Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ren let's fight for fun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 6:23 am

(shall we continue)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 8:20 am

(Okie Dokie..You wanna do dice rolling? Its easier to determine the attacks.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 3:32 pm

(huh?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 4:36 pm

( (Dice Rolling, is like a regular game. You roll the dice and the one the has the higher sum, gets the attack. first click POST REPLY(it wont work the short cut way), then write down whatever attack or defense your gonna do. Next, under the send button, there will be another column that says chances. For dice rolls, put down 3. Everyone has to do 3 dice rolls. The arrow that holds CHANCES #1, indicates what type of attack/defence your gonna do. Say we both do jutsu clash with rasengan and chidori. Then we both put jutsu clash and 3 dice rolls. In the end, after you send it will indicate 3 numbers. Whoever ends up with the higher sum, will get their way. For example..

Ren: Fuuton Rasengan
((Ren has done the following dice rolls: 3, 4, 5))
Luxe: chidori
((Luxe has done the following dice rolls: 4,4,5))

You add up the dice rolls for each person. Since Luxe has the higher sum, she ends up winning in that one attack . You wanna do that? I think its much funner and easier to determine the attacks. ))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 6:16 pm

not really
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 6:27 pm

((Okie Dokie))

I await for Luxe's attack. (Lets just continue)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 7:44 pm

(never mind)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 6:54 am

((Never mind what?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 3:47 pm

(this battle)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:08 pm

((Uh..okay. So you wanna just stop fighting? Did I do something wrong? I'm SORRY!!!!!! I didn't mean to say anything mean!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:14 pm

(you didn't. don't worry. i just had that last move planned out and i don't want to fight anymore. i give up. you win)
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:16 pm

((Aww, its alright. *I go over to Luxe and snuggle her*))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:19 pm

((I'm sorry for ruining your move! I'll call it a tie since no one actually won. *Stares at Zaku with a blank expression*))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:44 pm

"no no worries. you didn't ruin anything. and um zaku when did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:52 pm

I've been watching this battle since the beginning. :scratch: heh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:54 pm

"haha nice." ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:59 pm

So. It's over?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 5:06 pm

"mmhm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren let's fight for fun   Ren let's fight for fun - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ren let's fight for fun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3