Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Taking revenge. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Taking revenge.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:50 pm

/=Law steps out of the portal with Gig and Shen right behind him before it seals itself up. Law looked around, and notices his chakra being drained a bit. They were at the base of the mountain, so it wasn't that much.=\
"Hm, Its funny how this place brings back no good memories."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:52 pm

-|Shen slowly walked through the portal behind his two companions and heaved a great sigh at Akazuki's comment.|-

"That's because we were locked away for a good several years because we were deemed too dangerous or something of the sort."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Gig

Kekkei Genkai : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:01 pm

"What a bitch...that Rozalyn" }>Gig's internal temperature began to sky rocket as a result of his increasing anger.<{ "It's okay though, I got a few surprises for that harlot hehe" }>The shit Gig had made over the time he'd left the village had been in part for the purpose of destroying Rozalyn, in fact she was the ONLY problem he had with the village, if she was gone...who knows...?<{
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:04 pm

"I honestly never thought we would see the day we wrench the damn whore out of her precious little seat of power after Kazz died. That bitch still gives me nightmares of the horrid genjutsu she left with me on my damn ranking exam."

-|Shen's glasses glinted from the sun as they were pushed back up the bridge of his nose.|-

"So when do we head out Akazuki?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Gig

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:20 pm

"Yes Law, I too am a bit anxious to off that bitch haha." }>Gig cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders as he continued speaking.<{ "I don't know how long I can contain myself."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:21 pm

"Hmm, Thanks to Traiza, several people would be distracted and probably dealing with them now....so we could head out now."
/=Law would begin to make his way for Rozalyn's mansion.=\
Back to top Go down
Gig
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Gig

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 11:34 pm

"Sweet." }>Gig took off after Law, following close behind him and superbly masking his killing intent from that bitch Rozalyn.<{
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Village of Residence : Medusa's Lair
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : None

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:46 am

A small hooded child walked toward the both of them, right along the path they were going. She merely said to them "Excuse me... Am I in the Depths village...?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 3:12 pm

/=Law stopped, turning to the little girl. Despite looking like a five year old, he sensed something more to her, but he couldn't put his finger on it.=\
"Yes, this is the Depths. You might want to leave since this place is about to get screwed, or at least their leader anyway...unless-"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 3:45 pm

Medusa began to laugh cutely under her hood "Why, how did you know I was about to screw this place over~?" She took off her hood and stared Law right in the eyes, pupils as narrow as those of a snake's "I am Medusa. And this place will soon succumb to my power! Hmhmhmhm!" She laughed a little once again "... Might I ask your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 3:55 pm

/=He chuckled at her statement. She didn't seem like she could force anything under her control, being how small she was, but looks could be decieving.=\
"I don't care what you do to this place, but know that if you try anything too suspicious the kages will notice, and come. But we're here to take their kage down, so I we are helping you subconsciously~."
/=Law did wonder what this girl could do though, so he didn't mind asking.=\
"So what is it that you can do? And maybe if you assist us in taking out the kage, your goal becomes that much easier, hm~?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:00 pm

Medusa turned around beginning to walk "I plan on moving the entire village in front of the Kage's faces. Though, I would not mind seeing a Kage get taken out... But first, I will ask that you give me something in return? As long as it is something useful to my magic, I do not mind what it is..." Medusa stopped abruptly some feet ahead of him, wondering if he would agree. If not... invisible snakes made of her magic and wavelength silently slithered out of her mouth...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:07 pm

"Hmm, you seem to be ahead of yourself. What can you do? Magic? So, your a witch."
/=Law looked at her curiously.=\
"The kages hold great powers, such as dark matter, which could strengthen your magic drastically if you so happen to get it. Such as gravity shifting, etc. Help us, and, and such a power will be in your grasp."
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:11 pm

The snakes retracted into Medusa's mouth, her facial expression became wide and serpent-esque "Dark Matter, you say?" She turned back around, walking back toward Law "Well then. If I obtain that power, I will gladly assist you... Where is the destination?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:15 pm

/=Law smiled, as the wind suddenly blew in the direction of the kage Rozalyn.=\
"Feel where hat wind is going? It's in that direction, or her mansion is anyway...but before we get started, what can you do magic wise?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:37 pm

Medusa quickly said "Snakes. Vector snakes, to be exact. That is all you really need to know... Unless experimentation is in order? I do so love experiments..." The invisible snakes crackled, slithering out of her mouth again...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:46 pm

"Vectors? like shifting things...heh."
/=He pointed to the mountain.=\
"This mountain is famous for draining energy of whoever is near it. Would it be possible for you to send it right into the Cental part of the village, which is in the north direction?"
/=He said with a smile. He would wonder if she actually could.=\
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 4:54 pm

Medusa laughed, once again "Is that a joke? You really do not know who I am..." With the magical pendent sealed with magic enhancing energy she got from the Reality, her power was far greater than anyone could imagine. "I would advise you hold on to something..." Medusa began to chant her mantra "Naaake snaaake... cobra cobubrra... Naaaake snaaak cobra cobubura... VECTOR PLATE!!!" The mountain began to rumble intensely. A large black arrow pointing north appeared directly under it, glowing a reddish color, meaning that it activated. The mountain rose from the ground, turning to point north, then was launched at an unfathomable speed in said direction, directly into the central part of the Depths.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 5:29 pm

/=Law looked, surprised. He clapped a bit, and grinned.=\
"Wow, you really are powerful. Well, now that that chakra draining mountain is in central, everyone there will be weakened. Shen, Gig, this will be the perfect time to strike~."
/=He turned to Medusa.=\
"You should come too. It will be easier to get the dark matter you desire from the weakened Rozalyn, before you do wherever with this village."
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 6:31 pm

Medusa nodded "Alright. Then let us make haste, hm? Lead the way." Medusa's profile became darkened, her serpentine-esque face appearing once again, her thoughts running rampant 'Soon... The entire world will fall to my experiments... The Kishin Asura... the Black Blood... my Snake Magic, and most importantly... My daughter, Crona...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking revenge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking revenge.   Taking revenge. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taking revenge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Enigmas :: Enigmatic Ruins-
Jump to: