Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sirus's Jutsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sirus's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirus

Sirus

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rinsei (Druids Power/Druingan)

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:15 am

Kekkei Gankai(bloodline trait): Rinsei (Power of the Druids): The ability to freely manipulate the five elemental chakras, and to combine any of them together into secondary elemental forms. Example: Water + Earth = Wood Release Jutsu

Druingan: My druingan eye allows me to minipulate all 6 elements, more efficiently which are: lightning, water, fire, wind, earth, and void. I can use it to undo/stop any elemental jutsu i see and i can combine any of the elements easily. I can also produce a jutsu of the opposing element when another uses a elemental jutsu on me. The jutsu will be almost of the same shape and nature. example: Fire Ball Jutsu -} Water Ball Jutsu (water is fires weakness, so water cancels fire.) Also allows me to see and detect chakra, and also be able to differentiate different chakra affinities, like water chakra from fire chakra. This means that when I see an opponent, I can see all the different chakra natures that they posses if they have that chakra affinity in their normal chakra syetem.
Sirus's Jutsu Druingan-1

Single Hand Seals: I can sign using only one hand.

Elemental combinations:

Sirus's Jutsu WoodMokuton/Wood Minipulation (water and earth)/Wood Release: this is some of what it looks like, these are wood spires, but wood can be made into many more forms.
Sirus's Jutsu Mokuton_henge_2

Sirus's Jutsu IceHyoton/Ice Minipulation: (wind and water)/Ice Release: Some examples of Ice Release.
Sirus's Jutsu 236602065rq
Sirus's Jutsu Arist93121984687973_gros

Sirus's Jutsu LavaYoton/Corrosion Style/Lava Minipulation (earth and fire)/ Lava Release: Able to create and manipulate corrosive lava, or another corrosive liquid, which both can burn through almost anything, like the Futton below. I can also make this harden into a very hard earth like material, which can be very hard to break. I can change the acidity of the liquid spew, the non-lava stuff.
Sirus's Jutsu Lava

Sirus's Jutsu SteelKinton/Metal Minipulation (earth and lightning)/ Metal Release

Saton/Sand Manipulation (earth and wind)/Sand Release
Sirus's Jutsu Quicksandinthestyleofawaterfall

Gaton/Glass Manipulation (fire and earth)/Glass Release
Sirus's Jutsu Shattered-glass

Sirus's Jutsu BoilFutton/Boil Release (Fire and Water): Makes a highly corrosive vapor like fog which can melt through almost anything. Can even melt pure chakra, example would be a chakra shield. I can also ajust the acidity of the mist, making it more or less deadly.
Sirus's Jutsu 558fc90ef

Sirus's Jutsu DustJinton/Dust Release (Earth and Wind): Creates cubes of highly destructive force, combining the strengthening and brute force of earth with the cutting power of wind. Almost anything hit by the cubes will be demolished, and crushed to utter dust. The cubes can be made to almost any size.
Sirus's Jutsu Jinton

Sirus's Jutsu CrystalShouton/Crystal Release (Earth and Lightning): Creates crystals, or transforms other solid and liquid objects into crystal through crystallization. These crystals are quite hard, able to withstand brute force.
Sirus's Jutsu CrystalShouton

Sirus's Jutsu StormRanton/Storm Release (Lightning and Water): This combination yields long projectile beams which take on a water like lightning current. The beams are made entirely of lightning yet have a flowing and fluid like motion that also makes them like water. This lightning is much more destructive and also because of the elemental transformation, does not atract to normal things that normal lightning attracts to, like metal. Regardless of what shape the Ranton takes, it is extremely destructive, and particularly explosive.
Sirus's Jutsu 219
Sirus's Jutsu StormRanton

Sirus's Jutsu Blaze
Enton/Plasma Release (Lightning and Fire): By combining the natures of Fire and Lightning, I'm able to produce and manipulate Plasma. Quite usefuly for burning through almost any object, since plasma is so hot.
Sirus's Jutsu BlazeEnton

Sirus's Jutsu WindFuuton (wind release):
Wind Style:Gail Force Winds: Large Force of wind in one direction
Wind Style:Shuriken Windwhirl: small tornado around me filled with shuriken which i can release at anytime.
Wind Style: Imploding Dome: After jumping into the air, I sign and reach downward, and create a large dome of wind which then implodes leaving a large crater and hopefully a dead enemy.

Sirus's Jutsu WaterSuiton (water release):
Water Style:Multipule Water Wolf Attack: Forms 5 water wolves which proceed to attack my target(s)
Water Style:Tidal Wave Jutsu: Giant wall of water towards target.
Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu
Water Style: Water Explosion: gathers large amount of water to one area then releases it making large amounts of water gush everywhere, carrying everything in its path with it.

