Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arashi vs. Kai I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arashi vs. Kai

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 8:29 pm

I would stand in the middle of a large beach as I wait for Kai. The sun would be starting to set.

Arashi vs. Kai Seven-Mile-beach
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 9:05 pm

*i walk onto the beach and put on my shades*
arashi...its been a while
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 9:08 pm

"Yes it has so are you ready to decide a winner between are never ending ties?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 9:10 pm

*i put a hand in my pocket as the other crackles with seinaru*
of course. you have the first move
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 9:14 pm

"Very well then."
I would use Shadow Scythe causing multiple blades of darkness to fly toward Kai from the ground and air. I would also use Water Element: Water Dragon causing a large dragon of water to fly out of the sea to move toward Kai at a fast speed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 6:28 pm

*i slam my fist to the ground, making a geyser of seinaru sprout up around me, blocking the attacks. one of the dark blades does cut my shoulder, but i continue with my attack, making geysers of seinaru sprout towards arashi*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 6:32 pm

I would move out of the way of the attack with a light burn on my shoulder. I would then use Ice Element: One Horned White Whale creating a gigantic horned white whale made of ice that would come crashing down toward Kai. I would also use Shadow Pit creating a large dark pit under the him as the whale closing in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 6:52 pm

*i burst bakcwards with a small explosion of seinaru aimed towards arashi. im able to dodge pit, but im forced to put up a shield of fire to block the whale, lessening the damage*
heheh...time to go old school
*i do handsigns and slam my hands to the ground*
CADENZA!
*thousands of seinaru bullets form around the both of us, creating a dome around us. i stand stand up and point my finger at arashi. it crackles with fire and seinaru*
i hope you can dogdge this
*i release the beam. it starts off thin but then grows exponentially as it travels. the bullets around us still hover*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 1:45 pm

"Kage Shigai"
With those word said the beam would hit creating a large explosion. Although when the smoke clears there would be a large black shield in front of me. The shield would disappear and floating in front of me would be a large black entity. I would then crack a smile and point my hand toward Kai.
"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hadō #63 Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)!!!"
A massive wave of yellow energy would then rocket toward Kai at amazing speeds. At the same time the black entity would float around me keeping an eye on the bullets.

(Visual on Kage Shigai)
Arashi vs. Kai Aomi_Armster__DEMON_FORM_by_youkai_hime
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 1:54 pm

damn
*as the beam comes roaring towards me, i attempt to put up a concentrated shield of seinaru to block. it succeeds, but only for a second. my shield shatters as i roll out the way, still getting hit by the beam in my right side. the shield that shattered still hovers around in shards. i grab one and hold it to my forehead as the rest begin to shoot at arashi with great speed. not stopping there, i slam my fist to the ground as midnight creates a dome around me and spikes form around it*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 2:07 pm

Kage Shigai would quickly wrap around me and begins to block the shards from hitting me although Kage Shigai take some damage. Still wrapped around me would look at Kai and then open its mouth my hand would shoot out and I would use Ice Ray shooting a large beam of ice energy toward the dome. The ground would freeze the ground around it as it moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 2:19 pm

*the beam pushes the dome back slowly. as the dome begins to crack, i put more midnight into it to repair it. the spike then turn into tentacles and begin spinning wildly to knock the beam away. one of the tentacles reaches out to grab arashi as the domebegins to fade slowly*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 6:30 pm

Kage Shigai would unwrap itself around me and then let the tentacles grab it. I would then create a sword out of ice and then cut threw the tentacles freeing Kage Shigai. I would then use Water Element: Water Wave causing a massive amount of water to rise from the sea and come crashing down toward Kai. I would also use Shadow Scythe causing multiple blades of darkness to fly into the wave to hid from Kai's view as they attack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 6:51 pm

*whats left of the dome blocks the water wave. as the dome vanishes, the blades connect with me. i take some of the blood from my arm and do handsigns*
SUMMONING!
*i slam my hands to the ground and byakko appears*
handle that thing, boy
*byakko rushes towards kage shigai and claws at it rapidly as i concentrate seinaru into my feet. i dash towards arashi and throw a punch at his chin while aim a blast at his stomach with the other hand*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 7:14 pm

Kage Shigai would release multiple blades from its body to cut byakko when touched. I would avoid Kai's punch to the chin and then I would charge my hand with ice energy and then clash it Kai's attack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 7:14 pm

The member 'Arashi Kuragari' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 1, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 8:57 pm

*byakko manages to dodge most of the blades but gets scathed by one. he jumps in the air and comes down with a glowing claw. seeing arashi's attack, i charge more energy into my hand*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 8:57 pm

The member 'Kai Ishidate' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 1, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 2:25 pm

Kage Shigai would shoot a set of darts from its arms that would fly toward the falling byakko. Meanwhile with the two attack destroying each other I would be pushed back. I would quickly use Violent Water Wave shooting a large volume of water from my mouth toward Kai. I would also create more Shadow Scythes that would fly toward Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 3:28 pm

*byakko would quickly dodge in the air and continue his slash. i would see the water come towards me and charge seinaru into my hand. id toss it like a dart straight down the middle of the water as it traveled and hit me. when it got close enough, the dart would explode in arashi's face. as for the shadow scythes, the seinaru would spring up to handle that, blocking them accordingly*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 1:37 pm

Feeling the dart moving through the water I would make a hand sign causing the water to freeze with the dart exploding a few feet away from me causing no damage. I would also use wind drill sending spiraling waves of air toward Kai. Since he let the water hit him he would become partly frozen. Ask for Kage Shigai he would mover around the tiger avoiding the slash and move above it. Kage Shigai arms would then turn into a set of machine guns and the fires a wave of shadow bullets toward the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 1:42 pm

*using crimson cureges, seinaru quickly springs around my, managing to block the wind blades. as it explodes away, it heads for arashi but also knocks the shards of exploded ice head towards him like bullets. fire then envelops me, melting away any ice on me. byakko begins dodging at blinding speeds, avoiding kage shigai's bullets with some difficulty*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 1:49 pm

I would sink into my shadow to avoid the attacks that were coming toward me. I would then appear behind kage shigai with my guitar in hand.
"hope this doesn't hurt your ears to bad."
As kage shigai continued to fire bullets I would begin to play my guitar releasing a large ear bleeding sound wave. Kage Shigai's would also begin to shoot shadow ball from his mouth toward Kai as he continued to fire bullets at byakko. The two of them although would most likely be incapacitated from the painful sound wave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:04 pm

*as i clasp my ears from the soundwave, i drop to one knee*
FUCK...HEIGHTENED...SENSES!
*byakko has just enough time to knock me out the waves but catches all the attacks. as i tumble to a sitting postion, i see byakko dropped*
...how did...
*i force myself to my feet as my ears begin to bleed. i walk over to byakko as midnight chakra begins to pulsate with such intensity that it could possibly knock arashi back. i place a hand on byakko's head and begin absorbing him*
i must say, arashi, that you've gotten so much stronger since we last fought
*claws begin to grow on my hands and feet. my eyes take on byakko's gold color. my hair grows longer and turns white as fangs begin to grow*
BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO KICK IT UP!
*i roar loudly as i dash towards you with speed of me and byakko combined. i slash at you while aiming a slashing kick to your chest*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:56 pm

With Kage Shigai in front of me he would take the attack although Kia's foot would being to sink into Kage Shigai's cheast. I would then strike the guitar releasing a large sound wave twice as strong as the first on. Kage Shigai would also begin to slash his claws at the stuck Kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi vs. Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arashi vs. Kai
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next