Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Playing with a Soul Wavelength... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Playing with a Soul Wavelength...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Playing with a Soul Wavelength... Empty
PostSubject: Playing with a Soul Wavelength...   Playing with a Soul Wavelength... Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:48 pm

Khrona materialized in a wide open space, barren and away from anyone or anything. His 2 weapon partners materialized behind him.

Misery: So, Khrona, what's this you're doin again with a new wavelength?

Khrona: I'm trying to master a new wavelength ability that I thought of... You see, if I can shoot my wavelength out through my body by physical contact, I am wondering if I can use my Soul Wavelength with both my wings and using it as strings... You get the picture, Misery?

Misery: Aha, hell yeah! That's gonna be fun... Wait until you turn back into insanity... We will eliminate everyone who opposes us.. Heh.

Khrona turned to Despair, not listening to Misery's words now "Despair. You will have to be my long range opponent..." he then turned back to Misery "... And you will be my close range opponent. You got it? I even have thought of a nice name for this new manipulation of my wavelength... Soul Cords and Soul Dragon. You like em?"

Misery flicked her own nose with her thumb "Heh. Sounds pretty badass."

Despair began to clap "Oh, horridly wonderful, Khrona...! I cannot wait to see what they will look like...!"

Khrona nodded "Alright. Well, I might as well get these Soul Cords out of the way first... I'm not too fond of fighting at long ranges. Despair, if you will?"

Despair nodded, wrapping herself in her cloak to warp off into a different place. She then yelled "Ready, Khrona!!"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Soul Wavelength...   Playing with a Soul Wavelength... Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 12:52 pm

Khrona then began to focus deeply on his own wavelength. It was already quite flexible and it would be easy to make it move as if it were a string or cord... But the main problem was focusing the attacks. If he could use his weapons, they would help with precision, but he couldn't... Oh well. Focus, Khrona... "Alright. Despair. Launch a missile at me. I think I can manage to do one."

Despair launched a missile of Soul Energy at Khrona, wondering what these Soul Cords were supposed to do...

Khrona quickly focused on the missile, sending a string of his wavelength at it at a high speed. The string whipped around the missile for a while, seeming as though Khrona was having a bit of trouble hitting such a small object with an ability he had not become adept with yet... Hm... what to do...? More focus... more control... This would be a lot easier if he had experience with ranged weapons, like whips... But, a whip is like an extension of a limb, as if a soul. An extension of a limb... Khrona must move it as if it here his own arm, as if they were not separated. Yes, that is the key. The missile close in on Khrona before he finally got the cord to go through it, instantly slicing through it and disintegrating it.

Despair was amazed "Khrona! What did you just do...? It looked so deadly..."

Khrona smiled "The Soul Cord. A wavelength being shot out and manifested into one or many slim whips or strings with the ability to intertwine and cross with each other. Heh. What I did was exactly what was supposed to be done... Sending a strong, condensed wavelength strong enough to eliminate soul energy all together from its presence and destroy a Soul Resonance by touch. Despair, if I may lightly hit you with it?"

Despair was a bit afraid, but was happy to do what she could to further Khrona's power "um... Go ahead, Khrona..."

Khrona nodded, the whip flying at Despair at a high speed before slowing down and lightly tapping her. There was an invisible pulsing shockwave, then Despair was launched back quite the distance.

Despair regained her composure in the air, touching her chest where she got hit "Gah... Khrona... I feel completely... drained of Soul Energy... Is that another ability of it...?"

Khrona nodded "Yes. Paralyzes the soul and ruptures the wavelength of others by sending mind into them as well as drains all Soul Energy into myself. That would make the person being hit unable to use Soul Energy and simultaneously unable to wield a Weapon Partner and at the exact same time, unable to use Soul Resonance in any way. These cords... will be quite useful. Able to nullify soul energy, rupture a soul wavelength and nullify resonance or even stabilization of a wavelength making them unable to use ANY weapon? Deadly. Quite deadly. Despair, I did not touch you hard, so you should have some energy left. Care to try to reject this with your Rejection Soul?"

Despair knew that only wavelengths could destroy her Rejection, since that was LITERALLY the ONLY thing that affected it, so she knew she was already at a disadvantage when Khrona was using his own Wavelength as a long range weapon... But, if it called for demonstration, then let him demonstrate. "Alright, Khrona... I will set up a dome of Rejection around myself..." A large, red dome of her Rejection Soul surrounded her, looking quite thick, indeed.

Khrona sent out the whip again, this time not slowing down when it neared, though because of the automatic ability of the Rejection, the wavelength was already slowed down upon nearing and when it touched the dome, it stopped completely before being deflected back, but at the same time, teh dome of Rejection shattered into pieces before disappearing. Khrona was quite wiped just from using THAT ability... And he barely did anything but wave his arm around a bit... "Thank you... Despair... I will get better with it soon enough... But now the power of it is clear... And I love it." Khrona smiled, then turning to Misery "Well. It's your turn, Misery. Time for you to test out my Soul Dragon technique.

