Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  11th Floor of the Tower I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

11th Floor of the Tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

11th Floor of the Tower Empty
PostSubject: 11th Floor of the Tower   11th Floor of the Tower Icon_minitime1June 27th 2009, 2:43 pm

11th Floor of the Tower Sahara6

Burning hotter than any desert known to man, you finally reach the second double digit floor. Like the third, it takes place in an alternate dimension. You lose your sense to feel on this floor, meaning you don't feel the heat mentally, but your body still gets affected by it. Like touch a piece of metal here, you hand will burn badly, but you won't feel it. Doors are hidden in the sand on this floor, and are thus hard to find. each door constantly changes between the doors of the other floors, except for 6 and 7. Roll a die, and whatever it lands on, means that the floor that door leads to. If you get a 6, re-roll. One die people, meaning the floors 8 and up can't be accessed by this floor.
Back to top Go down

11th Floor of the Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Enigmas :: Tower of Silent Darkness-
Jump to: