Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Momako's Magic Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Momako's Magic Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momako

Momako

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lemacha Force

Momako's Magic Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Momako's Magic Abilities   Momako's Magic Abilities Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 5:22 am

With the curse put on me my Magical skills have been diminished greatly however it seems my skills slowly return in time.

Ogala Day Rema:
I wind spell used to bring forth a roaring gust of wind. However the power of this spell depends on if I say the incantation or not.
Incantation:
Oh soft breeze across the land heed my cry and blow away those who stand in my way. Ogala Day Rema!!

Orzal Beale:
A spell in which and magic circle is made around they opponent and from the circle shots up a large blast of light energy. There is no incantation.

Pin Glava
A blast of Dark magical energy is fired from my chest. Power depends on is I say the incantation or not.
Incantation:
The hole in heart yearns to be full and my sadness asks for forgiveness. Let my sorrow become power. Pin Glava!
Getsu Ligamori
A darkness and wind elemental attack in which strands of dark energy travel threw the wind and slice at my enemy. No incantation.

Lemacha Force:
Momako's Magic Abilities DarkArchon_Energy_Solar_Flare_by_Ze

A magical technique of mine mixing different types of fire and lightning magics into a whole new element. The new element was vast amounts of power and is used for many different abilities other then just blasts or waves. By using this energy I can send then heat and electricity threw my body busting my physical capabilities to that of above super human levels. However this affect can be a double-edged sword if used for to long a time. My muscles won't be able to keep up with their sudden super charge.
Back to top Go down

Momako's Magic Abilities
Page 1 of 1