Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Khrona... Soul Partner Request I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Khrona... Soul Partner Request

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

Khrona... Soul Partner Request Empty
PostSubject: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 9:27 pm

--as I wander around vescrutia aimlessly like I usually do I recall my father complaining about how he regrets coming back as a nobody because he doesent have a heart to get a soul partner with, I figured in order to get stronger than him I have to invest in one of these soul partners... So I nod and port to the reality village, in the kage building in fact waiting for khrona--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 9:33 pm

Khrona materializes before Tajsa, sitting in his sittable seat of power... not the toilet. He stares at Tajsa, looking into her mind with his fingers interlocked before his mouth "From wht I have taken in... You want a Soul Partner, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 9:36 pm

"Something like that... If thats what they are called"
--I flip my hair and take a seat--
"So, do I pick one out of a catalogue or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 9:46 pm

Khrona couldn't help but laugh, but abruptly ceased and stared at her with piercing, stern eyes. "Not at all. They are living people, you know." Khrona did, however, pick up a phonebook larger than a chinese one, so that's saying something. He opened up to the index, asking Tajsa "Now, which weapon are you looking for? I will check the directory and see if that weapon is still available."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 9:54 pm

"I cant just give you one of my own?"
--I would say as I grab the phone book flipping through it looking for a wepaon just in case kind of reluctant to pick a weapon thats not "apart of me"--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 10:07 pm

Khrona, again, began to laugh before abruptly stopping "No. A Soul Partner weapon consists of 3 things... The soul of a being to host it, the soul of a witch and a melted down weapon. We would have to first kill someone, take their soul, find a witch, take the soul of her, then melt down whatever weapon you had in mind, mix it together and place the new weapon soul inside of the corpse of the original host, which would then have the weapon blood back in it. This is a long and cruel process... And frankly, I haven't the time. Witches are hard to find and since I do not want war with Zita and her good witches... I wouldn't be doing anything to them. So yes, pick from the directory..."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 10:13 pm

"This partner thingy is complicated... I can see why my father didnt wanna do it even if he had a heart..."
--I scoff as flip listlessly through the book arriving on some random weapon--
"Ill take this one..."
Khrona... Soul Partner Request The_Heavenly_Sword_by_Spiris
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 10:35 pm

Khrona looked at the book, staring at it a few times, looking over the information about it "... Hm. That one, huh? He's a feisty one, you know. He's a pain sometimes because he's a bit rebellious... I wonder if your soul wavelength will be able to connect with his..." Khrona sighed "Well. Regardless, I will bring him up, then." Khrona snaps his fingers, a door opening out of nowhere and a figure appearing from the darkness. He doesn't say anything, but he stares directly at Tajsa. Khrona looks at both of their souls using Soul Perception... "Hm... It's a bit shaky... But I do see some sort of connection there... Perhaps, with some training..."

(Due to the extreme lag of my computer, you can choose the name, picture, age, etc. of this person.)
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:24 am

Khrona... Soul Partner Request Dark_for_Yurecia_by_EugeneCh
--I would spring up from my chair flipping over Khrona and land in front of my new partner with my hand out stretched--
"HI IM TJ...IM ELEVEN whats YOUR NAME!!!"

--the soul would strech his arms behind his head denying to shake my hand at first but does so later--
"Yureica... So your eleven years old? And you pack this much power... what do they feed kids these days...."
--Yureica is a very nonchalant kind of person who crosses his arms and floats slightly off of the ground, he then facepalms--
I kinda like this girl... me and you can go places kid

"THANKS... I think your cool too, Your hair is red, just like mine"
--I smile and turn around to khrona--
"So lets get this training started?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:31 am

Khrona nodded "Yes... Let's." Khrona touched them both, having all of them materialize into another part of the building, quite large, since this might be one of 'those' types of training sessions. "First, you two must try to understand each other, like each other, compliment each other, things of that nature. Find things you like and say those things about the other. Find things you have in common. It seems that you two had already started in my office... Continue, so your soul wavelengths can start to get on the same beat." Khrona stood there, waiting, staring at both of their souls... The hyperactive soul of TJ and the nonchalant soul of Yureica. If things went correctly, they should be on the same wavelength in no time... But sometimes the hyperactive and the nonchalant do not get along. Let's watch.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:41 am

Well... compliments huh?
--Yureica chuckles to himself--

"Yeah... I like giving compliments, do you?"
--I smile and cross my arms--

Depends on who im complimenting, If you were any older I could compliment you on your acrobatic physique, or your slightly cute smile that makes me chuckle, or your hair that flames every now and then, or how red completely compliments your eyes, and I think its it totally your color... but all those compliments could make me a perv...
--Yureica would say rather explanatory acting as if he was giving a lecture--

"Well... its not like you said that I have a nice ass or anything, so YOU'RE ALRIGHT WITH ME!!!"
--I give Yureica a thumbs up while im finding something to compliment him on back--
"Uh... "

Whats wrong? Am I not compliment able?
--Yureica's eyes would flare open as he appears infront of me with a puppy dog pout--

"Aww... that was cute, and I like your wings!!!"
--I smile and flip my hair--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:48 am

Khrona stared at their souls. Yes, it was coming along nicely. Their wavelengths were steady, though not on the same biorhythm.. Not yet. "Good, good. continue, continue, until you feel the bond of the other's soul wavelength within your own, until you feel that your souls are connected. That's when you will be ready. That is when Yureica will turn into a weapon. If your wavelengths are the same, you will be able to lift and wield him effortlessly... But if not, there might be horrid outcomes, such as a weight so heavy that not even Kham can lift it... Ha, and the funny thing is, I am not even joking about it." Khrona continued to stare at their souls to see more of the outcome of this training. They were moving quite fast, but then again, those with good match ups did move this fast... as did those with flexible souls.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:06 am

"You mean the sword that I picked out? Goody!"
--I look down at Yureica and kiss him on the forehead taking use of this "art of seduction" that my mom gaia talks about to seduce kham to clean the house--
"Dont you wanna turn into a weapon?"
--I would say rather sweetly--

Do I? Will I be able to be graced by your lovely lips again Princess?
--Yureica begins to glow in a sense as he rises from the ground and takes my hand attempting to smooch it, I allow him to do so signifying that he has a lot of respect for me--

I must say... Tajsa, you are quite the young woman, one of the best I have seen in my dead time
--Yureica continues to glow a reddish color as he becomes a big orb of shiny red stuff--

"What where are you going?"
--I hold my hand out attempting to touch the red orb, only to get forced away by its power... I then turn around immedeately and look to Mr. Khrona--
"Whats going on? Did I re-kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 3:15 pm

Khrona shook his head "No, TJ... That is his soul. Or at least, that is the expansion of the wavelength of his soul. Your wavelengths are stable enough so that you... are at least able to see it, but the fact that it has forced you back a bit means that there is still a little bit more that needs to be done... You will only be able to see his soul, no one else's. Yureica, can you see hers? If you can see her soul, then it might be time to change into weapon form and see if she can wield you."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 7:58 pm

Mr. Khrona... I can see her soul clearly, as a matter of fact... its RED!!!! OUR FAVORITE COLOR
--from within the shiny orb of awesomeness Yureica can be seen clearly, I walk up to it and seem to meld inside only to emerge seconds later gripping him in hand flipping him around effortlessly before i point him at khrona--
"Im ready to go..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 7:29 pm

Khrona nodded "Alright. It seems you are capable of using him as a weapon. You have two options now. You can leave or you can stay to battle. Which shall you choose?"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 9:14 pm

"Ill stay... I wish for you to teach me all possible things with soul energy Mr Khrona"
--I bow and flip my hair backward and break Yureica apart into two swords like the picture and point them at Khrona striking a stance--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:11 pm

