Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A ranking match if you will I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A ranking match if you will

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sieg

Sieg

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Reading Books and looking at the sky
Kekkei Genkai : Element Master

A ranking match if you will Empty
PostSubject: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 9:01 am

I sit on a cloud looking down at the ground waiteing for my match
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 1:47 pm

Lucius showed up beside Sieg in the air, floating on his own disc of Negation. "Shall we move to stable ground for this exam? And I also trust you have the appropriate funds..."
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 2:57 pm

ok lets do this
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 2:59 pm

((So... since this was before I went all evil and stuff, I'm still an Anbu ranking you and not an antagonist >.>; ))

Standing on firm ground now, Lucius looked on at the Genin. "Well then, prove to me however you will that you're ready for a rank-up. The method hardly matters."
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:03 pm

((Ok I will since you put it that way))

Sieg take my sword throwing it into the sky Sieg then waites for Lucius move
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:09 pm

He looks at the blade in the sky oddly, wondering why he'd do such a thing. He merely pointed a finger at the blade and fired a small blast of Negative energy, either sending the blade flying off into the distance or completely disintegrating it; it really depended on how well-made the sword was.
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:16 pm

after Sieg's sword was blow away he then throw poison knife's at Lucius after that he then rushs him throwing more poison knife's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:26 pm

Again not moving an inch, Lucius pulled out his own Zanpakuto Umbra and sliced each knife in two. As Sieg charged, he raised his left foot and applied pressure, knocking the Genin back several feet. "Unimpressed..."
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:31 pm

((you are as good as they say))

Sieg then takes out his Zanpakuto Ren he then waves it around createing 3 water deangon as the drangons go in for the attack Sieg jumps into the sky throwing 100 poison at Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:38 pm

Merely sighing at the overly flashy display, Lucius waved his free hand as three large sheets of Blue energy appeared in the path of the water dragons. They were instantly deflected and had their chakra signatures replaced, putting them under Lucius's control. The three of them went straight for Sieg, not only taking the hit of his poison knives but thrashing and biting at him from their three different angles. As before, Lucius did not move from where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:44 pm

Befor the drangons and poison knifes hit Sieg he waved his hand takeing back his drangons and stoping the knife's he then does 20 hand sins now Fire Style Wind Style Water Style Earth Style fire ball justu water wave justu wind blade justu earth stone justu Sieg after that attack Sieg then put's up a water wall to protect him self.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:56 pm

((Re-taking control of something you lost, and then performing 20 different handsigns in one post? And you're a Genin? Sorry, but I don't think so.))

Lucius just looked at Sieg, quite ticked off by this new stunt. but it was no matter, the boy would soon learn his lesson. As the orbs came forward, Lucius merely waved his hands as the Negation mirrors turned inward. The techniques that the poor Genin performed were bounced back and forth in his trap, until they were all fused into one gigantic, swirling ball of every Chakra type imaginable. That with Lucius's own energies made the orb something for even a Sannin to fear at this point.

The mirror was dropped and the ball was suspended in front of Lucius. He immediately warped towards the boy and put his hands forward, quite casually. The chakra-death-orb immedately collided with Sieg's body, attacking him with everything from Wind, Fire, Earth, Water, Ice, Solar, Dark, Light, Negative and Absolute energy all in one blast. By the time the chakra orb of destruction was dissipated, there was nothing left. Nothing but the Genin's underused and inexperienced headband signifying his status in the Chaos.

"Perhaps in another reincarnation you'll learn what it means to be a Chaos Shinobi..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ranking match if you will   A ranking match if you will Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A ranking match if you will
Page 1 of 1