Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A talk with Rion I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A talk with Rion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 5:31 pm

*Room appeared out of a distorted portal, right into Rion's house. She would let her aura spill throughout the house, letting Rion know she was there. It was something important.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 5:41 pm

+~Instantly feeling Rozalyns intense aura, he told Jasdevi not to worry about going to greet the Visitor, instead he himself descnded from the top floor to the front room, passing through the floors as if he were a ghost. He had clearly used Galaxy Rhythm to pull off this stunt, and then returned Rhythm to it's normal form as he landed before Rozalyn~+ "Why do I get the feeling that you're here for something...fun?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 5:46 pm

*She smiled then pointed out a random window to Mount Burakku Chi. " The top of that mountain drains all lifeforce no matter who you are, but lately, its been...giving OFF, energy. A malicious kind at that. A strange domain can be seen from it, and I think it would be fun to go investigate it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 7:12 pm

"Well this sounds promising, I propose we leave immediately." +~Rion walks towards the door, but stops next to Rozalyn, turning his head to look at her~+ "Unless of course we're bringing someone else with us...?" +~Rion was anxious to go, but it was important to figure out if it would just be the 2 of them, or if someone else were coming.~+
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 7:35 pm

*Jumping through the peaks of the treacherous mountains before laying at the gates of my master's home, I stood before the massive gates and slowly pushed them opening as I waited for Jasdevi or someone else to show as I walked closer to the house.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1July 6th 2009, 7:41 pm

*Rozalyn pointed in the direction of Domo's aura. "He will accompany us, your apprentice. Now, we canleave whenver your ready." She faded away, for now.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A talk with Rion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A talk with Rion   A talk with Rion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A talk with Rion
Page 1 of 1