Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Empty
PostSubject: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:27 pm

Khrona materializes back into his office, Tera as well in a chair near him "Yes. Well. Are you well? It is time for this to go under way."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:30 pm

~@Apearing in the chair Khrona put him in, slightly surprised, Tera looks around the room while responding.@~

I-I'm fine...Whats going under way? Slightly confused...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:38 pm

Khrona does not turn around "Funny you should ask, Tera. Yes, again, I have read your mind." Khrona turns to him, a serious and stern look in his eyes "... You and a loner ninja of this village, Maruze, are going to go stop an evil witch that has been slinking around this village... Medusa... A year ago, if you do not remember, she revived the Demon God, Kishin Asura from his eternal slumber that my other partner, Shinigami had sealed away. She has some cronies around here, as well, so she is not alone, though even with my newfound psychic abilities due to this Anti-Insanity wavelength and my temporary sanity, I cannot figure out who they are, exactly, so I assume it must be one not of this village, per se." Khrona finally takes a seat, still staring at Tera "You and Maruze. You two must go infiltrate where Medusa's current location is and find out her plans on getting back the Kishin. I know she is up to something, I can feel her soul's power growing larger, but with that damn Soul Protect on her, I cannot pinpoint it... Maruze is already en route in the Enigmatic Ruins a long ways away from the village... Are you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:42 pm

~@Putting his headphones on, A smile breaks across his face.@~

Sure, it sounds fun.....Hmp, working with Maruze should be interesting, he was a good combatant...

~@Even while listening to his music, he would still be able to hear Khrona's remarks. He got up out of his seat, and walked to the door.@~

Enigmatic Ruins right?...
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:50 pm

Khrona nodded "Since these ruins are quite elusive and shrouded in powerful magic at all times, giving it the ability to move... I will embed the coordinates into your head... Though I do not know exactly how long the ruins stay in one place, since I have never investigated for myself." Khrona closed his eyes for a second, quickly opening them and sending information into Tera's mind "... The information has been sent... Now go."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 5:52 pm

~@ Feeling the shock of memories inserted into his mind, he would leave without a word. Tera creates a skateboard of sound and races off to the Enigmatic Ruins.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...   Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Of utter importance, Fuuma Tera...
Page 1 of 1