Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Taking Charge... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Taking Charge...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 10:56 pm

*I walk into the Hospital's main office, looking around*

So, I suppose I should be here to help people....this reminds me too much of home....

*I walk over and look though the medical records, seeing who has come with what ailments*

Pretty minor stuff, nothing I cant handle.

*I walk over and sit down behind the desk*

Guess this is my main job now....better start practicing.

*I pull out a few scrolls, and start reviewing medical ninjutsu, incase something weird came up*
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 11:36 pm

I walk through the halls of the hospital, deciding to take a more professional approach to this rather than just dropping in from a box or something. I knock at the door of the office, clearing my throat. "Excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 11:40 pm

*I look up from my studying, seeing a person I have never meet, and yet not wanting to be rude*

Yes, please come in...
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 11:49 pm

I step into the room, bowing politely. "Ah...Sorry for interrupting you like this, but I'd been meaning to do this and with the hospital under new management and all I figured now would be a good time to ask. I was curious if I could possibly lend my assistance here. You know, in the chance that you're busy with other things." I look down and twiddle my fingers. "I mean...I don't know much now, but I'm studying some stuff...Plus I have a Bird of Paradise flock who do nothing but heal~." I look up at the person behind the desk with a determined look. "Please let me help you~?"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 11:54 pm

*I take a searching look over the person*

Your not interupting me. Well, lets start off with a name, and the kind of medical expiriance you've had?
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:06 am

My eyes widen in surprise and I laugh sheepishly. "My bad. How rude of me. My name is Sadira Dakini. As for experience," I tug the edge of my mask in thought, "I honestly can't say I have much. Like I said, I have my birds so they usually handle any medical problems...I've been working with my phoenician abilities in terms of life giving. While I can't bring back someone dead and buried, I'm decent enough to revitalize a person on the brink of death enough that they'll be fine with a few days or so of rest and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:17 am

*Walking through the hospital doors, I make my way towards the director's office. Seeing Sadira and a strange man at the desk. I decide to knock several times on the open door to alert them of my presence.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:19 am

Oh I see....

*I would stand up, and then walk over to Sadira*

Im Kama, Kama Kento. Though you dont have very much expiriance as far as how the body works and all, your birds and your phoenician abilities are quite useful. You may be my nurse, if the title doesnt upset you. I want you on all emergency patients that we get in, to start the healing process right away, until I, or anyone else who has greater expirience with diagnoses can get there. That ok?

*I look up and see someone knocking, who I motion to come in*

I didnt expect so many visitors....but the more the marrier.
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:23 am

I tilt my head to the side as I consider it. "Nurse eh...That works for me~! Thanks Kama~!" I turn my head and glance over my shoulder, noticing Domo in the doorway. "Domo~!" I don't shout it too loud since this was a hospital and wave happily.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:26 am

((You spelled merrier wrong...))

*Walking into the office with my eyes closed from a minor migraine, I tilt my head in acknowledgment and introduce myself.*

"Domo of the Depths..., I'm pretty skilled in healing arts with my light aura and I suppose my summon Theia would be able to heal major wounds like gaping wounds or dismembered limbs."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:32 am

((Oh really, sorry, Im horrible at spelling, forgive me))

Your welcome Sardira, and nice to meet you.

*I turn to Domo, and listen.*

Oh I see, So your wanting to help too? Um, well, I suppose that wont do any harm...and this Theia can heal dismembered limbs? Thats excellent. Do you have any medical expirience besides the light aura, and Theia?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:45 am

"Besides battle injuries I can take care of minor wounds. After all, my light aura is a derivation of Theia only slightly weaker."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:48 am

Um, thats good. Are you able to identify different ailments ranging from fractured or broken bones to poisoned victums?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:53 am

"I've experienced many of those wounds myself so identification wouldn't be extremely difficult. Poisons, however, are a different story, it depends on the strength of the poison itself. If it was a wide spread poison that can potentially kill a patient, would need immediate attention as well as a longer period of time compared to a poison injected into a smaller area. Purifying inhaled poisons to injected poisons are included within my realm of healing abilities."
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 12:57 am

Well, good, you seem to have enough expiriance with these things to make the right choices. You can be a healer here as well, Sadira will be on the immdiate emergancy service for patients coming in, she will be stablizing them till someone can come and diagnose, which is either you or me now. So welcome to the hospital staff. If you have questions, I would be the one to ask.

*I would wait to see how, and if Domo responded to this*
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 1:32 am

"I don't have any questions for now, but I do need to rest... So on that note, I'll be taking one of the beds for a slight rest before a patient comes in."

*Waving once as I exited the office and search for an empty bed for me to rest in.*
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 7:14 am

*A little later, Shiro walked ino the office and looked around to see soemone had already taken over. He then let out a sigh of relief.*

Oh good. Now I don't have to look for someone to take over. Looks like this job is done. I hope...
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 8:24 am

I look between Domo and Kama and watch as the former leaves. "Ah...I'll be taking my leave now as well. I'll be close by should I be needed. Thanks again~." I turn and leave the office to head towards the roof. I raise an eyebrow in confusion at Shiro, but say nothing as I continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 10:12 am

Yes its taken care of Shiro, I didn't want the villages to not have someone here, so I took it upon myself to take charge, if you dont mind...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 10:22 am

Not at all. In fact that's perfect. Shinta left me a list of things i had to take care of. And I had no clue how the hell I was going to take care of this lil' problem. But it seems it's already been done.

*Shiro smiled a bit and turned around walking out with his hands behind his head.*

I only hope you wil do this job right. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1May 29th 2009, 10:50 am

I will do the best that I can...

*I turn and go back to my studying*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking Charge... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Charge...   Taking Charge... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taking Charge...
Page 1 of 1