use/ Object Surge

Nenriki's Weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Nenriki''s Weaponry   Nenriki's Weaponry Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 1:20 am

(Not all arrow types are up yet. Will put 'em up ASAP)

Ancient Bow, Artemis-
Bow possesed by the spirit of one of my ansectors, the huntress, Artemis. She sometimes comes out in her human form to aid me with this and that.
Visual Aid, Bow- Nenriki's Weaponry Nymphwithbow
Visual Aid, True Form- Nenriki's Weaponry Artemis

Handcrafted Bow, Slyvia-
A bow I crafted with my owm two hands. Doesn't have to blue stick out. Nu-uh, no way. xD
Visual Aid, Bow- Nenriki's Weaponry MOMO
*~Arrow Types~*

Phantom Arrow- These arrows make absolutely NO noise, and carry no chakra signature, making them hard to sense.

Wildfire Arrow- These arrows tend to change into the form of a phoenix when shot, but always revert to normal form when hitting the target. Normal form in this case would be the entire arrow on fire....They are surronded by Nenrikis chakra. fire style.

Leaflet Arrow- These arrows are surronded by Nenriki's elemental chakra, earth style. Once they land in the ground or somewhere near plants, the chakra is absorved into whatever. Plant, tree, flower. And whatever the chakra is absobed into will be under Nenrikis control.

Windy Arrow- These arrows are surronded by Nenrikis elemental chakra, wind style. These arrows dilate all wind around them, like the wing of a plane. The wind goes above or under, and the arrow will continue along its merry way.

Reverse Conducter Arrow- These arrows are surronded by elemental chakra, lightning style. Intstead of conducting electricity, it is made of a special material that rejects lightning and kills the particals within the lightning. (If the arrow makes contact with lightning)

Erosion Arrow- These arrows are surroned by Nenrikis chakra. The theory of erosion has been applied to the arrows via chakra, and they cut straight through any stone or earth.

Grenade Arrow- These arrows are explosives, which are triggered by pulling a string. The trick is to hold onto the string when you launch the arrow.

Purge Arrow- When these arrows come into contact with anything, they exploded in a burst of light, repelling all shadows in a 100 meter radius for about 8 minutes.
Back to top Go down

Nenriki's Weaponry
Page 1 of 1