Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Empty
PostSubject: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:11 am

Well, since she was soooooo bored, Sadako's wings rustled, and she stood in the middle of a barren field, kicking at the dirt with the boot of her shoe.
"Heeeeeey LUUUUUUUU-CHAN!!!!?!?!?" Cried Sadako's voice on the wind, summoning the Chuunin to the area.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:14 am

"ah" i said, walking toward you. my hands covering my ears with my hands. "you're to loud for this early in the morning"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:17 am

Sadako shrugged, "I didn't know where you were. Sorry." She laughed a bit, then without warning, a tendril of Wind energy whipped toward Luxe, and since she would have no idea of it, it would hopefully spin her off her feet, to land sprawled on the ground, "Come on, Luxe, Let's have a nice friendly spar, shall we~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:20 am

i flashed to the side dodging the wind thingy... of doom. "meh, that involves alot of work but i'm bored so fine"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:24 am

"Your flash-thingy is no fun, Luxe." She shook her head, then launched herself into the air, "But, oh well." She said, and instantly, Luxe felt the air become thick with water, and storm clouds moved in overhead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:26 am

i made a flash clone and waited under the clouds for sado.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 2:27 pm

A flash of lightning suddenly light the area, and it traveled from water molecule to water molecule, and in turn, shocking Luxe lightly. A warning, one could say. "Careful, Luxe." Sadako's voice murmured all around, though she had disappeared behind the clouds, and was no where to be seen, and her Chakra signature was everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:03 pm

*i cringed from the shock. "sigh" i flashed into the sky with my flash clone. i created a flat rasengan in my hand. my flash clone through me towards the clouds. my rasengan pointed toward the ground. since rasengan was a wind element justsu the wind from the attack blew away the clouds. the rasengan also hit the ground and the ground around us crumbled to rubble.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:11 pm

Of course, Sadako's wind justus were much more developed then Luxe's, but for the moment, letting the little Chuunin get away with this wasn't a problem. Swooping in from behind to test her, Sadako twisted slightly, Intent on slashing Luxe with the daggers embedded in her wings, while if Luxe tried anything, a very faint and unnoticable glow began to surround Sadako... But what could be it's purpose?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:16 pm

i flashed behind sado and went to kick her in the back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 3:24 pm

As the kick connected, Luxe felt a stab of pain as all the electricity of a complete bolt of lightning jolted into her body. Sadako and Luxe both fell toward the ground, Sadako landing on her feet, though Luxe wouldn't be so lucky. The thousands of kilowatts of nature's fury would be racing through her body, leaving her immobilized, and as such, she wouldn't even be able to think about flashing to that other dimention and her body would fall limply to the ground.
Sadako took a step forward uncertainly. Had she overdone it...? "Luxe...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:04 pm

(*coughcough* Well, that was a short fight. Shall I just take you to the hospital? XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 8:05 pm

(no! i'm not done yet!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:20 am

(Then post. Baka. -_-")
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:46 am

(i will soon)
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:49 am

((What is your Kekkai Genkai Sadoka... You don't even have a jutsu list or weapon list and frankly I'm not sure what you do anymore. Since it's stated in the rules you need to have both to actually fight. Sure you're a sannin but is it so hard to copy and paste your justsu list, weapon list, bio, and kekkai genkai on this site from the last?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:51 am

(Oopsies, sorry... I was just banned for the computer for a long time, so I've had to use the PS3, so I couldn't copy and paste with it... I'll do that now, since I'm on an actual computer, at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:53 am

(I'll wait)
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 8:57 am

((Thankies :] ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1June 16th 2009, 2:53 pm

(Okay, I posted the basics. I'll add to my jutsu list when I can, alright?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD   Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Luxe VS Sadako. EPIC FAIL OF UTTER BOREDOM! XD
Page 1 of 1