Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Son of the hellgate I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Son of the hellgate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Village of Residence : I have no home
Cool Points (LOL) : -7
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Son of the hellgate Empty
PostSubject: Son of the hellgate   Son of the hellgate Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 4:24 pm

I'm zero hellgate son of Zeik and Kurai hellgate. I have existed in this word for a little over a year and a few months but due to my vampire genes I have the appearance of a ten year old, although I do not necessarily age. My body does mature Shortly after my sister and I birth my mother went off to find my father,we followed behind her, she protested for a while but eventually gave in. Having returned from our long journey I intend to train and try out to become a shinobi.

(((will change later)))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Village of Residence : I have no home
Cool Points (LOL) : -7
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Son of the hellgate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the hellgate   Son of the hellgate Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 9:51 pm

In the past few months Zero has been doing nothing but training for some sort of fight. He has just about "aged" out and is coming into his maturest of stage. He knows of his mothers death by his fathers hands,and pretend to have no problem with this.

Zero met up with a guy some two months ago and he showed him the way into Hell,without his fathers knowledge. The man wears a red robe and never speaks his name. The man claims to know Zeik and wishes to help Zero is his quest to catch up with his dad in terms of power. While in hell during the last moth or so. The man explained to Zero what his Makai Chakra was capable of and even though in a history lesson on Zeik's dark past.

Zero has now returned from his training and is looking to settle the score with his father.
Back to top Go down

Son of the hellgate
Page 1 of 1