Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:41 pm

The member 'Zesu Rikoyae' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 1, 3, 1
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:56 pm

(The two twisters clash)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 10:56 pm

The member 'Arashi Kuragari' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 4, 5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 7:55 pm

The attempt became an utter failure as Wang-Tang collided his attack along with Arashi's twister into causing an powerful attack fusion against him. In return of the failure, Wang-Tang Ryuu Taifuu (Dragon Storm) malfunctioned and he was sucked into Arashi's twister instead. Taking damage from the lighting twister and spiraling about in it for a good moment. Afterward, Wang-Tang was sent flying out of the twister upward spiraling about and crashing back down on the ground. He quickly gets back up on his feet by elevating himself by using his back, unexacting such a turn of events on that attempt as he regains his balance.

"Ohhhkay.....That didn't work too well....."

Wang-Tang then does his Ryuugadan (Dragon Fang Bomb) attack, sending out three natural energy blasts from his palm towards Arashi, but switches up each one of the shots at his opponent. One heading straight towards him. The second jumping up in the air and shooting at him, and the third one splits them up aiming at his sides diagonally.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 8:34 pm

I use Lightning Armor creating a coat of lighting around my body that lightens the hits from the three natural energy blast. I then create a ball of lighting in my hand and use Lightning Bolt Fang shooting the ball of lighting into the air causing multiple bolts of lighting from the sky at Zesu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 4:36 pm

Wang-Tang began to avoid the lighting bolts that was raining down upon him from the sky and returns the favor by shooting out more of his his Ryuugadan (Dragon Fang Bomb) attack at Arashi. The scenery showed an barraging exchange of each one of the fighters attacks raining down and rising above trying to hit one another. During the barrage, he then uses one of his Ryuugadan attacks to boost him up towards Arashi by shooting it on the ground. He then attempts to hit him with and high flying kick
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 4:41 pm

I use Lightning Armor creating a coat of lighting around my body that lightens the Ryuugadan (Dragon Fang Bomb). I then see Zesu and let himhit me in the shoulder with his high flying kick although as soon as he touches the Lightning Armor a surge of lighting is sent through out his body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 5:07 pm

The kick was able to make contact, but then afterward he felt a surge of lightning flowing into his body, causing him to get shocked by the electrical currents. Wang-Tang breaks out of it by quickly shoots out an Ryuudagan at Arashi before he'd consumes enough of the electricity and gets paralyzed. He was then falling down and landing on his two feet, but then gets on one knee as he pants for a bit trying to regenerate his whole body form the lightning that he'd consumed into his body. His whole body begins to charge up chakra inside his body as he was attempting to lure Arashi into attacking by leaving himself open for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 6:33 pm

The Ryuudagan blows me back a few feet, I then regain my footing and then use Lightning Dragon Tornado creating a large swirling dragon of lighting that flies toward Zesu. At the same time I make the ram sign and begin to charge lighting around my body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 10:02 pm

Wang-Tang does his Ryuu Taifuu (Dragon Storm) attack, creating a whirlwind of natural chakra around his whole body and combining himself into the whirlwind to avoid the lighting dragon that flies towards him. He then stopped once he avoided the attack and uses his Dairyuudama (Big Dragon Ball) attack. Creating a big ball of natural chakra energy over his head by lifting his hand up in the air. He then sends out the huge ball of natural chakra energy at Arashi at full speed. However, in return of using most of the chakra in the attack, the duration of the transformation was greatly decreased in return which the transformation begins to fade in and out slowly. Showing Wang-Tang a few times, then Zesu himself a few times as well.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 11:09 am

I finish chanting and use Lightning Lord causing a large bolt of lighting to fall from the ground and strike me. My body then surges with lighting chakra doubling my power for 5 minutes (5 post). I then point my hand at Zesu and use Lightning Bolt Fang sending a large bolt of lighting at the Dairyuudama (Big Dragon Ball).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 11:09 am

The member ''Arashi Kuragari'' has done the following action : Chances

''Jutsu Clash'' : 2, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 1:21 pm

( Chance Time! )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 1:21 pm

The member ''Zesu Rikoyae'' has done the following action : Chances

''Jutsu Clash'' : 3, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 1:29 pm

