Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Taking Custody I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Taking Custody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Taking Custody Empty
PostSubject: Taking Custody   Taking Custody Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 10:37 pm

Walking up to the dusty building of Team Hellfire, Lucius continued to remember his past at this institution. Such shambles it was in now was almost deplorable... Sighing as he looked at the old notices, listings and posters, he opened the door that hadn't even been touched in at least half a year. He browsed the inside, stopping over several rooms that hadn't changed much except the collected dust on various furnishings.

Finally walking back outside, he aimed a finger towards the door. From it shot a white flash of light, going straight through the entire building. Electrical workings began to function once again, and the dust was as if it had never been there. smirking at his work, he then quickly wrote down a notice and posted it on the front door. Taking a seat in Zeik's old chair there, he figured this would give him something to do for a while.

With the functioning Team Headquarters and the notices, Lucius only hoped that Hellfire's old team members would show their faces once again..
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Bummin around the world in search of something or other
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki

Taking Custody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody   Taking Custody Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 10:44 pm

Ayaka appeared randomly, leaning on the desk while staring oddly at Lucius. "So you're taking over, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Taking Custody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody   Taking Custody Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 10:46 pm

He looked back at her, wondering how she made her way into the office so stealthily. Blinking a bit and looking at her blank-faced for a second, he replied.

"Seems so.. seeing as how Zeik's gone and Kurai nowhere in sight.. Figured I'd make some use out of this old building, and the members who used to reside in it."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Bummin around the world in search of something or other
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki

Taking Custody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody   Taking Custody Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 10:53 pm

Ayaka nodded understandingly. "Well, atleast us old hellfire members won;t rot from having nothing to do" she said, glancing around the room. "Geez, it's been awhile since I've even seen this place...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking Custody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Custody   Taking Custody Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taking Custody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Shinobi Teams :: Team Hellfire-
Jump to: