Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  heaven heart I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

heaven heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : -4
Hobbies / Interests : Fight Gaint Robots
Kekkei Genkai : Moon stone

Character sheet
Character Race: ninja
Character Info (Highlight):

heaven heart Empty
PostSubject: heaven heart   heaven heart Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 2:03 pm

chapter 1 : my love

my wife aimi that her was dead after my battle save million of people but not her in the rest of mt life i was myself what happen that make my love be the one gone forever.

chapter 2 : work

i walking to my job helping the fat ass we call the king all way making us do some stupid shit making the town people hate us the knights girls want to kill us and the boys tie to kill us one day i as the king why do we kill people in the town why the king said noting but look at me i walk away like the big man but the king was the biggest man i knew

chapter 3 : my dream

when i was a sheep i was thinking about aimi every time so i wake up got me some thing to eat in my head i hear her talking about the times when she was still in the world then i hear her said my love im still alive after that i think hard and harder might she is alive she might not be dead. sir gorou came to my house and told me that the king is dead.

chapter 4 : r.i.p the king

that day all the knights wear black looking sad because the king is dead his wife and kids was the sadness persons the king best knight have to choose who will be the next king and his chosen me they give me back was power and to help the town so i did i have the power to do any thing but i think that what ever happen to the
lats king it was not a man but a monster and it have to come after me to but i was ready for that

chapter 5 : when the world falls

in my party to make people know that im the king a hell fire ball hit my house i run outside and what do i see thousands of people say that the world is over all life is gone knights dead every where sir gorou find me and said my king the devil and his slave is taking over the world we need you we run back to to my home i put on my armor but i have no weapon a mage walk up to me and said here is your weapon my king it was a scytheheaven heart Icescy10

chapter 6 : let go
Back to top Go down

heaven heart
Page 1 of 1