Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Piercing Fate. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Piercing Fate.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sting

Sting

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Piercing Fate. Empty
PostSubject: Piercing Fate.   Piercing Fate. Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:46 pm

Name: Sting
Species: Weapon
Soul: Piercing Soul

I always knew that I was a weapon. I came from a small, unknown region from a long line of weapons; Rapiers to be exact. Ever since Medieval times, my forefathers and mothers have been Rapiers, though during this generation, is seems that tradition was broken. My mother married a drill weapon. He was a nice man, but it seems that the effects of his genes and my heritage created me, a Drill Rapier. My blade is still slim like that of a Rapier, though now it is more solid and curled... Like that of a drill. I find it quite useful, since it allows easier piercing. Piercing. Let's talk about that. A signature soul ability of my family has been the Piercing Soul, an ability that allows me to pierce straight into someone's soul and pluck it from their body, bypassing physical harm to them, but leaving them dead nonetheless. This ability was only enhanced from the Drill Rapier that I was, allowing me now to drill straight through some of the toughest materiel. My family was a special sort of rapier able to pierce through thick armors, though I am able to pierce through 20 inches of steel... with a good, hefty sum of drilling. Now, I came here to this village to collect souls, for it seemed to be my purpose... To become a deathscythe and pass on what I know to the weapons striving to be in that position. I felt it was too dangerous for someone like me to be wielded by a technician, so I just decided that I would work alone. It seems that I can change my body parts into either a Drill or a Rapier, so I am not confined to just being a full Drill Rapier... I wonder if it will be useful to me in the future. No matter. I have to collect souls. I have to get stronger and... I must continue my family's good name.

Soul Abilities

Resonances

Soul Resonance: A technique that allows normally Meisters and Weapons to synchronize their own souls by continuously sending their wavelength through each other and amplifying them to increase power. With Soul Resonance, extremely powerful techniques and abilities can be unlocked.

Wavelength

Soul Pierce: An ability only possessed by Sting. By focusing his wavelength into his thrusts, Sting may shoot piercing shots straight through a soul, rupturing the soul, body and mind in a similar way as the Soul Menace technique.

Soul Bind: A very powerful ability only known by Sting, which allows him to bind a soul via use of his own wavelength, making Soul Energy, Wavelength, Resonance, anything that has to do with the Soul or Chakra or Magic being bound and unable to be used. The more powerful one's soul is, however, the weaker the Soul Bind is. It also has the ability to restrict movement by also binding the nerves and the mind, so it works on the body and mind as well as the soul.
Back to top Go down

Piercing Fate.
Page 1 of 1