Despair wrapped herself in her cloak and warped back near Khrona, quite tired as well... "Anything for you, Khrona... Even if my body must be utterly destroyed and spread throughout this horrid cosmos...."She suddenly went to sleep with a melancholy smile on her face. She was so cute.

Misery sighed "What a rookie... haha..." She then looked to Khrona with piercing eyes just as fierce as his "So.. You ready to get this show on the road, big guy?" She smirked, her sword coming from the palm of her hand and her scythe blade on the opposite arm protruding from her forearm.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Soul Wavelength...   Playing with a Soul Wavelength... Icon_minitime1June 20th 2009, 5:14 pm

Khrona nodded outstretching his wings quite far. He knew Misery was a reckless bitch bent on destroying damn near everything, which is why using the Soul Dragon would be best for her. Khrona then began to surge his wavelength through his wings, and they began to glow with a purple aura, showing a mixture between BOTH of his wavelengths; Fear and Insanity, making this ability twice as lethal. The wings began to grow larger and less solid looking, even though they were stronger than ever. They finally took a definite shape, though it was still shaky looking, and they were about 3 times as large as they were before as well as powerful and durable, meaning Khrona had enough power and force to move the moon from where he stood at that very moment with a good flap. A long, slender neck slithered out from the middle of it for some reason, looking similar to ... cough... (Ragnarok from Soul Eater) only without any eyes in its sockets and sharpened teeth. "This is... the Soul Dragon..." Utterly menacing. Even Misery shuddered a bit looking at it. It let out a screech that could calm a tsunami or a hurricane with just its frequency, which was technically Khrona's wavelength's frequency. "Well... Come at me, Misery."

Misery was petrified with fear for a second or two, but she quickly regained composure "Huh. Khrona, I don't need to hold back anything withyou since you can regenerate your DNA... So, here we go! ZERO SANITY!!" Misery slashed her sword and released a gigantic wave of Insanity Soul energy that was distorting and shattering the space around it from its sheer insanity.

Khrona did not flinch. If his Soul Dragon was to work the way he planned, then this should not work. A wing moved in the way of the Zero Sanity and instantly, it disappeared. Success. Khrona's wavelengths were able to stop Soul Energy completely as well as hold up against weapons. Now, for another test "Come at me, Misery..."

Misery did indeed dash at Khrona, a bit pissed off "Alright, let's see how you like this, Khrona!" She slashed at him with her sword with a hell of a lot of force behind it.

Khrona again merely placed a wing in front of him and stopped Misery's attack completely, and upon contact, she was forced back a great distance at the speed of a bullet because of his wavelength. "Ha, so it works on any sort of solid object, huh? Yes... This is perfect. Now, for the final step..."

Misery stabbed her scythe blade into the ground and propelled herself at Khrona just as fast as she flew away from him "DAMMIT, KHRONA, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE!" Misery grabbed Despair randomly heading back for Khrona, waking her up in the process "Despair! Resonance! Now! We need give him EVERYTHING we've got!" Despair merely nodded tiredly, changing into a razor "Tamashii no Kyoumei! Rejection Insanity Resonance!" The blade of Despair became both red and dark-ish purple, becoming large and quite menacing looking with a maelstrom of Soul energy surrounding it. The mere blade itself had properties of Rejection and Insanity, able to shatter space and reality as well as reject everything from it. This was the final stand.

Khrona was not expecting this, but his Soul Dragon was quite ready for it. The head began to move as Misery came close. When she was close enough, the dragon head lashed out at the weapon and bit her while in weapon form, instantly breaking resonance as well as making Despair or any weapon able to be used by Misery or Despair by rupturing and distorting their wavelengths severely. Lastly, Despair forcefully came out of her weapon form. due to the Dragon's bite, meaning that she could not change back into a weapon until the effects wore off.

Despair gasped, attempting to make some blades pop out of her body. Nothing. She couldn't even partially change. "Wow... Really deadly, Khrona... Those two new wavelength abilities... they are deadly and lethal..." Misery concurred, merely nodding. She was a bit scared of that dragon again "Yo, uh.. Make that big bastard turn back into your normal wings... It freaks me the fuck out..."

Khrona laughed "Well. I've done all I need to, anyway." The wings reverted to their normal size, 3 times smaller than the Soul Dragon. Khrona stretched, feeling quite drained from using these new things "... I need to sleep. I am very very tired, and I would assume Despair is, as well. Shall we depart?" Khrona yawned, rubbing his back.

Misery and Despair nodded as Despair wrapped all of them up in her cloak and warped them back into Khrona's Pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Soul Wavelength...   Playing with a Soul Wavelength... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Playing with a Soul Wavelength...
Page 1 of 1