Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arashi vs. Kai

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 10th 2009, 11:54 pm

*as the soundwaves pummel my ears, i use crimson cureges as seinaru sprouts around me. it explodes away at a close proximity to kage shigai. i then shoot concentrated orbs of seinaru at arashi while shaking my head, trying to regain my composure*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 12:00 am

The explosion would cause Kage Shigai to split into although it would reform and turn it's hands into guns and fire shadow bullets at Kai. As the orbs move toward my I would begin to move back and use Shadow Tendrils creating multiple whips of dark energy around me that would block the orbs. I would then charge my hand with both lighting and wind chakra and I would hit the guitar. While the lighting made the sound wave 5x stronger the wind would cause the sound wave to spread wide enough to reach Kai.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 12:08 am

*i put my fingers in my ears and begin dodging the bullets fired by kage shigai. i begin pouring seinaru into my ears to hopefully block sounds from entering my ears. i then hold up my hand as four spears of light form above the battlefield. adagio and allegro form in my hands as i slash a wave of seinaru and a wave of midnight out at arashi*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:21 pm

Kage Shigai would appear in front of me and the attack would cause a large explosion. A large shield would then be shown in front of me. The shield would move and would show me sitting on top of a large suit of armor which is being controlled by Kage Shigai.
"Well I wonder how you will deal with this."
The large armor would then swing its blade releasing a large wave of dark energy. I would also use Shadow Pit creating a large black hole under Kai.

(Visual on the Armor)
Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Anima__Dullaha_by_Wen_M
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:28 pm

heheh. fight fire with fire!
*seinaru spirals around me as the north star armor forms on me. i dash out the way of the dark pit and dark wave as my sword appears*
so, arashi, ready for round two?
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 8:40 pm

"Your move."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:24 pm

very well
*i stab the sword into the ground as pillars of fire and seinaru erupt from the ground*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 11th 2009, 9:27 pm

I would hop of the armor and then the armor would duck and roll away from the attack. I would then use Shadow Scythe sending blades of darkness toward Kai. The armor would slam its blade into the ground sending a wave of earth and darkness toward him as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 11:09 am

*the shadow scythes would hit me as i jump back away from the attacks the armor unleashed. i slash wave after wave of seinaru at arashi and the armor as stars begin to orbit around me*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 12th 2009, 8:03 pm

The armor would block the attack with its large shield. I would also begin to avoid the attacks while shooting sound waves toward Kai. I would also use Shadow Arena of Infanent Darkness to turn the whole area pitch black making it hard for Kai to see.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 2:09 am

*the soundwaves would knock me back some. the ryuugan would kick in as i slow down my breathing, slowly concentrating onto arashi's chakra signature with my seinaru. standing still, i charge seinaru into the imediate area around me. my sword glows brightly as i await arashi*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:05 pm

I would use Shadow Pit creating a large pit under him. I would also use Wind Drill sending waves of spiraling toward Kai. The armor would stand still and it would begin to surge with dark energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 11:32 pm

*id blast fire to the ground at an angle that pushes me away from both attacks. i then spiral in the air and shoot seinaru missiles through the battlefield. they home in on arahi's position as i shoot more at him and the armor*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:01 am

I would duck behind the armor and it would use its large shield to block the missles. I would then draw Amatsu-Kusari.
"Bind Amatsu-Kusari."
The blade would transform into into a broad blade with three spike on the side and a chain connected to the end. The outline of the blade would turn yellow and I would point the blade toward the sky.
"Lighting Harvest."
A massive amount of lighting bolts would then rain from the sky toward Kai.

(Visual on Amatsu-Kusari)
Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Black_Star_by_Apin_Zanza
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:19 am

time for my agility to shine!
*i begin dodging bolt after bolt of lightning. one comes close to me and i block it, using the momentum to send me backwards, away from more bolts. i then shoot a wave of seinaru that sends me flying faster back*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:27 am

I would flash step a few feet behind the backward moving Kai and I would use Ice Ray shooting a blast of ice energy toward him. Also at the speed he was moving he would end up running right into it in no time flat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 12:50 am

*i warp behind arashi*
not that simple
*i throw a punch downward on his head with such force, my body tilts forward and i use this momentum to throw a kick at arashi infused with seinaru*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 9:23 am

I would quickly duck the kick and my wings would black the kick taking damage and I would be sent flying back. I would slowly stand up and look over at Kai the black dome would disappear and then the armor would sink into my shadow.
"You have improved as well Kai-san and because of that I can use this."
My body would then begin to surge with energy and the symbols on my blade will begin to glow.
"I have only used this twice to take a long look. Bankai!!!!"
There would be a large release of energy creating a large smoke cloude. As the smoke dies down I will have 4 sets of wings two black and two made of white and blue energy. My black wings would also spread down my arm with white gauntlets. I would also be surrounded my multiple sword of different colors and style. I would then stand and wait for Kai's next move.

(Visual Aid)
Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Anima______no_4_by_Wen_M
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 4:41 pm

ugh...a bankai?
*while in my northstar armor, i activate outbreak form lvl 2*
never had to deal with this...show me its power
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 4:44 pm

With out a sound I would appear behind Kai with a red sword in my hand. I would then swing it and a massive amount of fire would then rocket out of the blade toward Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 5:12 pm

shit!
*i put a shield of my own fire in front of arashi's. the fire explodes and sends me flying*
hmmm...i see
*i charge seinaru into the sword and slash it at arashi*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:08 pm

A yellow blade would appear in my hand and I would block Kai's sword. Lighting would then surge from the yellow sword and would travel threw Kai blade toward him. The red blade would then float out of my hand and a green blade would appear in my hand. I would then swing it toward Kai releasing a large sharp wave of wind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 7:21 pm

*as the lightning hits my sword sword, i let it go as the electrical current flows through it. as it floats in the air, it spins rapidly and creates a shield in front of me to block the wind. it spins in the other direction and shoots a blast of seinaru at arashi that curves up and comes down on him*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 8:35 pm

My white wings would fold around me and would block the attack sending my back a few feet. I would then grab a brown sword and I would slam it on the ground and a large mud slide would move toward Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 22nd 2009, 8:44 pm

*id jump and fly into the air. i toss the sword into the ground and it charges the battlefield with seinaru*
ILLUMINATE!
*the seinaru charged ground explodes with a fury of seinaru*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Kai   Arashi vs. Kai - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arashi vs. Kai
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Spontaneous Chaos-
Jump to: