Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Clearing the Mind I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Clearing the Mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:17 am

*Shiro is seen standing on the shore of the lake simply gazing at the horizon where the sun was setting. His mind was waundering around all that has happened in his past up until now. He then closed his eyes listening to the small breeze that began to blow through and couldn't help but smile. Opening his eyes again, Tyrael had appeared in his white orb hovering over Shiro's shoulder.*

Enjoying the view kid?

It's rather addicting don't chya think.

Yes yes.. It's a beautiful world we live on and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:22 am

- Sound was heard from behind Shiro. it was a dark portal forming. Out of it stepped the almost all clad in red Shinta urashura. He walked up to Shiro Who was standing there looking up.-
"The strom we had last night was eerie eh..But at least it leaves for a nice day to follow"
-Shinta said ominously fixing the red tinted shades he always wore. he seemed to have such a cynical grin on his face. . He was referring to when the sky went black the night before and all the planets almost crashed into each other ending existence. It was rather funny most shinobi slept through it.-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:25 am

*Shiro turned to face the newcomer because of the instant charka siganture he gave off. He knew exactly who that was and of course, he couldn't quite figure out how he could all the sudden sence it here.*

You... seem familiar...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:29 am

"My name is Shinta urashura. You can credit me with the creation of an old comrade And his death.
Vash stiengaurd Died last night For a worthy cause."
-Shinta said truthfully looking over at Shiro to see what kind of reaction he would have.-
"I Split half of myself off 17 years ago and made him a tool to eventually kill my father and break my seal. And he was destined to become back apart of me. '
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:31 am

*Closing his eyes, Shiro turned back to face the lake, his smile returned to his face thinking of how Clearing the Mind 967603 would die for a "worthy cause." Without realizing it, he let out a small chuckle before spoke again in his same calm tone.*

I see... Things sure have a way of making themselves interesting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:34 am

"I suppose... I just absorbed 6000 of my own people at once last night. If that isn't interesting.. I'm not sure what kind of books you read...Anyways I figured I would tell you.
I don't really care but I have Vash's memories of you .. and I figured even though he was more of a thorn then a comrade .. You deserved to hear it ."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:37 am

Heh. You'd be surprised of the things I've seen.

*His eyes opened again and he began to watch the waves hitting the shore.*

So you came all the way here just to find me and tell me of his passing? Well that's awful nice of you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:45 am

"It takes only one thought for me to create a portal .. But I suppose so. Or maybe I feel alittle guilty now that I have his memories.
You see Vash only had half of the emotions a normal person would have. I gave him all my negative ones and .. I kept all the positive ones. I finally have them all back now. But A life with only negative emotions. He had... No chance to be normal.
Anyways I'm taking over his duttee's ... I hope to see you at the funeral later on in any case. Shiro."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:47 am

Of course. I'll be there to pay my respects.

*He streched his arms a bit as placed his hands on the back of his head.*

So... What exactly happened? Seeing that all this happened in one night, I must know the details.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 12:55 am

'you havn't been to the chaos in a couple of day's I suppose
.. I launched an attack on the Chaos bringing ten thousand Orion along with the other twelve general's We were gaining the stone's and they killed anyone who got in there way. most of the general's were killed by your freinds.

I told the general's they were collecting the gems so I could eradicate the world by absorbing every none Iron in the world in a secound.
But really I was planning to end the Orion for .. Personal reasons.. Either way they were going to attack the chaos ..So I don't feel bad for leading the attack to take them out.

However my plan didn't go smoothly the secound general Linkie caught wind of my plan and tried to use the stones himself but his mind wasn't strong enough. He rose into the sky and emited a barrier that anyone who goes near it is erased from existence.. as well as he was now a beckon that made all the planet's in the universe to head for ours thy would all collide and end the universe.

The only thing that could get through the reality barrier was the dark force. vash had it but he didn't know how to use it so I had finally convinced him he needed to rejoin me for I can wield the dark force. The darkforce of course being the strongest dark power in the world he gained without noticing from killing the creator of darkness my father..

anyways I absorbed him and then I broke through the barrier and killed linkie. I then gained the stones and used them to kill the orion."

-Shinta then took a really big breath-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1May 26th 2009, 7:49 am

Well now.. Thats a rather long story.

*Shiro laughed a bit and then turned to face Shinta.*

Looks like you've been having all the fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Mind   Clearing the Mind Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clearing the Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Freshwater Sea-
Jump to: