Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  First Trip to the office I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

First Trip to the office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

First Trip to the office Empty
PostSubject: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 9:02 pm

*Nathan would appear at the hospital and walked into the place with nik on his back* "Is anyone home!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : drug creation

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 9:03 pm

*nik was strugglin with his wounds he felt his insect gland swarming with anger about what was done to him*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Captured Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 10:47 pm

"Photophine, Phinofine, Pia-- wait. This starts with A..."

*Lin frowned in distaste at the bottle in the palm labelled "Annolium". She was organizing the chemicals in the cabinet by alphabet and it would be a bother to push them all over just to fit in a bottle right in the beginning. She was in the middle of a sigh before Lin heard a call out in the entrance hall. Quickly looking out, she poked her head out of the doorway to see, then returned back in*

"Yes, I'm a nurse here!"

*setting down the bottle on the nearby desk, she patted her dress down before approaching the older men at the doors. Lin tilted herself over to see Nikai on Nathan's back, eyes with curiousity*

"I can see he's in need of attention...?"
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 10:54 pm

*nikai speaks in pain* "ummm if u hear buzzing i warn you do not touch the scource with me unconcious" (question do you have some sort of sight that shows genetic traits of some sort? if you do heres something u would logiclly be able to tell about nik sayin now jsut incase u post while im offline, his genetics seemed to have been changed artificially by some sort of cancerous chemical which is what gave him his jutsus, his chakra is mutated and artificial yet works just like regular chakra, he has some sort of angrily buzzing organ within him where it seems tonnes of little scources of chakra as other living things are moving around rapidly and angrily, and if he were to be classified as a race after all this he would be hell hard to be classified since he isnt demon, angel, human, lycan, vampire, or any other humanoid for that matter. )
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 11:29 pm

( To be honest, whether or not he is a certain race does not pertain to whether to not Lin can heal him or not. Energy...or...chakra, whichever you prefer, is pretty much universal for races since all races use a type of energy either way)

*Lin fished a pair of gloves from her back pockets while muttering*

"I don't believe I'll be touching anything, so don't worry about it..there aren't very many doctors on hand right now, but I can do what I can till a real one will show up. Hopefully Domo-sempai (*NUDGE*) will come along to help."
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 11:32 pm

(alright jsut sayin incase it did matter on genetics or not)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 11:49 pm

"So do you want me to set him down somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 12:38 am

"Oh!"

*springing up surprised, she rushed off somewhere quickly, when came back with something like an operating table. It was cushioned and wasn't relined and Lin gestured for Nathan to set Nik down, blushing and shyly smiling*

"S-Sorry. I had forgotten a moment..."
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 8:53 am

*nik's insect gland swarmed with anger the insects wanting free to take revenge but nik kept them inside trying to calm them down*
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 1:20 pm

*Nathan sat down nik on the table* "Is there anything else you require of me?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 1:39 pm

"Watch if you'd like! I don't mind. If you're any proficent with energy, if I do something wrong and crazy, which I shouldn't, maybe you'll be here to back me up?"

*she chuckled and wheeled Nik into a nearby room which smelled fresh as if just cleaned. It was bright, her favorite working room since it was the only one with a skylight in the middle. Lin stood in the spotlight that the sun beat down through the glass window above, and held out a hand in front of Nik, scanning with her light energy. She then put it down, surprise in her eyes*

"Alright...from what I know, there's something in you that's seemingly alive and moving...perhaps some sort of parasite that's trying to get out. Are you aware of whatever this is? Unfortunately, I won't be able to kill it, but I can...try to put it asleep without any side effects."

*snapping the gloves on higher on her arms, the tips of her fingers began to glow a gentle golden*
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 3:34 pm

*nik eyes wide was scared* "no! dont thats not a parasite, in my past i have been changed from human to a messed up humanoid genetic wise, what u see as a parasite is my insect gland with hundreds of deadly insects which i may release in combat. right now they are mad so i cannot release them til i regain my chakra so i may control them. also if u see some strange organs with potentially poisonous,veneoums, acidic or drugged chemicals that is also a change in me" (to give u an idea how messed up he is imagine bioshock and plasmids XD)
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 5:52 pm

*listening to his story carefully, Lin smiled and laughed a little, putting gloved hands on her hips*

"Well there was no way I could kill it anyway! My energy isn't an offensive one! I can put it to sleep so you don't have to restrain it so much, and it'll become active again in several hours. You won't be able to use chakra for the same number of hours if that's your chakra source, but it'll be calm when it comes right back. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 8th 2009, 8:31 pm

*Nathan looking out from the window listening to his story from outside of the window.* "To think I had to fight him and yet I won"
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 4:34 pm

"one as long as they dont die that is fine, 2 they arnt my chakra scource my mutated blood is, and 3 u only won because u caught me off guard a couple times after this i demand a remach" *he grinned although he was in pain*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 5:08 pm

*nodding, Lin closed her eyes to concentrate, then hovering over the area with a high amount of activity. One hand glowed exceptionally golden, the energy gently dissipated into the sunlight air. The energy seemed more of a powder than a solid; that was her energy, less offensive. Slowly, Lin brought her hand to the area where the insect gland was and the gold like energy seeped through skin. Her energy was brought down and into the gland, covering the active hive like soft rain. A sleeping agent and highly concentrated. It was possible now since she was in straight sunlight, to concentrate her energy more thoroughly. This was a similar way she got someone to pass out completely and sleep, where the pain was completely numbed. After several moments, Lin moved away from Nik, flexing her wrist*

"I think that should do it. If that's all, I don't think you'll need to find a doctor. Your gland should be up and running in a few hours. Stay away from fighting because it might slow you down or give you less strength, but other than that, you're fine."

*Lin gave a bright smile, putting her hands behind her back and giving a little bow*

"Good luck next time, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 5:19 pm

"how long should i avoid combat?" *nik focused on lin now ignoring nathan*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt

Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 5:38 pm

"Just a couple of hours, until you think your gland is awake. When you think it is you can go ahead and test your abilities."
Back to top Go down
Nikai Fukoma

Nikai Fukoma

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 5:54 pm

"alright and in the great words of my boss "no good deed goes unrewarded" as a result u and nathan are invited to where i work for a vip treatment" *nik smiles finally no longer feeling like he was when he was in his master's home*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1August 11th 2009, 11:35 am

*miles came in and walked up to nik sighing* "look i heard what happened u can still work just leave the security to me alright" *miles walks with nik out the building and overhearing what nik said earlier miles sends his second skin clone in the room to tell nathan and linnea* "btw for saving my employee what he said canhappen, come by the rock central and u will be treated like a vip like no other place" *the second skin clone looking exactly like miles walks back to miles who was just out the door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Trip to the office   First Trip to the office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First Trip to the office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Vescrutia Hospital-
Jump to: