Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  yuki's move set I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

yuki's move set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : snowboarding, and listing to music
Kekkei Genkai : ice controll and slight time controll

yuki's move set Empty
PostSubject: yuki's move set   yuki's move set Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 10:15 pm

Genin known skills! >.< Cool
time controll- can only slow down and freeze time for 30 seconds sometimes 1 minute(improves when rank up)
[rolls dice if higher then 6 i get to chose how long but if not the minemal is given right now 30 seconds i gauss]
water clone- clones made of water, resembles me more hard to tell diffrance
1. ice clone- clones made of ice, usally more strong and durable
2.ice armor- armor made of ice ( repels projectiles, but destroys easily with physical damage)
3.ice spear- spear made of ice ( can conduct lighting & when it makes contact with something it freezes upon that spot allowing me to controll that one area{example- like if it hits ur arm i can controll that arm})
4.Water sword- creates a sword made of water (if made contact with can be used to freeze)
5.ice chamber- traps you wih ice conceiling you with limeted air ( imune to ice,water,and air)
6.ice cage- one huge spike of ice forms infront of yuki that then spliting into two ,the 4,8,16 and so on and so on intill it covers the intire feild limiting movement(i on the other hand can move straight thru it like opening a door
7.ice/water slash- slings sycth around him causing rings of energy to cut thru what ever it touches
8.vibration- yuki then puts on his head phones playing music of his choice when it plays it sends vibration thorgh out his body making him more evasive and faster(like throwing a rock into a lake or pond)
9.heaven's ice age - weather goes to negative degrees the air fogs up and your blinded from it then your cut from the snow and i come from every direction with my water sword and ice spear freezeing your blood and body then avalanche comes and your buried under 1000ft of snow left to die
10.pegasis blast- sends a hyper focused beam of ice thru my pegasus mouth
11. sub zero armor- highly durabel against all attack, but normel defence against heat attacks can absorb most chakra and add onto its defensive power (weighs a feather so my speed stays the same )
12.ice touch- when target is wet that part of there body freezes over

Last edited by Yuki on June 18th 2009, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

yuki's move set Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki's move set   yuki's move set Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:22 pm

Can you change the ice spear from control to freeze? I mean that seems a bitch cheap to me for someone who doesn't know how to RP and get's hit by one.

((Yes, I'm checking on the jutsu's lists for any toning down any of the higher ups might've missed.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

yuki's move set Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki's move set   yuki's move set Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:27 pm

It's fine; that's why the people who join this site need to learn how to RP. Second opinion: Yuki's moves are all acceptable.

((But I appreciate your concern~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yuki's move set Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuki's move set   yuki's move set Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

yuki's move set
Page 1 of 1