Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  First Trip to the Hospital.... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

First Trip to the Hospital....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First Trip to the Hospital.... Empty
PostSubject: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:02 pm

*I walk in, feeling a little weird, as Ive never been to the hospital....* Um hello?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:05 pm

*I peek out of my office, and seeing a new face, walk out*

Hello there, are you wounded?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:17 pm

No, ha, no not wounded, happily. No, I need help with something, I went to Akarui to ask for some near, if not totally indestructible metal, and in a large quantity too. He said that I would have to talk to someone else, and he named you. If your Kama, that is. *I would end kinda sheepishly, as I didn't even know if this was Kama or not*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 10:28 pm

Yes, Im Kama....and you said large amounts of almost indestructable metal...um, I have no idea why Akarui sent you to me.....Its not like I carry some in my back pocket or anything....

*I would start to think a sec on why Akarui sent this one to me*

...unless.....unless he's talking about the Sky Iron I recently aquired...but I didnt get that much.....hummmm........

*I stare off into space, apparently lost into thought*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 8:49 am

Whats Sky Iron? *I ask this a but more confused, since I had never heard of such a thing*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:11 am

Oh, Sky Iron? Its a metal that is mined on Cloud 9, a providence ruled by the Thunder Giants. I recently took a mission there, and gathered some. I can go and get it so you can see....

*I teleport home, and then back, having one of the bars of Sky Iron in my hand*

Maybe you can replicate it, since you con control metal.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:15 am

Ok. *I wait till Kama reappears, and then take the Sky Iron, and examine it, pouring a bit of chakra through it, and feeling its composition, how its atoms and molecules are arranged, and such* This is strong stuff. Does it have any special properties?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:20 am

Yes, I forgot to metion that, Its almost unbreakable metal, and it totally resistant to the elements. If frozen, or set on fire, it doesnt even change temperature, so yeah...

*I wait to see what Remkaze is going to say next*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:21 am

Wow, thats very powerful, indeed. Well, how much you want for this then, or do you want to trade for something?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:29 am

Um, are you able to repilcate it....? Cuz then you can barrow it, and then return it, and I wont charge you a thing....if you can do that that is......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:32 am

Replicate it? I'm not sure, but I can try to. It might take a while, but I'll return this to you either way. Thank you! *I walk out, with all intentions of returning*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:45 am

Good enough.....I'll see you later.....

*I walk back to my office*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:50 am

________TEN HOUR TIME SKIP________

*I appear at the doors to the hospital, riding a huge amount of sky iron sand, which I leave at the door and enter calling out* Kama! Im back!
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:54 am

*I walk out of my office to see Remkaze*

Hello again, did you replicate it already?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 10:56 am

Yep! *I point to the mass of sky iron sand, which is still floating outside* It took me a little while, but its all done, oh and here you go. *I hand the bar of sky iron back to Kama* Is there anything I can do for you for loaning it to me? Anything at all?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 11:01 am

*MY eyes get all big at the sight of all the Sky Iron out the front door :affraid: *

Holy...thats alot of Sky Iron!

*I stop gapping at the Sky Iron, and look back at Remkaze*

Nope, the is nothing you owe me, nothing at all.....so have a great day, and see you later....

*I walk back to my office, with the bar of Sky Iron in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 11:03 am

Thats Kama! *I leave the Hospital, and head for the armory*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the Hospital....   First Trip to the Hospital.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First Trip to the Hospital....
Page 1 of 1