Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather

Go down 
AuthorMessage
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather Empty
PostSubject: the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather   the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 3:27 pm

the sign-the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather Graffiti_gen_04_17_2007_22_51_33_82
mia-the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather Racer
may-the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather 13259238710130l
i then ride on my moter cycle to the front of the store. seeing it finaly done brings a smile to prince's face
i then park my moter cycle in the front and go inside to see if the others already were in.... as i walk in may and mia were already fixing up the store for new custemers cleaning around the arcade, wiping everything down stuff like that "prince- hey every one hows it going"
"may- hey u work here to help out with the store and make sure all the stuff is where its supposed to be in the storage room"
"mia- hey prince after u do that all we have to do is make the sign and turn the arcade machines on"
"yea yea ill do it geez" prince then steps back into the storage rooms and sees all of the motercycles and air treks fixed up and he then turn the arcade machines on and walks back up to the front to help hang up the menu for the store
(all custem requests are free like a blaster in front or back,rockets, weapon slots, helmets,gloves, and others just request it when buying it)
;reguler-
air treks-50$
moter cycle-100$

Custem made stuff
speed inhancer-25$
power inhancer-50$
defensive armer-25$

elemental improvements-can be used on both mc. and at.
150$-flame road- alowes u to amplfie u ride or tircks using fire chakra (greater affect on fire users) will never over heat
150$-sky king- allows u to jump higher andhas less air resistance( greater affect on wind users) the wind from your engine exaust can push trees down
200$-lighting emeperior- allows u ride along obejects(trees wall ceiling anything solid really) won't have a slip affect when raining
150$-beat box-sends noise or music waves under ground causing it to rumble(greater affect with sound users) the back wheel has an amplyfier that can fill the whole area with music
150$-earth golem- makes the exterior of ur ride rock hard(greater affect with earth users)
200$-Magic road- alpyfies the speed and power of the ride thru magic(of caurse magic users)
350$- royel wings- the rides increases by max allowing all others to be left in the dust (can only be used by people with all elements) can uses all elements in attacks

prince then sits down next to the bar(which is located in the arcade) waiting for our first custamer, when mia opens the doors and puts an open sign on the door
Back to top Go down

the royal sky ( a mechanics shop and arcade put togather sells air treks and moter cycles all togather
Page 1 of 1