Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ren let's fight for fun I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ren let's fight for fun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ren let's fight for fun Empty
PostSubject: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:18 pm

I wait in a clearing for Ren. sitting in a tree swinging my legs and taking pictures of my sorrundings.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:26 pm

I walk by and see Luxe sitting on the tree. I look up and say, " Hey Luxe!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:22 pm

"hey ^_^" i say jumping down to stand infront of ren. "wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:04 pm

"Sure ^^. " I quickly take a sniff of you and move back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:23 pm

"why did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:52 pm

" Oh it's part of my kekkei genkai and specialty. I spealize in aromas so I need your aroma for the battle, if you don't mind. ^^ "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:45 pm

"um ok..." i say just as there's a flash and i'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:50 pm

I keep a wind force around me to protect me while I start giving in her scent to my weapons. I wait for to come out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 7:34 pm

i flash back infront of you. my gun sword in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:21 pm

The wind shield I formed is still there. I take out my light weight bazooka and hold it with one hand. With my other hand, I punch the ground with great force. Suddenly, wind is flown underground to follow through and come out from below Luxe. At the same time, a wind type that cuts and shaves. is coming from above her and next to her. We can now hear the wind howl and blow from every direction.

((Do you use different types of ninjutsus or do you only use weapons?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:23 pm

"wind eh?"
there's a flash and i'm gone again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:27 pm

((Sorry, but do you?))
"Hmmm..."

I stand there and await for her to reappear with the bazooka still in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:30 pm

there's a flash above you and i appear. i quickly do a few hand signs then grab my sword off my back, i fall toward you. holding the swords points toward your head.

(do i what?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 8:31 pm

(i use a bunch of different jutsus)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 9:04 pm

(( Oh ok. Cuz I wanted to check out your element type justsus but I cudn't find ur list))

The swords were pushing in on the wind surrounding me and were going through shield. So I attached my bazooka to the side and faced the palm of my hand towards you. Air starts to gush out of my palm, forcing me to go back. With my free hand, I take out an Air bomb, which has the force of a tera-ton of seismic waves, and throw it at you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 6:26 am

i shoot the air bomb and flash away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 4:10 pm

"Well, your too fast for me...I don't see how I can attack you...."

I wait for you, with my missile bazooka ready and one hand up facing north.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 4:36 pm

(explain exactly what happened when you pushed the wind through the ground please)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 4:42 pm

((Why? You dodged it and flashed away. I don't have any problems with that, I was just saying that your really fast for me =P. But if you want I'll tell you. When I punched the ground, air came out bursting from under you, above you, and the 2 sides next to you. But since you had flash speed or something, you probably avoided it, before the air even came out of the ground. XD. No worries. You can continue on from where we left off of fighting.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 5:11 pm

(no no i just want to know what happened to the ground)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 5:13 pm

((Oh. The ground was fine except there was a hole from under you.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 5:22 pm

(ok thanks)
i flashed infront of you and threw two things. one was a kunai at ur face. i quickly flashed backwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 5:54 pm

((What was the other thing you threw at me?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 6:23 pm

(wink* nothin and i didn't throw it at you. so no worries)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 6:32 pm

((Oh okay hehe (^.^) ))

Since the wind surrounding me was still there, the kunai bounced off. The second she threw the kunai, I shot my bazooka and large missile type bullets, going at furious speed were sent flying towards her. Since, the bullets had Luxe's scent on it, they continued to follow her, where ever she went. I kept on shooting the bullets following her aroma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ren let's fight for fun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next