Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The end of My stay. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The end of My stay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The end of My stay. Empty
PostSubject: The end of My stay.(shinta and shindo leave the vescrutia)   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 9:46 pm

'Who was I kidding. Take over Vash's dutee's This is so silly and Irelevant. I even tried to make a team to come with me on something far to dangeous for gennin.
Man are they going to be pissed off when they find Out I left without them."
-Shinta gave a smirk. On the seaboard. Infront of him was a large boat. A very highscale boat. It was probably some new age pirates boat that he stole. Either way it was going to be his home from now on.
He came here from the realm of darkness saved the universe Absorbed his other half and nw he stuck around. How foolish. There was no room in this place for a thing liike him. He was going to travel to every edge of the world to find where the oppening to the realm of darkness Dissapeared to. Then he was going to live there for the rest of his day's . For He was the desendent of the Creator of darkness . There would be no place in the world of Shinobi. Infact shinta was far from even being one.-

-He Climbed up the ladder and Onto his large boat. instanlty the sails began to fall and opened controled by the force of his mind the anchor began to reel up.-
"It's been real Chaos."

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on May 27th 2009, 10:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 9:54 pm

SHINTAAAAA!
*i run up and warp to where shinta is. i reach in my pocket and pull out a pair of shades resembling shinta's, but with horns at the end like shinta's head. i hand them to shinta*
...thank you shinta...for letting vash exist when he did, and for staying at the chaos for a while
*i put on my shades and smile*
contrary to what you might think, you will be missed
*with that, i warp away*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 9:58 pm

-Shinta gave a smile as the baot began to sail away. He took off his glasses and put on the horn version as he now drifted out to sea.
He stood on the edge of the back on the boat. The wind flowed elegantly through his hair. He may never return to the realms of humans when he leaves. He would lock himself away never to be disturbed. If he was beconed out of the realm somehow it would likely be after most of there liftimes. so a gift held much sentiment to him. or maybe to the Bit of vash that he still felt within him.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 10:06 pm

-Out of abarrel fell the small young man with pink hair. He fell right onto the deck of the ship at shinta's Feet. He looked up slowly . Seeing first shinta's he looked up till he saw his face.
He imeadiatly blushed as He had sort of a crush on vash and shinta didn't look much different.-

"I'm comming with you. My dutte's have become too much im not cut out to be a ninja Shinta-san.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 10:19 pm

"Well I suppose it will be nice ... o have company as long as your life span will be . Human right? I have a small memory of you from in Vash's memories.'
-SHinta held out his hand to help up Shuichi shindo.-
'Where we are going .. When we find the damn entrance.. since it was moved.. We wont be coming back from it. ..But hey the realm of darkness isn't as bleak as some would think.

'It'll just be me and you in a dimention untill you die. Doesn't that sound nice. .. I suppose no chance to repopulate the race heh'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 10:27 pm

"Well you wont be rid of me that quick you know. My kekei genkai is cell regeneration. As A cell grows old and dies off a new one will take it;s place. That means I wont age. Sooo unless Ims oo cute that you kill me for it I will just as long as you snooty pant's'
-Shindo said triumphiently.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1May 27th 2009, 10:35 pm

"Well then"
-Shinta started and poked up his glasses with a cynical smirk.-
"Seems like a match made in heaven i don't kill things that don't deserve it and you couldn't kill me. We will live on together in the realm of darkness Maybe till the end of time. Who knows.

Better then rotting out in the worlds of shinobi. We are above that then. Thats what we will go with. We are above shinobi Who need to fight to varify there exsistance. Killing eachother left and right Like wild animals. i might have saved this retched world but Just a few weeks in has shown me it is beyond saving.

One day a bad guy truely will win over these people .. And I don't feel sorry for them. Shindo. Cause I'll be away in my secret realm forever with the door shut. With a cutey like you.'

-The Boat drifted off into the horizon the end of The creator of dakness's Son's Tale of valor , victory, loss defeat , saddness batrayel and friendship.-

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of My stay.   The end of My stay. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The end of My stay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Freshwater Sea-
Jump to: