Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Empty
PostSubject: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:20 pm

*while i wait for someome to show, i practice my new move on small pebbles. atempting to flash them to my other dimension without having to flash myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:22 pm

"I'd love to help you.....the moon is quite beautiful tonight".............
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:25 pm

Yes it is beautiful. * I come in running and hold Luxe's hand * I can help too, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:26 pm

"mmhm" * i nod looking at the moon. " anyway i'm practically trying to warp or flash objects to my other dimension without flashing myself. you could throw things at me..." i laugh at the thoguht. "and i'll attempt to flash them. i can train for to long cause my marks will appear after a few flashes. got it?" *i ask smiling*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:27 pm

Okay, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:28 pm

" i smile and jump backwards.* "anytime you guys are ready"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:30 pm

* I take out my AK47 and await for Kid*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

I glare at Zaku a bit but I contain my rage "Erghm. Anyway thatd be fine but Im trying to learn a new move also so Im gonna need you to put me in a situation of serious trauma" I say as I launch 5 full moon saltos the size of monster truck tires with great speed and velocity at the two..............
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:33 pm

Hey, wait up. your not supposed to attack me. This training is specifically for Luxe but don't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:36 pm

* i stick my hand out infront of me and flash the first one but two hit me. i roll to the side to dodge the last two.* "ow...." *i say sitting up* "what do you mean by trauma?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:40 pm

(Umm Luxe they give the illusion of disentegrating so getting hit by two could be close to fatal. zaku dont be near the target and you wont be killed or injured greatly duh)
"By trauma I mean You two should put me in life threatning danger" I say as several(50) meteor shaped moon energy things rain down in a spasmodic manner whilst I chuckle softly..............
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:42 pm

((Stop attacking us so we could put you in danger!!))

*I move out of the way*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:44 pm

(let's just say i flashed out of the way ;-) )
"um ok...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:46 pm

(I guess I could let up a bit...Oh and Zaku. Say "I moved out of the way" again and I may kill you.) I wait impatiently on guard tapping my foot "Your out of your vector you zetta sons a digits!"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:51 pm

Time to use a worthless jutsu I never created. Money Walk! * I start walking like a monkey towards kid.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 9:03 pm

Blinks......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 9:06 pm

i fall on the ground laughin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 9:07 pm

"Your just lucky I'm not supposed to be targeting you" I rain down ten meteors targeted directly towards the laughing Luxe standing in the same spot.........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 6:10 am

"woah!" *i roll dodgeing most but stick my hand out and flash one. when they're all done, i sit up and grip my shoulder* "crap" *i say, cringing*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 8:04 pm

*i shake it off.* "anyway... danger hmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 8:06 pm

Bone Pillars! *Hundreds of pillars of bones would come out of the ground and start hitting Kid* I'll try and put you in Danger!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 8:53 pm

*i cross my legs and lean on a tree. preparing to enjoy the show*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?   anyone wanna help me pratice my new move? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

anyone wanna help me pratice my new move?
Page 1 of 1