The Lightning Bolt Fang breaks through the Dairyuudama (Big Dragon Ball) and heads towards Wang-Tang in full effect. He quickly does an X stance to brace himself from the blow as it strikes him with great amount of force, sending him sliding on the ground a few feet away from Arashi on his back. That blow fully drained down the duration of the transformation as Wang-Tang fully fades away from a bright light shining on his chest. Zesu was then reverted back into his normal self as he lays on the ground in a heavy damaged state. He then stumbles back up on his feet trying to maintain what little energy he has left within him to keep on fighting. Forming the Zui Quan: Drunken Monkey fighting state in an slightly horrible way, breathing heavy a few more times with his eyes halfway closed. Zesu may have been down and drained most of his chakra, but not out of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 1:47 pm

I flash step behind Zesu and use Lightning Ball creating a large ball of lighting that would fly at Zesu a super close range.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 3:40 pm

Zesu would quickly turn around through reflex and attempt an X stance to defend himself from the attack. However, he wasn't able to fully defend himself from the blow so as a result he took damage from the attack and was sent gliding a bit away from Arashi. He was still in contact on his feet once he glided. Seeing from the looks of things from the battle, he was reaching overkill in fatigued, but he wasn't gonna give up that easily without giving his opponent an hell of a fight. He reached inside of his japanese school uniform jacket and pulls out an small bottle of vodka and begins to consume it down like crazy all in one gulp. When he hiccuped three times, his mind, body and soul completely became clear minded and was going into the Drunken Zui Quan state, his stance went into the Drunken Master fighting style. The body begins to focus a bit of chakra inside of his body as he quickly dashes for him, making him look completely vulnerable towards his opponent, but not letting him know that he got an ace up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 4:30 pm

Seeing Zesu rnning toward me I use Great Lighting Whirlwind creating a large twister of lighting that flew at Zesu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 5:16 pm

Zesu stops right near the twister and jumps close towards it, using the Drunken Breath ability on it as he lets out the mixture of natural chakra and the great amount of alcohol that he consumed earlier before the fight. The two attacks combine within each other and created an very powerful mist and thick fog around the whole area, corrupting the opponent with the horrible stench and blurring out Arashi's accuracy and vision by an great amount by 2/3. Since the stench nor the fog didn't affect Zesu in any way, he may have had an slight advantage towards a comeback. He moved around in the thick foggy stench mist very carefully and tatical while he maintained chakra focused around his body. Waiting for a good moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 12:53 pm

A the fog spreads around the area I cover my mouth due to the bad smell. I then charge my hands with lighting and wind chakra and then clap my hands together. This creating a large shock wave of wind and lighting the scatters the fog and send a wave of lighting at Zesu at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 1:55 pm

Zesu used his 'Painkiller Endure' skill to form himself an rock armor around his whole body to reduce any damage from attacks for a short time while the fog was still intact as he moved around in it grasp. When the fog disappeared, Zesu was just about two feet behind him. Once Arashi's attack hitted him, he then took reduced amount of damage from the blow, but in return he used his Enraged Drunken Bastard skill. He rushed at Arashi and counters greatly with a combination of monkey punches and slaps towards him. The last hit consisted of doing an monkey backflip on him and slamming him on the ground by grappling his neck with his legs. After the attack, he backflipped a few inches away from him and jumps up in the air, Shooting an 'Hadouken' fireball at him.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 9:01 pm

As Zesu's attack hit me I activate my Lighting Armor which lightens the damage from Zesu's Enraged Drunken Bastard skill and also sends light surges of lighting into Zesu's hands. As the 'Hadouken' fireball flies at me I release a large burst of lighting from my body destroying the fire ball. I then stand back up and then flash step behind Zesu and use Lightning Bolt Fang releasing a large bolt of lighting from my hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 10:59 pm

The light lightning surges from the armor gave him a bit of a shocking momentum after the Enraged Drunken Bastard, stumbling back for a bit and being vulnerable from the paralyzing shock in return. He then takes a full hit from behind and is sent crashing in the ground for a good moment. He then tried his best into getting back up on his two feet, but instead of overkilling more of his fatigued stamina, he just layed there and was on his knees with his hands on the ground, panting heavy as he tries to regain his energy back. He was in no form of continuation into battling any longer as he continues to pant heavy.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:03 pm

I walk over to Zesu and deactivate my burst mode and offer my hand.
"You did a great job Zesu. Need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:13 pm

Zesu continues to pant heavy some more and accepts his offer by reaching out for his hand and nodding with him as a agreement. Knowing that it was an pretty good sparring match after quite a year of moving around from place to place.

"Thanks, mate. I still got my fighting spirits within me. Just need to train up some more to get back on track again and gain full potential."

He pulls out a bottle of water for Arashi and a bottle of vodka for himself, offering if he wants a drink of water or some vodka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar   Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time to Get Back on Track With a Friendly Spar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next