Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  So you want to be a Shinigami I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

So you want to be a Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

So you want to be a Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: So you want to be a Shinigami   So you want to be a Shinigami Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 1:50 pm

(the information on this topic subject to change without warning please make a note of that)

In order to obtain the powers of a shinigami you must first obtain a zanpaktou (it may be one of your current blades) following this you must be taught to harvest the power of your zanpaktou and manipulate it's hidden power. you will need to let your chakra combine with the chakra inside the blade and release it. it your chakra merges with the blade you will unlock your shikai. if your chakra completly merges with your zanpaktou you will be able to obtain bankai. It would be nearly impossible for a shinobi under the rank Jounin to fully connect with a zanpaktou(so dont say you did)
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

So you want to be a Shinigami
Page 1 of 1