Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Onsakamaru's power I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Onsakamaru's power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onsakamaru

Onsakamaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Onsakamaru's power Empty
PostSubject: Onsakamaru's power   Onsakamaru's power Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:36 am

X:A fire wave that is in a shape of an X
Fire ring jutsu:[/b]It's an Genjutsu that surrounds my opponents in a ring of fire but when i close my hands the ring becomes smaller and when you are released you have real burn marks form it.

Fire Whip Jutsu:A whip of pure fire that paralizes the limb that it hits.

Dragon Chain Jutsu:A weapon summoning jutsu that bring forth chains made of dragon scales.

Dragon Lotus Jutsu:Like the Primary Lotus But uses the dragon chains(after you summon them).

Blood Clone Jutsu:A basic Shadow clone but instead of poofing it expodes and leaves a puddle of blood.

[b]Heaven Blade Jutsu:
Like the Lighting Blade But This is pure Light from the Heavens.

Shadow Style:

Shadow Nightmare Jutsu:This is an GenJutsu tha traps you in your nightmares for 72hrs in the real world.

[i]Shadow orb Jutsu:This jutsu is a dark ball that will crush you into a million pieces if you are sucked into

Blue Hell Jutsu:Blue FireBall That Comes Out My Mouth and burns the whole area down.

Landfill: (After Earth Shield) The rock from the wall shots out as sharp rock daggers toward the opponent

Kekki Genkai Jintai(Manipulation):Mind Manipulation it's a basic Genjutsu that mess with the basic five sense(Hearing,Feel,Taste,Smell,Site,)
Shadow Manipulation:I can use your shadow and turn it into some thing like a heartless(creatures from kingdom hearts)

Onsakamaru's power Riku--1

Last edited by Onsakamaru on October 31st 2009, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onsakamaru

Onsakamaru

Character sheet
Character Race:

Onsakamaru's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onsakamaru's power   Onsakamaru's power Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 9:11 pm

i would like to add somemore jutsu's

fire tornadeo: i make a tornadeo of flames that will brun you into a crisp

inferno hand of sword: fire surrounds my hand in a shape of a sword
Back to top Go down
Onsakamaru

Onsakamaru

Character sheet
Character Race:

Onsakamaru's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onsakamaru's power   Onsakamaru's power Icon_minitime1June 28th 2009, 3:38 pm

i would like to add some earth jutsu's like

Rock wave Jutsu:i punch the ground and i send a wave of rocks at you which will throw you in the air making you lose your balance

Earth burial Jutsu:this jutsu will trap you under ground and crush you if you dont break out of it
Back to top Go down
Onsakamaru

Onsakamaru

Character sheet
Character Race:

Onsakamaru's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onsakamaru's power   Onsakamaru's power Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 11:52 pm

I want to add more jutsu's

Shadow Blast jutsu: I shoot off a shadow ball..... while it's flying toward you six more appear on the side flying over the place trying to hit you

Shadow Dragon jutsu: I create a dark dragon and wen it catches you it puts you in darkness that i can control and do what ever i want to do for 4 truns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onsakamaru's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onsakamaru's power   Onsakamaru's power Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Onsakamaru's power
Page 1 of 1