Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  -Eta-kun. Time to eat. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

-Eta-kun. Time to eat.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

-Eta-kun. Time to eat. Empty
PostSubject: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:19 pm

-SHinta arives in a dark portal outside the doors of the impossibly large mansion. He Looked around. it seemed he was the first to arrive. It didn't really matter. He wasn't to impatient afterall. He simply played with the chain around his neck Grasping the cross with a fond look on his otherwise sarcastic face.-
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:21 pm

Shinta.........*Akarui flashed warp from the hospital looks over at him and then around the place his huse was even bigger thanhis own but he didnt want to show it in his epression so he waited for this Eta person to show.*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Neutrality / Cellular Reconfiguration

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:26 pm

Eta arrived last, still completely unused to flash-stepping from place to place. He saw Shinta and nodded, as well as Akarui standing next to him. He sighed in relief; he knew Akarui would understand his situation, if anyone..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:30 pm

"I don't think... The others will Show. I left on a sour note. The best note to leave on if your looking to not be bothered in thr future."
-Shinta opened the doors and was leading them to the dinning room within a couple secounds.-
"I'll get My fiance To make us something to eat and we can discuss things as equal adults."
-He said giving the warmest smile he could over his shoulder at Akurai and Eta while leading the way down the white hallway's-
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:32 pm

*Shiro of course appeared with the small group inside the dining room. He ignored the fact that Shinta and Akurai were standing there as his focus was on Eta. Smiling, he looked at the boy still taking in the resemblance he bore to Lucius.*

I think we started off on the wrong terms Eta. How about we begin this as it should be eh?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:32 pm

*Akaruiwalking into the mansion looks over to the new person seeing the resemblence of Lucious in the man face, it reminded him when Lucious was back at the chaos.*

You remind me of lu at a better point of ti-- FIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:33 pm

-Shuichi Happend to be in the kitchen already cooking a lazagna expecting Shinta to arrive at any moment. He wore an apron and was in quite a happy mood himself. This was the first time he would eat food not on a rickety boat for quite some time.-
'Do doo do do do."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:36 pm

Eta just sighed at Shiro's presence, still wishing to not be the center of attention all the time. He entered Shinta's home, Akarui already having expressed his shock at the Fiance news..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:38 pm

Shiro Kazuma wrote:
*Shiro of course appeared with the small group inside the dining room. He ignored the fact that Shinta and Akurai were standing there as his focus was on Eta. Smiling, he looked at the boy still taking in the resemblance he bore to Lucius.*

I think we started off on the wrong terms Eta. How about we begin this as it should be eh?

"Shiro you shouldn't be here ...call a metting with the shinobi of the chaos and have them ready for any attack By the enemy."
-A dark portal opened behind Shiro he came in close to shiro like Vash did that one time shiro Punched Vash and whispeard.-
"You do your part and I'll do Mine get out of here."

-Without hesitation Shinta punched Shiro hard in the face returning the long givin favor. into the dark portal and closed it.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:42 pm

-Shinta ran into the hall at the noise.-
"Akurai-sempai! hun-sa and err? I have lazagna made I'll prepare it in a minute please wait patiently Im not so good at cooking."
-He ran back into the dinning room and into the kitchen a secound after.-
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:47 pm

*Akarui look over at Shnta then at Shuichi* You didnt.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:49 pm

*Shiro then flew out of a portal now outside the mansion. He stood up rubbing his face with a rather pissed off look.*

Why that son of a......!

*Sighing he stood and smiled a bit. He then turned around, but had his head turned still looking at the mansion. He then disapeared with a fierce wind blowing through following him.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:50 pm

-Shinta shrugged at Akurai's statement as he turned around .-
"Yes thats my fiance, You'll get the invitation when we plan the day. '
-He walked into the dinning room. It had over 40 chairs and it was a rather large table because of it. He sat in there and poured them all a bit of Wine.-
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:52 pm

As long as im invited. *Akarui looks over and finds a nice chair over by the group and took a ip of the wine being poured.
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:52 pm

Eta sat silently, not wishing to cause an uproar anymore. He declined the wine, it being far too bitter for his own taste buds, just like Lucius preferred..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:58 pm

"Sorry about all this. But things are quite now guy's.. And we can calmly come to a resolution as to what needs to be done. Eta You really wish for Lucius to brought to his sences.
AKurai your quite capable... "
-He gave a gesture toward him.-
"I SHouldn't have any problem when faced with him myself. If Eta Is anything like Lucius you are no push over . Now.. I know what your thinking..
"Shouldn't we talk him out of it?"
And of course that's what will be done I am hopeing. Something needs to spark something in his mind... But When confronted he will attack and I would Like no one to die in all of this.

SO We may need to beat him to a pulp first to show him that even with his new found ability's His power is more limited then what It is.

tell me your thoughts?"

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on June 8th 2009, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:01 am

You had me at the "beat him to a pulp" THing but I want to ask eta something if its quite alrght wwith you shinta?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:02 am

"You don't have to ask permission to do anything Akurai-kun , you have jurisdiction Over me in the Chaos Now. You know."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:05 am

Sorry even though thats true. But I'm in your house so you have jurisdiction over me and I wanted to be rude is all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:05 am

-Shuichi came and served the lasagna. and gave Eta a glass of of milk as well. He then left the room again. and walked down a hall.-
"That all looks pretty intense Im staying out of that..."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:11 am

Eta began eating hungrily, thoroughly enjoying the food brought before him. He finally looked up from his late, facing Shinta first. "Lucius.. needs a sense of understanding. Recognition, perhaps. Currently, he identifies more with the enemy, whoever that is, than us..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:14 am

"That's true enough... I came to the same conclusion when I saw him. Someone else was pulling the strings. Lucius also must be feeling quite alone if he cloned himself. Which has a high risk of killing the creature doing the cloning.
We have to assume... It's some sort of demonic figure pulling the strings.. "

-Shinta began eating as well. With a fork and a knife rather politly. He looked at Eta directly when he spoke.-

"This would all be so easy if only that Zeik guy were here... But for now the closest thing he can relate to is the ones he created.'
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:18 am

He sighed, continuing to eat. "The cloning process will do no permanent damage to him.." He took the steak knife sitting at the table and cleanly cut his hand, quite widely. The cut began healing itself completely and utterly in a matter of seconds, leaving no trace of a cut. Not even a scar. "This is the property he explited in order to create them-- us."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:19 am

Well. He was with someone When I was about to fight him. *Akarui saying while eating*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:24 am

"That man must have been the man that changed lucius.."
-He made a quick note to the man being a human sized person.-

"Regeneration...A bit slower then Shindo's But Still too quick. .. However Ability's like this have flaw's aswell. As anything needs chakra to run Without any it would stop working.. but in order to expell all chakra would be quite hard without killing him inn itself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

-Eta-kun. Time to eat.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next