Khrona closed his eyes "Good. You might need this... The ability only attainable through a steady wavelength through a technician and a weapon..." He opened his eyes, looking very determined "The Soul Resonance." Khrona eyes Tajsa up and down, staring at her and her partner's souls "Well. Since you are not of our village, Tajsa, you can only obtain one soul resonance... But it seems like it would be useful, indeed. The Soul Resonance is feedback from the souls of both the technician and the partner, the technician's abilities/powers and soul being amplified increasingly by the weapon, making it happen. When a Soul Resonance happens, the weapon becomes larger, more powerful and destructive, and may even take on some of the abilities or properties of your own powers through the weapon only attainable through the resonance, though it is quite draining, especially to those who are not useful with Soul Energy, which cannot be used in the same way as chakra." Khrona shook his head "No matter. You can only attain the Soul Resonance by matching wavelengths perfectly and then amplifying. If you wish to start, go ahead. Try matching wavelengths... perfectly." Khrona stood there and waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:37 pm

{Yeah, teach the bad guys, thats how we do it <<}
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 10:42 am

((quiet you...))

"I like destruction..."
--I say smiling rather cutely, I then begin to focus... me and yureica mustering up whatever ounce of concentration be can gather--

How are you feeling my princess?
--various spectrum like colors of energy begin to swirl around us both as it would seem our souls are becoming one, a vast influx of soul energy would then fill the area in a large explosion of power before it all goes away shortly after, I would then collapse on the ground--

"This stuff... is totally different"
--I then struggle to my feet resting my weight on the blade once again waiting for khrona to give me some helpful advice--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 9:26 am

Khrona shakes his head, smiling slightly "Good try, but there is still more... You still aren't able to focus your resonance. You seem to be a person who does things on vast scales, am I correct? If so, then you will need to forget that and learn to concentrate all of your wild and hyperactive soul energy into Yureica's blade and only the blade... Let the resonance flow through you both louder than words... and try it again." Khrona stood there, waiting to see if Tajsa could do this once again.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 3:25 pm

"So what you're saying is... the soul energy needs a focal point. It cant just be an explosion of power?"
--I would tilt my head slightly inquiring at khrona before I give this whole soul resonance thing a second go--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 3:33 pm

Khrona nodded "Precisely. The focal point is the weapon. Power always needs a certain control. If you let power run rampant, it is like a fire... It will destroy everything until it eventually destroys itself." Khrona stares at Tajsa "If you need further help.. Just try to aim it all at Yureica's soul. Guide it through the wavelength, if you can."
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 14th 2009, 7:44 pm

((I never watched soul eater, so forgive me if im doing this completely worong lol))

--I would nod, knowing that this would be especially hard for me since I absolutely love destruction and chaos, the entire concept of a purely destructive force utterly ravaging everything and everyone and would turn around and destroy itself sounds intriguing... this is where my father would excel in obtaining the soul energy, but I have to complete this--
"The wavelength..."
The pathway that we establlished hearler, use it to guide your soul energy
"Ok..."
--the explosion of multi colored spectrum power would happen again, the force more concussive than the last... but this time the energy would decrease steadily channelling into the blade and begin fanning outwards around me, as if the energy was going down a pathway and recycling upon itsel, hyperextend and form this... a new blade echoing with soul power--

Khrona... Soul Partner Request Super_Sword_Yoh_by_Marisno

"Laguna Blade... Soul Resonance"
--I would be holding the skyscraper sword upwards looking at mr.khrona smiling slightly, althought the power will be draining fast, the sword will be crackling with power and burning with an intense blue flame in the middle, golden like energies would be exploding around me--
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:47 am

(You did it exactly right, good for you. XD)

Khrona eyes gleamed as a smile appeared on his face "Yes... That is the power of the Soul Resonance... You have completed your training, quite fast, might I add." Khrona lowered his head, saying something else "So long as your wavelengths do not waver from each other, you will be able to achieve this, but be warned, if they do waver, you may not be able to achieve Soul Resonance again..." Khrona raised his head, knowing that there were some people who could destroy the wavelength of a person permanently lurking about in the shadows of this village... But he doubted that Tajsa would encounter them, and perhaps would eliminate them before completion. "Well. If you are quite ready, you may take your leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khrona... Soul Partner Request   Khrona... Soul Partner Request Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Khrona... Soul Partner Request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next