Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hollow beginning I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hollow beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Hollow beginning Empty
PostSubject: Hollow beginning   Hollow beginning Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 3:25 pm

"A baby girl of about 1 years lyes in her bed. She looks at her mortal mother. She is frail weak and shaking. The baby girl despises everything about her. The mother speaks nervously to herself."

I can't let him hav her, but I cant stop him. My baby girl, why did this happen, I couldnt have know he...why...

"Soon enough the baby girls father would rush in with his servants. A full blooded demon with a status almost as respected as Royalty. Yes, he had cared for this woman before but he couldnt let her raise this child. His genes were strong enough to bare a full blooded demon from a mortal mother. He took this as a sign."

Senshi, please! You cant take her from me!

"Senshi holds his baby girl in his arms. She smiles at him with wide black eyes and laughs as her mother pleads"

I am truly sorry, but it must be this way.

"As senshi starts to walk off the woman throws herself at his feet."

Please! May I, at least say goodbye, to my little girl...

"Senshi looks down at the woman and then to his baby girl. She smiles at him still. The woman stands nervously and leans in towards the child."

Goodbye, my angel

"She speaks in tears. The baby girl reaches out for her mother. As the woman leans in to kiss her, the baby girl kisses her as well. Within moments the mother turns pale. Suddenly dropping to the floor, lifeless. The girls father is taken slightly aback. The servants hadnt movd and he had taken no action. He looks at his baby girl, her eys for a moment were green, the same shade as her mother, and then...once more, a cold black. Senshi knew then that this was truly his child. The baby girl held to her father as they took their leave. She smild still taking pride in the mercy she had shown for her mother and thought:

Now she wont have to live without me

-Present day-

Hollow is typical "Daddy's little girl"
Spoiled rotten, though she doesnt often speak or express emotions.

She travels with two of her servants (Aihana and Ichiro) Who stay at her side wherever she goes (as they were handpicked by her father to protect her due to their abilities)

Her Kekkei genkai allows her to absorb the powers of others after shes drained thier life force. In her 16 years of life her father has trained her to be a master in Archery, swordsmanship, and an expert with guns.

She has also obtained the ability of fire and earth from other demons shes killed in the past.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

Hollow beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow beginning   Hollow beginning Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 2:16 pm

Lately Hollow hasen't been feeling quite herself, Ever since she left the black forest the day Lady Hellgate was murdered. Her hair wont change as she commands it but remians the snowy white highlight as was Kurai's and suddenly she seems so suceptible to emotion and drawn to a dark place in her mind filled with odd curiosity. Unknown to herself as of yet the seeing of two shadows that day in the forest was no trick of the light. Kurai's shadow and spirit now intwined with Hollows own her thoughts, dreams, and powers lay waiting to be triggered within the last shinobi anyone would expect.
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Character sheet

Hollow beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow beginning   Hollow beginning Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 12:53 pm

After learning of Kurai's invasion of her body Hollow decides to accept her presence for more reasons than she as willing to admit. She trains with Zeik under the notion that her only motive is to take kurai's place as queen of the chaos. After her training with Zeik he offers her the position of "Hell Girl" as the previous one has died and Zeik himself was too busy to bother himself with ushering souls to the underworld. Hollow accepts and take a leave of absence from vescrutia to train in Hell and uphold her duties. She now returns to vescrutia to test the strength of her powers (and some new ones gained from some harvested souls that zeik is unaware of).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollow beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow beginning   Hollow beginning Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hollow beginning
Page 1 of 1