Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ken's story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ken's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken Midou

Ken Midou

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Siting in the car reading manga
Kekkei Genkai : ?

Ken's story Empty
PostSubject: Ken''s story   Ken's story Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 1:36 pm

Ken's early childhood is unknown. He somehow became an orphan and was used in the Human Reform League for experiments in the Human Reform League Super Soldier Organization. Experimentation led to a splitting of Ken’s personalities, bringing a darker side out of the usually gentle man.

As one of the HRL's test subjects given the ability to use quantum brainwaves, Ken somehow was the only one who could hear the cries(Emission of quantum brain waves) of Marie , a disabled girl who had lost the use of all five senses. Overwhelmed with joy at his presence, Marie christened him with the name "Ken", feeling that it was appropriate as she was thankful to God for being alive and having someone whom she was able to talk with. Ken would from then on come to spend most of his time by Marie's side.

After being marked for disposal by the Super Soldier Organization, Ken and a group of other children resolved to steal a space carrier and escape from the institute.Ken initially racked with guilt for not being able to bring Marie with him. However, the escape plan eventually went awry and the children found themselves drifting in space whilst rapidly running out of food and oxygen. In order to survive, the desperate ken allowed his more impulsive side Ken to take over, mercilessly slaughtering all of his comrades on board. As such, Ken came to be a mechanism of sorts for Ken to cope with the stigma of bloodying his hands.

Alone and drifting aimlessly through space, Ken was recovered by Celestial Star ; cursing his fate and the world Ken decided to join, resolving to change the distorted world that had created corrupted and suffering individuals such as himself.
Back to top Go down

Ken's story
Page 1 of 1