Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!

Go down 
+28
Fui Asaki
Tatsu
Jiro
Kyougi
Amber
prince
Wolfina
Susanoo
Kagato Shigawa
Yuuri Andou
Lt. Inari
Sui
Shin
Nero
Zakuzu
Lukas
RanryĆ» Bakuhatsu
Kira Kittredge
Ember
Tomoyo Nakahara
Onsakamaru
Ayaka-Woulfe
Arashi Kuragari
The trev
Sho
Kenzwa Kaitu
Delilah
Linkie Masamune
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:46 pm

"yup, definitly the same kid. so where have you been for so long?" *I say as I serve miles a beer*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:47 pm

(he's disguised as some1 else he looks like nick a regular there) *he drinks some of the beer*
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

Village of Residence : The Reality Village
Hobbies / Interests : Lego building...hehehe...
Kekkei Genkai : Lego Magic~

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:48 pm

Renga shrugged. "Well I took it as a compliment.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:50 pm

"I was taking a nap in my coffin, but somehow I got buried at sea.......I woke up like a month later and it took me forever to get here." (My internet was off) "I think you and I are going to be friends emo girl"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:51 pm

*miles disguised as nick a regular just took a glance at that said and scoffed in his mind and continue to drink his beer*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:52 pm

"buried at sea.... yeesh"
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:53 pm

Renga nodded. "Sure thing, dude-guy. Umm...random girl I don't know? Could I have a drink? Any drink really...surprise me!" She said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:53 pm

(luxe u check ur pms at all?. again sorry if im nagging just let me know if i am starting to nag)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

*I give renga a glass of water*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:54 pm

"I know right. People cant take naps in coffins these days........." I glance at renga feeling uneasy "You mind learning our names. Im kid and you are?".......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:56 pm

"Well you are asleep in a coffin. Think about it."
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:56 pm

Renga took teh water from Luxe with a smile before turning to Kid. "Right! Names...those are useful. I'm Renga Biruda. Who're you guys..?" She asked, looking at everyone else who seemed to be involved in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:57 pm

"I'm Luxe" *I say smiling* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 9:59 pm

"Well then...it's nice to meet you, Luxe and Kid! Where're you guys from?" Renga asked, eyeing the water carefully before starting to sip it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:01 pm

You like darkness too huh Renga?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:02 pm

"Luxe I should be able to sleep in a coffin anytime I want" "Nice to meet ya rengo.......What makes you special?" (Kekkei Genkai)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:04 pm

"ya but dead people sleep in coffins."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:05 pm

"Im not dead........."
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:05 pm

Renga looked oddly at the man who spoke. "Sorry, what's your name? And yeah, I suppose I like darkness..."

"Amd what makes me special? Hmm..." Renga smiled widely and somewhat sinisterly as she turned to face Kid again. "I'm a witch. I use Lego magic~"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:06 pm

"but think about it you're in a coffin,that's where dead people sleep and you're asleep"
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:07 pm

"Nuh-uh. I know people who sleep in coffins all the time." Renga said, pouting towards Luxe.
"I've done it on occasion even! But...I prefer trees..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:08 pm

"Dont judge me Lux just accept it" To Renga "Well dont try to roll a giant lego ball down a hill to destroy a car. That myths been busted" "And maybe we can share a coffin sometime" I begin to roll on the floor laughing......................
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:10 pm

"I'm not judging you!... oh forget it."
Back to top Go down
Renga Biruda

Renga Biruda

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:11 pm

Renga shrugged raising her eyebrows. "Maybe one day indeed...and the myths been busted? Darn...there goes my weekend..." Renga sighed in fake disappointment.

Last edited by Renga Biruda on June 27th 2009, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 10:11 pm

My name is Nexius. I used to be a being of full darkness but during my disappearance I learned the way of light. So now I am half light and half dark. See
*I make a fireball of light in one hand and a fireball of darkness*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!   Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!! - Page 39 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Luxe's Rice Ball Shop (cOmE AnD EaT) NEW and IMPROVED!!!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next