Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Tower Gate I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Tower Gate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Tower Gate Empty
PostSubject: The Tower Gate   The Tower Gate Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 12:47 pm

The Tower Gate 0410

The gate that is located 5 kilometers from the actual Tower of Silent Darkness. It is impenetrable in every way possible, meaning it can UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES be destroyed, fazed through, dug under, etc. The giant head on the gate is named Gong, and vistors will take to him before entering and he will judge to see if they mean Tera harm, or are good people. His energy is extremely powerful, creating an invisible barrier above him, keeping things from flying over. He can shoot Crimson filament beams from his eyes, so if he tells you to leave and you refuse to an extent, he will not hesitate to eliminate you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Tower Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower Gate   The Tower Gate Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 8:56 pm

___Time Skip___

^^Miya finally stopped at the gate, nearly our of breathe. She let go of Kama's arm, and kicked the big assw gate. Gong woke up from his sleep, mighty long sleep I may add, and glared at Miya.^^

Gong: Huh? Where's Tera? who are you people?

Miya: Gah, Baka Yaro! I live here with Fuuma! hes inside, hurt and-

Gong: WHAT, HES HURT???--Wait, haha, your not going to fool me with that one.

^^Miya facepalmed, digging her nails into her flash slightly. She couldn't take much of this stupid shit.^^

Miya: How can you be so STUPID!? Did you even TRY to sense Fuuma's chakra in the Tower? He is there you IDIOT, no one is trying to fool you you FOOL!!`

Gong: Going and calling me names, you impudent brat, just wait until Tera finds you-

Miya: HES IN THE FUCKING TOWER! Stop being stupid!

Gong: Liar!! You can't fool me, your waiting for me to drop my guard so you can by pass me.

^^She would then walk up to Gong, holding her gun to his fat ass head.^^

Gong: AHHH, NO NO DON'T SHOOT MEEEEE!!!

^^She blasted several hundred rounds in his face, creating a powerful gust that would hurl itself through most of the reality village. But, of course, Gong was unscathed.^^

Gong: Wha? I'm...ok--

Miya: OF FUCKING CORSE YOU ARE!! YOUR INDESTUCTIBLE!!!!

Gong:....

Miya:......

Gong:.......

Miya:.................................................?

Gong:........OH, Right, I am, I'll check now. *Scanned the house, and felt slightly dumber after sensing Tera inside.* Oh, he is here, my bad, I'll open up for--

Miya: JUST DO IT ALREADY!

^^The gate opened, and Miya would walk in.^^

Miya:Come on Kama, I'll take you to Fuuma.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The Tower Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower Gate   The Tower Gate Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 8:59 pm

*while Miya starts to aruge with the gong, I look at them both with a face clearing saying WTF....?*

Um...ok....

*I floolw Miya*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tower Gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tower Gate   The Tower Gate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Tower Gate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Enigmas :: Tower of Silent Darkness-
Jump to: