Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cross' Story I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cross' Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Cross' Story Empty
PostSubject: Cross' Story   Cross' Story Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 7:53 pm

I was born from a clan who are very excelent marksmen, my clan was commonly hired to carry out assasinations for our village and for other villages, who ever hired one of us usualy had the advantage. However the village that we stayed in last required our unique blood line trait, the sight guise. My father who was the best marksmen that ever lived rallied the mass number of our clan and rebelled against our village. We took over the village with ease and made sure that our clans secrets would remain in our blood forever.

But their was a problem, one of our number, my fathers brother was a hired assasin for the regime and wiped out our clan one by one using our advanced techniques to his advantage, he eventualy fought my father in intense combat. My father lost, and he told me to escape and start a new so that our clan can be remembered forever he gave me his favorite gun.

I did what i was told but was hesitant, my fathers brother captured me, tortured me and bestowed upon me my clans greatest secrets as a result of the torture. When i was free i killed my uncle and took his gun and wandered for days on end getting used to my new power. I then wandered to the nightmare. This display of power will be the perfect place for me to start a new.

In the nightmare I trained hard and expanded my abilities to new heights, and now in the twilight I introduced myself to mahk-x who trained me even further. Now I work for him in a sense to repay all the things he tought me, I hate how chaotic he is, but it's a small price to pay for power. I unlocked the spirit of my briefcase pandora, she's a sadistic girl but over the course of months we have come to get along very well. Im rather fond of her, with our combined knowledge we can build whatever we want and expand our knowledge to new heights.

Now in the Twilight, I worked closely with Kham who taught me to unlock my potential as a weaponsmith. I worked dilligently in his lab training and improving my skills. I also took part in constructing PRIMUS, that defeated Unicron and saved the world. I also unlocked and relased the spirit of Pandora, which is the breifcase I own. She is her own sentient being that is knowledgeful of everything in the universe given the opprotunity to inspect it. I aslo unlocked a new pandora transformation that ejected me an S class Lightning Flame ring, and serve as Mahk-X personal Box Weaponsmith for his team. However, on a new search for more power I wandered to the Dusk and found the odd kage Hakku who turned my father and uncle's pistols into Anti-Akuma weapons and me into an exorscist. I'm going to harness this power and be the greatest exorscist that ever lived. The concept of being a super exorcsits assasin really intrigues me. But I dont like the fact that Hakku said that my name Cross -which is the thing that banishes demons and shit- makes me a good exorcist. All this holy mumbo jumbo is gonna annoy me. I furtherly honed my skills, regretting to take ranking exams because I could care less about the ninja way, I found out that my entire clan was a group of timeless assassins who traverse realities and do interstellar hit-jobs on individuals across time. Essentially they are the hired hits of the universe. Cross wishes to own up to this and keep the tradition going.

Personality
Due to the trauma of his life Cross is generall softspoken and awfully quiet. He is a sociopathic crazy reserved killer who loves shooting people, and loves the sound of a bullet piercing flesh. He does not make friends.
Back to top Go down

Cross' Story
Page 1 of 1