Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zekiri Kuro I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zekiri Kuro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

Zekiri Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri Kuro   Zekiri Kuro Icon_minitime1June 30th 2009, 2:06 am

Name: Zekiri Kuro
Village: ???
Chakra Natures:???(fire,wind,lightning,earth,water with the ring of elements, but original is unknown)
Kekkei Gankai: Kikeri Strings
Bio:
I once lived in the peaceful Land of Pebbles with my father, Mitsugi, my mother Taki, and my brother Tobiki. But it was not long lasted, for war broke out between the Neighboring Ninja Villages. My father, a shinobi in our small, local ninja village, had to go into battle to protect our borders. He was one of few, wounded who came back. A few months later, however, he died of his battle wounds. His last dying wish was for me to become strong and protect the family in his stead. I swore i would and after his death would avenge those who took my father away from us. But i needed to become stronger, father had only taught Tobiki and me some ninjutsu to protect ourselves. I sent My mother and brother to a larger village so they were safe
and headed out to a new village that i had heard about to start my new training and avenge my fathers death. That village was the Village Bursting with Energy.....

....Once the Burst had been dissolved, I came to the Chaos, where I lived for a very short time, wandering about with little purpose. After a while, I decided to leave, while not knowing where I was going, I had a feeling that I would find a place in which to call home for awhile. After a month of traveling, I met a man known as Yamasoroi, who took me into his clinic, and gave me food and shelter, and made me believe he was someone good, who wanted to help people. So I naturally followed him. After another few weeks, he decided to show his true colors, when he revealed his secret lab where he conducted medical expiriments. While I was staying in his clinic, I picked up a few medical arts, but he wished to extend that training. I tried to flee, but he revealed something to me, something that I could not ignor. He revealed the secret life transference technique, in which allows a person to sacrifice themselves while saving another person. He also taught me a different angle on this jutsu, as I learned that you can also transfer the life force of one person to another persons body by making yourself the tie between them. I quickly became almost obsessed with the idea. I quickly took, learned, and trained with everything that he taught me, baring in mind that I might one day be able to use it to revive my father somehow.

After learning everything I could from Yamasoroi, I left one night, knowing that I might be one of his next experiments, and so I fled, also nicking a good portion of his scrolls as I went, going on a familiar path that I had traveled once before, one that lead to what I thought was the Chaos, but as I arrived, I discovered that it was apart of something much more now....
Back to top Go down

Zekiri Kuro
Page 1 of 1