Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back to the Offices I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back to the Offices

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back to the Offices Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 12:42 am

Skye had a particular glint in his eye as he walked through the council office doors, hoping to see one of his new Kages roaming about somewhere..
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 6:07 am

Khrona seeped upward from the ground, staring at Skye "Is there something you need...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 11:31 am

"Yes.. I think it's high time I got myself a weapon I can truely rely on... A Soul Weapon if you will."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 5:19 pm

Khrona's eyes gleamed "Soul Partner...? Hm... You are quite capable... But is there a specific weapon that you want? I will see if those are still available and if it matches your wavelength..." A book larger than the chinese phonebook appeared in front of Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 8:42 pm

Eyeing the book, although upside down to Skye's view, he noticed one that particularly appealed to him..

".. How about this one?"

It bore the name Progenitus, even the upside-down description already vastly appealing to Skye..
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 1st 2009, 9:37 pm

Khrona looked down at the book "... Him? Well... He becomes a frying pan... His soul is slightly flexible and should be able to work well with you... Is this the one you wish for?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 6:47 pm

((Can we go ahead and change that yet? :< ))
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:04 pm

(Because my computer is prone to freezing when I try to edit posts...)

Khrona then realizes that he was looking at the weapon below Progenitus, which was Lulubell the frying pan. "... Ah. My mistake. Hold on.... Ooooh. This one, hm? Well, yes, it seems as though your wavelengths are quite stable together... This is surely the one you want, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:07 pm

(( HEY. >[ ))
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:09 pm

(IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND. XDDD Talking to Rose too much, I guess~!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:11 pm

Confused at first but now relieved, he eagerly grinned.

"Of course, this one will do perfectly.."

Somehow, he already knew that he would have tons of fun with this new weapon..
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:16 pm

Khrona nodded "Alright. I better bring him in." A large door opened and revealed a portal of complete and utter blackness. From this blackness, a person walked out of it, standing next to Skye (Since I'm too lazy to, provide a picture of human form, weapon form and give whatever personality you want...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:35 pm

The man who came out was fairly dark, a stark contrast to Skye's usually bright demeanor. He was a few inches shorter than Skye, and seemed even bothered or annoyed to be out in the open as he stepped through to see his new master. Opening his hand to display raw power, Skye took that as a sign of greetings for the otherwise silent man.

Back to the Offices Planeswalker_Jace_2_by_SiC_n_Poison

As Skye shook Progenitus's hand, he immediately changed into his weapon form. Apparently he wasn't terribly fond of being out in the open in human appearence... He seemed to grow along Skye's arm, forming a held, katar-like weapon with two blades going down the forearm, and a third in the center much like a spear.

((Something like this, but much longer both ways.))
Back to the Offices 901870_three_blade_knife_1
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:40 pm

Khrona nodded "Well. You two have bonded fast. Just do not let your wavelengths waver or falter... or else you will not be able to use him anymore." Khrona closed his eyes "Now, it is up to you... You may either leave, Learn Soul Resonance here, or go to Shibusen and enroll there to learn how to use your weapon better.... Though it is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:42 pm

"Well, he doesn't seem to be getting out of this form anytime soon.. and still hasn't even said a word.. What would you recommend?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:45 pm

Khrona thought about it... "Hm... Most just learn the Soul Resonance here, however there is a limit to what I can teach them in one sitting... Shinigami's school is made specifically for teaching people to use weapons, since Maze and I are too busy to go in depth... My suggestion would be to go to Shibusen, however I heard that Shinigami was going to gather up everyone with a weapon at once... Though I am not really sure what he is going to do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:48 pm

"Yeesh, a school... Was never too fond of those settings. Eh.. is it possible to just get basic tutoring now and then again from time to time, one on one?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 7:59 pm

Khrona quirked a brow "Tutoring...? Hm... Perhaps... If that's what you really want. Don't know how effective it will be, though, it is your decision."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 10:33 am

--Time Skip--

Walking back once again to the offices, Skye leans on the doorpost waiting for one of the Kages to show up..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 1:32 pm

Maze was returning to his office after getting himself a cup of coffee and sees Skye standing by the doorpost and walks over to him. "Yo Skye! What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 3:42 pm

"Well Maze.. it seems my time here is almost up, and since you have other Anbu now I guess things should run a bit more smoothly.. Though I do admit I haven't done a whole lot myself."

He rises, then paces slightly.

"So.. any last task you want me to perform till I kiss this nice little Anbu badge away..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 3:47 pm

Maze's eye's teared up. "*sniff sniff* I'm gonna miss you man *sniff* I'm gonna miss ya!" Maze was barely able to keep himself together and wiped away the tears that where forming in his eyes with he's sleeve. "Ok...ok...I..I'm going to be ok..." Maze took a deep breath and went to open the door to his office next to where Skye was standing. "Please come in..I do have a task for you." Maze's eyes started to water again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 3:52 pm

Raising and eyebrow slightly, Skye did indeed follow Maze into the offices. What an awkward reaction he took...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:00 pm

Maze sat at his chair behind his desk and magically makes a box of tissues appear on his desk. I took a tissue and wiped my eyes. "Ok....I need you as most likely your last task as a Reality Anbu I want you to form a mandatory boot camp for your fellow Reality ninjas."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1July 8th 2009, 5:41 am

"Boot camp huh?"

He thought for a second, recalling how... shabby the people here were getting. A boot camp was something he might be able to hold..

"Heh.. you think well Maze. Sure, I'll whip these guys into shape in no time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Offices   Back to the Offices Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back to the Offices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next