Sirus's Jutsu EarthDoton (earth release):
Earth Style: Mud Dragon Jutsu:obivious
Earth Style: Mud Barrier Jutsu:4 walled barrier around me.
Earth Style: Earth Pillar Entrapment: Creates 4 pillars of earth around the target, which have a whirlpool of earth between the pillars that will suck the target into the ground and trap them there.

Sirus's Jutsu LightningRaiton (lightning release):
Lightning Armor Jutsu: Protective Electrical armor that electricutes anyone who touches it.
Lightning Style:Dual Lightning Wolves: 2 steams of lightning shoot arcoss the ground at my target.
Chidori
Full Chidori: Chidori around entire body, much like the lightning armor, but much more destructive, and actually protects less.

Sirus's Jutsu FireKaton (fire release):
Fire Style: Skyfire Jutsu: I jump into the air and shoot 100 fire balls down on my opponent
Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bombs: I shoot huge fire dragons outward that explode on contact
Fire Style: Four Winds of Flame Jutsu: I make 3 clones and me and them shoot a wall of flame in each four directions.
Fire Style: Flaming Spiral Disk: Creates a large spinning disk out of flames which I throw at a target, can cut/burn through most things.
Fire Style: Smoke Combustion: Blowing a large mass of smoke out of my mouth onto a target, and then lighting it on fire to have it explode, and burn everything in the area of the smoke.

Void Techs (can use by activating the Druingan)
Teleport
Void Portal: Creates a void portal which sucks things into a alternate dimension.
Void Rasengan: same as the void portal, except its in my palm.

Other Jutsu:
Pack of Wolves: Sends 10 wolves of whatever element I chose, out at the opponent, to ravage and attack them. They are quite fast, especially when made of lightning.

Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu:
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Rasengan
Collaberation: Hurricane: Makes a large whirlpool with a large funnel of wind going into the eye of the whirlpool, which sucks in everything that the water isnt sucking it. Has great power, able to tear boulders apart, and even metal.
Assimulation: My body can become one with an element, so that I can travel through it without harm, and use that element as a medium to travel through at a great rate of speed. Example would be of becoming earth and sinking into it, and then appearing somewheres else out of the ground.
Body-Flicker Technique: Allows a person to move at a higer speed, becoming a blur of movement for a period of time, usually for short distances.

Secret Jutsus
Secret Jutsu of the Druids: Storm of Death: Great thunderstorm that sends lightning, rain and hail upon my enemies.
Secret Jutsu of the Druids: Snow Storm: I make snow fall so thick that it is impossible to see anything.
Secret Jutsu of the Druids: Snow Blizzard: Once I make the jutsu above I make the snow blow around a person so much that they are unable to move because of the sher force of the snow. When I release it, the person is blown 50ft away.
Secret Jutsu of the Druids: Elemental Climax: I make all 6 elements form around a person in a cube like fashion with the elements at there stongest. then the elements crush against the person in unison.
Secret Jutsu of the Druids: Combination Climax: I make Wood, Ice, and Lava spring around the person in unison destroying the area in which they are occupying and them hopefully.

Secret Jutsu: Metamorphosis Technique: I can transform my body into any animal and any ninja animal, (ninja dog, ninja toad,etc), I gain their full abilities and I retain my ability to use my Druigan eye and all the other jutsu. This is not a normal transformation jutsu, I actually change into the real thing.

Last edited by Sirus on April 1st 2010, 1:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:20 am

"The jutsu will be almost of the same shape and nature. example: Fire Ball Jutsu -} Water Ball Jutsu"

Even if you can make an attack simalar to it but opposite element It will not be as good as the original attack if that person if out of your league got it. Just cause you go water over fire doesn't mean you automatically block or destroy it.

---------------
Void Portal: Creates a void portal which sucks things into a alternate dimension.
Void Rasengan: same as the void portal, except its in my palm.

No sorry Can't have these >..>
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:24 am

I realize this, however, does not water beat fire to some extent? I mean if a chuunin uses a fireball jutsu on me, and I use a water wall, as an example, water beats fire, so it would block it? Take the chart into consideration...

Sirus's Jutsu FiveBasicElements
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:29 am

Don't lecture me on elemental differences . They play a factor But honestly not a very big one. I'm sorry to you But no not all the time will your water beat a fire ball. If it was a chunnin then perhaps. Unless that chunnin's ability using fire was far greater then your ability to use water.
SO Im just saying don't get carried away with that. I have seen people use all the elements as some kind of epic way to to block against any other element and I usually kill them for Noobing up the place.

SO watch out for that and please take down void portal and void rasengan. That is pretty much making a black hole and for a new character you can't have this type of ability.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:32 am

1. Im not going to take it out of proportion, dont worry. Im not trying to argue with you, Im just explaining...

2. Im not a new charactor, Ive been in the twilight for a while. Im a Jounin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:34 am

It wasn't listed in your Character Bio that I saw I'll change your rank one sec.

But please put your rank like this on your bio.

Okay then Im going to do this. The dark hole type ability's are pretty much going to drain most your chakra. Rp likewise.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:37 am

Thank you. Sorry, I forgot to put that.

I usually only use that in life and death situations, so don't worry, I wont get carried away.

Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2009, 5:40 pm

New Jutsu:

Medical Jutsu:

Palm Healing Technique

Sirus's Jutsu Abilities-tsunade-heal

Chakra Scalpel

Water Palm:Use to perform water style healing of burns, poison, etc. Can also be used as a defense against water, and used in offense and defense in taijutsu, manipulating a persons body water content, and using it to hold, or throw them.

Water Style Healing: For burns and poison removal.

Wind Palm: used to send oxygen into a victum who is lacking it/sufficating. Can also be used to slice through things, or explode/implode peoples lungs.

Nerve Creation: Able to make my nerve count jump up to 50% higher than normal. This increases my speed, strength, relexes, and healing factor. I have to focus for a bit to get this activated, as I cannot perform this instantainiously.

Paralyzation: Im able to touch a persons body, and through that touch, making lightning chakra effect their nervous system. Through this, I paralyze any part of the body that I touch, and if I hit the spine, I can paralyze most of the body. Note: Paralyzation of a certain part of that body means no chakra focus in that part of the body.

From Misson with Sanoske, and Takai:

Summoning Jutsu: Hitokage: I can now summon up a giant Salamander who can aid me in battle. Jutsu listed below for him.

Hitokage
Sirus's Jutsu Hitokage

Hitokage Katon (Salamander Flame Style): Hitokage can secret a oil like substance from his skin which will burn quite easily. It helps keep the flames alive even if doused in water, or caught up in wind that might threaten to put it out, and can even resist freezing to a certain degree. The oil also acts with the flame as a corrosive agent, as it can burn through ice, and other substances quite easily. Using this, this flame style can even be spread across water, as it will not go out, making the water flammable.

Division: Hitokage can divide himself into smaller salamanders, which is an excellent defense, as he can spread himself out. Can also use this as a message system, as each Salamander divided off of him can respond and know anything the others or original knows. Can talk too.

Suiton: Hitokage can manipulate water, and use many water jutsu as well. Some common ones listed below, but these are not his limit.

Suiton Bullet: Shoots large water blasts from mouth

Suiton Geyser(s): Creates water geysers.

Suiton Tidal Waves: Giant waves.

My Jutsu:

Hitokage Katon: I can also use the same oil and flame as Hitokage, as he made it so that I can secret the same oil as he does, thus giving me the same ability. (See above for detail)

Prism Style/Energy: I have gained prism style which is a special energy that allows me to do several things.

1. Prism Mirrors: I can create prism mirrors which cancel out most jutsu, making the reflecting power of the prism mirror so that the jutsu that is caught in the reflection is hit with the same force and power of itself. I cannot regenerate attacks that my prism mirrors reflect, just as a note.

-Prism Mirror Armor: By wrapping me in the Prism Mirrors, I can create an armor that does the same as the mirrors do, which is creating the same force against them. In this way, when created, its very hard to get past the armor with brute force or other normal methods of attack.

2. Prism Portals: I can create portals that I can use to travel and divert objects, etc. Prism portals can teleport/tranfer things at the speed and range of light, so quite fast.

3. Prism Energy: Prism energy has the ability to transform my different abilities depending on their color. Having not tried this out, I dont have any transformations yet, but they will come soon. Prism energy also allows me to manipulate light and light chakra itself.

(Prism Portal and Mirror, they are identical, except that the mirror is more reflective, and the portal is more colorful)
Sirus's Jutsu Prism

Light Based Jutsu:

Blinding Flash: Emmits a flash of bright light which can blind the enemy. 2x more effective against Doujutsu users (people with ocluar based powers)

Cutting Light Rays: Light Rays which when added concentration and intensity, become rays of light that can actually cut through solid objects. The more intensity, the higher cutting power. With the added power of the Zampakuto (Shikai or Bankai) I can use these to cut down on a molecular level, and thus slice things that ordinarily cannot be cut.

Ray Sword: A ray of light shaped into a sword blade, often projected off another sword to lengthen the blade. Can be extended almost indefinitely and can also be bent in any direction, making it very unpredictible.

Ray Fragment Slicers: Can make light rays "shatter" and scatter across the field of battle in many millions of tiny ray slicers which will pierce and slice through almost anything in their path. The number produced from this effect is almost limitless.

Light Core: Can make light stream off of me in all directions, and thus cutting off all shadows and darkness around me.

Light Induction: Can use almost any source of light for Rays including the sun, stars, etc. Also means that I have a cut in chakra consumption because I don't have to summon or produce my own light.

Light Bending: Can bend light to hide objects, making them almost totally undetectible. Can do this with almost anything. Can also use to make real illusions (non-chakra effecting genjutsu) by bending the light enough to make it seem as though your seeing something totally different.

Here I will post different transformations to the elements that I have discovered.

Katon/Fire Transformations:

ChaKaton: Hotter than normal flames, these Orange flames burn at about 25% more power. Also spreads 25% quicker than usual.

Sirus's Jutsu ChaKaton

KiiroKaton: Hotter still than normal flames, and hotter than the ChaKaton. These yellow flames burn 50% more power and spread 50% faster than normal flames.

Sirus's Jutsu KiiroKaton

AoiKaton: These green flames burn hotter than any of the previous flames, as they also have a acid like burn to them that allows to incinerate even metals. Leaves behind acid like liquid too when it burns stuff. Also do not need oxygen to burn, but burn on the Prism Energies instead.

Sirus's Jutsu AoiKaton

BuruKaton: These blue flames burn even hotter than AoiKaton, as they can incinerate even harder metals than AoiKaton, and also they spread much faster. They also do not need oxygen to burn.

Sirus's Jutsu BuruKaton

PuruKaton: These Flames are violet in color, and burn second hottest in my tiers of fire. They burn to hot that its heat actually burns on a cellular level, burn individual cells to soot. (Area touched would be burned down to a cellular level/smallness) Does not need oxygen to burn either.

Sirus's Jutsu PuruKaton

ShigaiKaton: These flames are the color of ultraviolet, so they are invisible to the naked eye, unless someone can see on an ultraviolet level, or can see chakra. These flames are the most powerful out of the Prism elements, as they can burn down to a molecular level, leaving almost not trace of the substance burned. These flames do not need oxygen either.

Fuuton/Wind Transformations:

AkaiFuuton: Red colored wind and wind chakra, emits explosions with whatever it touches, and also has the slicing power of wind.

ChaFuuton: Orange colored wind which can still cut, but is also superheated so that it melts whatever it touches too.

KiiroFuuton:Yellow wind which emits extremely bright flashes of light whenever it moves. Can also be focused to an extreme beam of light out of it. Can easily blind people. Also has cutting power of normal wind.

AoiFuuton: Green wind which carries many poisons and acids with it. When something is exposed, it will be poisoned and/or eated away at. Still cuts with power of wind.

BuruFuuton: Wind that is noticeably blue in color. These winds have no oxygen in it, making it that they cannot burn, will put out flames, and also can sufficate a person by surrounding them, and cutting off their oxygen supply.

PuruFuuton: Violet colored wind. Is able to either create an almost interpenetrate barrier or able to slice through metal of a medium density.

ShigaiFuuton: Ultraviolet wind which is completely invisible to the naked eye, can only detect with black light, an eye which can see ultraviolet, or one who can see chakra. Extremely sharp wind that can slice down to molecular level.

Raiton/Lightning Transformations:

AkaiRaiton: Lightning in the color of red. This lightning is super conductive, being able to conduct even through things which normally don't conduct lightning. Also 5x times stronger than normal electric current.

Sirus's Jutsu AkaiRaiton

ChaRaiton: Orange lightning which is super heated, able to melt objects that come within a close distance of the lightning.

Sirus's Jutsu ChaRaiton

KiiroRaiton: Yellow Lightning which sends off sonic pulses that are able to crush objects even if the lightning doesn't hit them. If the lightning hits, both sound and lightning damage effect it.

Sirus's Jutsu KiiroRaiton

AoiRaiton: Green lightning which is super destructive, able to turn things to dust on contact, and create craters many yards wide and many, many yards deep, depending on focus.

Sirus's Jutsu AoiRaiton

PuruRaiton: Lightning in the color of violet. This lightning is super fast, able to travel at 1.5 the speed of normal lightning, it can out race most other electric currents.

Sirus's Jutsu PuruRaiton

ShigaiRaiton: Ultraviolet lightning which can only be seen with ultraviolet seeing eyes, or chakra sensing eyes. Able to cut through dimensions and reality. When it hits something, it creates a void inside, which sucks the object or thing in, and then closes. Also does not need ions to run, as it runs on the PE.

Doton/Earth Transformations:

AkaiDoton:Red colored earth. This type of earth has the power to take on the characteristics of whatever it touches. If it touches metal, it takes on that metals hardness, if it touches fire, it will start to become as hot as that flame. I have a greater control over what characteristics it takes on, so if something unwanted touched it, I would prevent it from taking its characteristics on.

ChaDoton: Orange colored earth, also known as Brimstone. It naturally crumbles to a size which allows it to float around in the air. When I then take control of it, I can form it into rock more solid than normal rock. It also has a crystalline formation when it reforms so that it is actually as strong as crystal, or some strong metals. Its other main power is that of chakra suppression. It it gets within 5-10 ft of someone, it can suppress their chakra, making it harder, or even impossible to perform jutsu, or mold chakra. (If you get within 5 ft or closer of it, you cannot mold chakra, and as you get further away up to ten feet, it just takes a lot of chakra to create jutsu. Anything further than ten feet, and you can use chakra without suppression).

KiiroDoton: Yellow colored earth. This style of earth allows anything it touches to be converted into KiiroDoton, as it converts objects and things into itself.

AoiDoton: Earth that is green in color. This earth is almost totally organic, having many plant and pathogenic life making it up. It can making vines and other plant like things shot out of it, as it also has many different pathogens and protazoan living in it, it can infect opponents with various diseases. It also seems to act on its own, given that I'm unable to control it, or just too lazy.

BuruDoton: Blue colored earth which allows for phasing of solid and liquid objects through it. It is completely intangible to liquids and solids.

PuruDoton: Violet colored earth which allows for reverse phasing. It is intangible to gases and plasma.

ShigaiDoton: Earth that is only visible to chakra sensing or sight that includes ultraviolet light, since that is what color it is. This form has crystalline structure and is completely indestructible.

Suiton/Water Transformations:

AkaiSuiton:Red water which has the ability to transform into almost any object or biological that I could think of, even can be used to restore lost limbs of others. It also converts whatever it touches into itself, allowing it to even convert energy into itself, or water.

Sirus's Jutsu AkaiSuiton

ChaSuiton:Orange water which as the ability to move on its own, independent of myself, and yet it follows my basic thought pattern, basically obeying me without me actually focusing.

Sirus's Jutsu ChaSuiton

KiiroSuiton:Yellow water that is superheated, being at temperatures high enough to melt through most metals with ease. It also has the resistance to be evaporated, and since it is at such high temperatures, it is very hard to freeze.

Sirus's Jutsu KiiroSuiton

AoiSuiton: Green water that gives off very deadly radiation. If it touches anything, the radiation will displace all of the atoms within whatever it touches.

Sirus's Jutsu AoiSuiton

PuruSuiton: Violet colored water that is extremely heavy, as a single drop is about 5 lbs itself. It, being that heavy, can naturally be used to crush things, or simply slow down an annoyingly fast opponent.

Sirus's Jutsu PuruSuiton

ShigaiSuiton: Ultraviolet water that is invisible except to chakra sensors and those who can see ultraviolet light/color. It also is totally resistant to being evaporated, or frozen, and does not conduct electricity at all. It also has the ability to reduce or multiply its size, although there is a limit on how much can be multiplied out to, as it can only double it's volume every 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Character sheet
Character Race:

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1February 17th 2010, 4:19 pm

Secondary Prism Elements: Combining the secondary elements of my KG with the Prism Energy.

RyokuMokuton: Mokuton (wood release) + PE: Creates a light whitish-brown almost transparent wood that supresses all and any kind of energy of people within about 20 ft of it. The closer you get the harder it is to manipulate or mold any kind of energy. Contact with it for a period of time lasting more than a minute will cause you to not be able to use energy at all, and even lose physical energy, thus the ability to move. Note: Suppression doesn't effect my own energies/powers.

Infinity Armor: In the training with Kham I have combined the forces of light with the Prism Mirror Armor, creating the Infinity Armor. This can only be in effect when Shikai or Bankai is activated. When it is activated, Light is bent around me, and the Mirrors reflect abnormal sight enhancers, thus rendering me conpletely invisible. However, as Kham has shown, there are other ways of detecting me. In this way, I could be standing right next to someone, and they probably wouldn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sirus's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirus's Jutsu   Sirus's Jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sirus's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1