Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Friendly Battle Perhaps? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Friendly Battle Perhaps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayane

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Shards

A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:09 pm

* I lie down on a grassy plain, bored of....well, everything really. So, I await for someone to come and perhaps entertain me for the while of the day.* Goodness, when will this day end?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:12 pm

--I would walk past in the grassy plain looking in the sky with a rather noncehlant look on my face letting various thoughts pass through my mind, i then look slightly to the left and see a girl lying on the ground, I might as well engage her in her blatant battle request--

"Uh... hi... im Cross... would you mind if we fought? Im kinda rusty"
--I rock back and forth, not used to talking to people for personal reasons--
Back to top Go down
Ayane

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:14 pm

Well, hello there. My name is Ayane and yes I would love to fight you.
*I get up dusting myself off and await for Cross* You may have the first move.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:18 pm

"..."
--with that being said, my persona will switch to that of pure battle and instinct which I am used too... my timid demeanor becomes blank and rather concentrated... my right eye then flares open revealing my x-hair eye that seems to rotate like a lense focusing on something... I then flare my arms backward revealing my guns to the left and right of me, I take them out and they glow with a fierce orange intensity that begins to collect in the barrel of the guns--

"fine..."
--I point the black gun at the head of ayane locking on to her in a sense and fire 30+ chakra bullets at her with the speed of lightning, some of them would land in the ground around her, guess im rustier than I thought--
Back to top Go down
Ayane

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:26 pm

*With my kekkei genkei already activated, the chakra bullets stopped half way before reaching me. Once they reached contact with the moisture around me, they froze into crytsals and shattered. I faced my palm towards you.* Spike! * Many broken diamond glass structures form under you and rise up, ready to strike and slash you.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:30 pm

"..."
--with a rev of my guns chambers the shattered chakra bullets would simply explode violently in concussive chakra explosions that have the power to destory several buildings with ease since the shatterd pieces are in plenty each combined explosion could probably destroy a small town, I would simply weave in between the spires that rise up below me using the power of the x-hair eye combined with my reflexes as I await for the explosions to clear while covering the ground with more bullets--
Back to top Go down
Ayane

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:34 pm

* The moisture recollects its molecules and a dome automatically forms around me, easily protecting me from that explosion. As you shoot at the ground the large crystal spikes regrow and sharpen, pin pointing your feet and following their path.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:42 pm

"..."
--I would simply rise with the crystals as tall as they may be rejecting gravity as it is necessary with a very blank stare on my face twirling my guns in my fingers, I would then appear well away from the crystals while several rifts in space appear on the dome that ayane manifested causing it to spread around the rifts giving me clear access to ayane, the remains of the chakra of the explosion would simply feed through the rifts creating the same explosion inside of the dome at point blank range, I would continue shooting at the moisture dome loading it with bullets causing them to shatter as it did before, clearly planning something--
Back to top Go down
Ayane

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 9:51 pm

A layer of crystals form onto my skin as a crystal puddle forms under ground and I quickly sink into it. As I'm under ground, all the crystals near you melt into pure water. 2 crystal hands shoot out from nowhere in surprise and attempt to grab you.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 10:02 pm

" Moisture... fine "
--coating my feet in chakra, I would simply look as if im walking on air upside down cuasing the hands to clash, I would then slide down the interlocked hands while manipulating the rifts accordingly to ayanes position wherever she may be, which isnt hard to find due to my x-hair eye, all the bullets in the ground would explode causing a city sized crater of orange chakra, the explosions would feed into the rifts and appear directly infront of wherever ayane is, I would then land on the ground after the crystal hands were utterly decimated, and the water scattered about waiting for the result... the water seems to fall around me not on me due to my rejection of the planets natural properties--
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 8:21 pm

((reminder?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Battle Perhaps?   A Friendly Battle Perhaps? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Battle Perhaps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Spontaneous Chaos-
Jump to: