Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The End Of The Road. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The End Of The Road.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kokorobosoi shin

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The End Of The Road. Empty
PostSubject: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 1:58 pm

It was up to Mount Burakku Chi, I needed more training if anything I needed to clear my head a bit.
Most of my chakra was drained going up that god forsaken Mountain, but I made a stop at the waterfall to gain back all of my lost chakra. Behind the waterfall was this Cave. No idea what's in this Cave but for now I just need to rest and sleep in this Cave for a bit, so that I can learn more about the element of earth.
So I guess it would be the perfect opportunity to see how Tora will react with this particular soil.

--
Aya raised her hands over her head, she quickly crossed them reaching to the opposite sides of the caves entrance, on both sides of the wall a piece of dirt came out of the wall. Then it slowly made it's way infront of me changing it's shape at will, the body was formed with slender sides and then ears were made at the very top of the figure's head on each side. The wings spread out at least the spand of 3 or 4 1/2 inches.
"Nice to see you again Tora."
The figure looked like it was apart of the bat family no doubt about that.
She smiled as she bat flew toward her resting on her shoulder.
"This is the Cave that I want to explore, I would appreicate it if you could a company me."
The bat nodded it's head and flew ahead of Aya.

Last edited by Aya on July 6th 2009, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 2:09 pm

A large 30 foot spike that was at least as thick as ice in Antartica flew straight at Aya, it was taking up nearly the whole space of the cave, she quickly placed chakra at her feet, she scaled the wall on her left side, she already summoned Seductive Tempress to her hand. She dug it deep within the rocks front, as she ran up the side of the wall, she kept herself leveled with the spike she cut through the rock through the end. It broke in half and fell to the ground crumbling into soft dirt.
.....Geez.

As she looked up, she saw smaller spike that were flying at her, they covered the entire cave from top to bottom but there was enough space to hop in the middle. Was someone testing her..
"Tora !!!"
She smirked as she played along with her game, Aya ran straight for the spikes. She hopped onto the first one, then to the next being careful not to get cut by one, she cut down the ones that came a bit to close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 2:17 pm

Aya brushed off her clothes, as she landed on her feet she looked up seeing Tora motionless, she was being held by something. Aya dropped her sword falling on one knee, the gravity seemed to grow heavy, she knew she was crazy but what in God's name was going on ?!
She felt as if something was being pulled from her body. Her spirit? Her soul?
"What's happening to me--"
Haji
Your words can no longer reach him, you have become a child of the dark once more, maybe not physically but your mind has decided to take over to it's true nature...
She barely got to see Tora, her wings flapped violently she was in trouble. The bat was smushed together she crumbled into soft dirt.
"Let's play."

Aya took on a different body, a new face she didn't want to go back to her other self.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 2:39 pm

"I'll reside back within your darkness once you play with me, your not worth of my power, my true essence of darkness, Aya !" This figure took shape, forming into a woman who bared the power of my very darkness, she was a child from the night her red lustful eyes seemed to stare into my soul, what was left of it anyway. She was a big part of me, some how it feels as if my negativity was drained from my body. I felt weak without it. I must've caused her pain to take so much from her.
The End Of The Road. Dark
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 2:44 pm

Aya had completely changed her very appearance, she had white hair, with a pretty black bow in her hair. She had a green dress that seemed to give her a nice sweet look. There was a light that swirled around her body and it shined brightly. A sword rested in her hand, she opened it and held it above her.
"Angelic of Airs"
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 2:56 pm

" You can call me--Alice"
Alice held up her weapon, a small knife as she gripped it tighter it turned into a long scythe.
"I'll cut you into pieces Aya"
Alice rushed foward, she swung down her scythe aiming to cut her in half. But something stopped her attack as if rejecting it.

"Dont make a fool out of me."
Aya had been a bit quicker, she stood on the top of her head. Aya's hand was cut blood flowed down from the wound dripping onto her dress. She wasn't going to be fast enough. She flipped off twisting her body with a fluid motion, she held her sword close to her body the sword gathered energy as it contiuned in the same motion. As she landed on her feet, the sword held a brillant light. Aya ran foward toward Alice, she was just beginning to turn around.

Alice, timed it just right she swung her sword outward catching Aya's back in her blade, the girl screamed in pain as she was then pulled foward. "...Hi."
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 3:12 pm

Alice grabbed her hand as Aya tryed to swing her sword down to cut her flesh. She looked so pathetic, Alice squeezed her wrist to apply more pressure on her wrist. The white sword fell to the ground. With a loud thud, Alice dug he nails into her flesh causing her to bleed. "If I go any deeper you wont be able to hold a sword again, let alone anything else." She smirked in a thought of pleasure.

Aya felt her head grow a bit light as if her chakra was leaving her body. She managed to glance down she saw a stream of her chakra flow into Alice. Absorbing her life force.
"...No you wont be able to hold a weapon."
Aya lifted up her legs, she placed her left leg on Alice's right hand that was holding the scythe. She used her stomach as her center of gravity. Aya pushed off with her left foot rotating toward the right side to the other shoulder, Alice quickly pulled on her scythe cutting Aya's back. Alice hadn't let go of her wrist, Aya leaned foward once her foot touched Alice's shoulder. She stepped onto it bringing Alice's arm straight up, Aya twisted her arm as she came down for a landing.

"You BROKE IT !!! You Bitch !!"
A dark aura flew up surrounding Aya. It trapped her inside a dome. She wouldn't be able to get out. The dome began to drain her chakra from her body, hands reached out toward her grabbing her, one in particular was placed on her neck squeezing it to death.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 3:22 pm

Aya's back and wrist contiuned to bleed. It wouldn't end like this, Seductive Temptress !
I dont think I can use the power of darkness now. Uhm--
She could barely speak with the hand clamped around her throat.
"Sweet remorse. Send me to a place were I can be forgiven for my sins. In a place were everyone can see my heart and understand it's feelings. A place were the light shines, I call to you to fix my heart to show those of who I hurt to understand that I'm sorry. I call you Angelic of Airs to fix my soul. Cast it out this darkness so that I can live once more and pay for my sins."
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 3:30 pm

"Lotus of Light embrace my being of what I have left."
A white light broke out from the dome. As the shields cracked a great beam of light lit up the whole cave. A distance scream could be heard. The sword Angelic of Airs floated infront of her Aya took the sword, she rushed foward toward Alice though she couldn't see her, the scream lead her to her. She stabbed her in the back. She turned to back at me, the brillant light faded and she gave me a wicked smile. Then she burst into billions of tiny pieces of crystals.
"Yokata."
She fell to the ground in need of rest. She was still bloodly her wrist twictch viloently, her back felt like it was on fire. She needed to get strong. She sighed with deep relief as she thought of going home to Rozalyn. She's so cute.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 3:56 pm

Aya awoke to sound of the night. Her wounds hadn't healed completely but she was going to just walk on home. If she were to jump or move in any rough way her wounds would reopen no doubt.
She tryed to stand up but it wasn't happening. She felt another change coming on. It would seem that when she is only using light she take the form of this girl.
The End Of The Road. Anime-sword
But it would seem that she was back to her old self the darkness had settled around her heart.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 8:15 pm

--Time Skipped--
Aya's new appearance, was nice but she wasn't to surprised. She pulled a mirror out of her pocket. "Where'd this come from.."
"Must have left it in here back then--"
"Ah--it's the very first me."
She smiled as she played with her hair as well as the rest of her body.
"Sooo many cruves but so little time."
She still had her wounds to think about though.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Aya

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 8:21 pm

Aya headed over to the waterfall she needed to go for a swim and have her chakra restored to her. She sighed gently as she walked toward the waterfall it should be infront straight ahead in the direction of Mount Burakku Chi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End Of The Road.   The End Of The Road. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The End Of The Road.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Enigmas :: Hidden Cavern-
Jump to: