Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Strings of Heaven I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Strings of Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

The Strings of Heaven Empty
PostSubject: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:56 pm

My primary weapons are a set of very long microfilement razor wires, which he controls as if they where extensions of his own body. The wires are sharp enough to slice through steel and concrete with no trouble though he can use them to bind and restrain targets without damaging them. The wires are the practically microscopic hard as titanium and can pretty much stretch endlessly. My abilities with the wires, include stopping a high fall (slicing several buildings in half in the process), forming mesh shields to block bullets, and binding targets and controlling them as puppets. My chakra can be formed along the wires allowing me to contort them. Now that the wires have evolved, they are a blend of Walter's chakra they appear orangish, they still hold the ability of the normal wires but they are no longer just metal but are still just had dense and fortified.

The seal allows me, when chakra is poured into it to make the wires into tangible objects it also increases my strength when moonlight strikes the seal
The Strings of Heaven Sigil-perfect

This seal allows me to use the second level wires that unlock the lycan chakra and its abilities
The Strings of Heaven Pandora_Hearts_Seal_by_sakuranokaze

Last edited by Walter on August 7th 2010, 12:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 2:52 am

The whole "stretch endlessly" bit won't be allowed. Your damn wires according to yourself can cut through even steel easily {which will be toned, especially for your rank} and are made of titanium {which I don't think can stretch}. So having these things that can do this stuf stretch endlessly? Nope, removed. they need a limit, I will go with about 50 meters, probably less since your a genin. If you want the range to increase, then the cut through this and that easily bit willl be nerfed. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 7:15 am

Gotcha... the origin of the wires is only known to me. So to the opponent it would seem that the wires could go on forever. Ive already established a limit of how much Ill make the wires go before they start actually "pulling" on their source. I suppose what you cant get pass is the word "stretch", ill just change it around and say their length seems about endless. Key word: seems. But sure sure... ill change whatever you say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 9:35 am

Can I ask you about how you are cutting and slicing on a molecular level? I don't really get that...
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 9:36 am

Oh boy, its only natural that something that small can slice through something as small as it. Is that a problem too?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 9:44 am

Its just....even if you could do that, cutting through a thick, or very hard substance or object would cause you to slice or stab over and over until you break/get through it. Its not like its an acid, explosion, or chainsaw thing, which usually get rid of things on a molecular level...

Basically, it can cut on a molecular level, but that doesn't mean it can hack through anything in one swoop, you'll be at it for a while. But, you get the satisfaction of having potenial to destroy almost any substance....I think, maybe Domo can look it over....
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 9:55 am

I mean, I know my limitations, so you're preaching to the choir I know what I can and cant cut... but sure, domo can look it over. Doesent matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 9:57 am

Just checkin' my little hot head from teh Chaos <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strings of Heaven   The Strings of Heaven Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Strings of Heaven
Page 1 of 1