Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

-Eta-kun. Time to eat.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

-Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:27 am

Umm he wasent with a gu shinta he was with a female
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:29 am

"What does gender matter in anycase? What was your question for Eta-kun?
-Shinta finnaly finished eating up his lasagna.-
"I dated up it seems this cooking is rather good.'
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:31 am

Oh uhhhhh since your clone 7 where are te other clones?
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Neutrality / Cellular Reconfiguration

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:40 am

He stopped eating again for a second, wiping his mouth with the nearby hankerchief. "The other seven were sent to apprehend any significant threats Lucius knew about." He closed hs eyes, trying to feel around for them. Connection wasn't entirely severed afterall... "From the looks of it.. Gamma had the misfortune of finding Mahk-X. The others are in various places already..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:42 am

"hmm.. So the obvious thing to do would be to? Aprehend them? Tell me. Is there any chance of them comming to grips like you?"
-Shinta drank even more wine. If one had counted they would have saw him down nearly 6 glasses already.-
"I mean.. There still living breathing Life forms used against there own free will"
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:45 am

"Well, this is only speculation, but... I would think that the reason the other six do what they do is because they contain every exact inch of Lucius's DNA, and therefore carry the same Soul he does. Meaning, each clone is truly just an extention of himself."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:46 am

So are like each of you one of Lucous personilities or something?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:50 am

"I don't think that's quite how it works Akurai-kun. I think they are lucius... Just The same as he just said in everyway. Except they see the original as there master.
I wonder why you are the one who is different then them. Eta-kun. Something probably went wrong. And your dna could be slightly altered."
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:53 am

"It would explain the whole coloration changes and my own disconnection from such thinking.." He sighed, looking down at his plate. "Though.. No, nevermind.."

He continued eating, finally chugging down the glass of milk. "I'm sorry.. this is all quite a lot to take in for one day. May I please get some sleep, and time to myself..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 12:58 am

"Yes I am quite tired myself And I have alot of thinking and anaylizing to do ALone tonight.... Just out here is a nice sized room."
-He rose from his table and walked to the hallway opening the door to a spacious room with a large bed.-
"Use it as you please. The kitchen is of course 10 secounds away if you regain your apetite."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 1:01 am

Well then Shinta guess I'm out to then see ya in the morning then, *Akarui tilting his head and flashwarped t his house*
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 1:02 am

He rose from his seat and walked towards the room. "Thank you, Shinta.. Akarui, I hope we can work further to save a common friend.." He took a slight bow, just as Lucius would, and closed the door to his room behind him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 1:04 am

"Sleep well."
-Shinta turned on a dime and walked down a few seemingly endless hallway's Finding himself at a hug library. He aparantly transported that here now along with alot of things from the nightmare one.-
"I won't be sleeping however.."
-He said quietly to himself looking apon a book shelf.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Eta-kun. Time to eat.   -Eta-kun. Time to eat. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

-Eta-kun. Time to eat.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2