Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kai's Place - Page 5 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kai's Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kai's Place - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 4:16 pm

*i look to tomoyo, confused*
hey, are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 4:33 pm

Tomoyo nodded. She hated lying, but... "Oh, yes. Just a headache..." she said, smiling nervously. She didn't want him to worry. 'Oooh, what a little dumbfuck lieing bitch!' Z teased, sneering.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 4:37 pm

*my eyes would begin to change into the ryuugan off a reflex, but i would stop the process. something wasnt right, but i had to trust her. i nod and smile*
ok, i'll take your word for it
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 4:47 pm

Tomoyo faked a smile as guilt clawed at her stomach. "Damn straight you will" Z answered for Tomoyo, stealing her voice again. Tomoyo clamped her hands over her mouth, shaking her head. "No no no no no.... I didn't mean to say that...." she said, desperately trying to cover up for Z.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 4:53 pm

*i stand up, walk to the kitchen and grab another root beer out the fridge, all in silence. i take a sip of it before looking to tomoyo, slowly walking back to her*
...you know you can tell me anything, right?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 5:00 pm

Tomoyo bit her bottom lip, wanting to tell him everything. But she couldn't. She relied on him for too much... This was her problem. Or atleast she thought so. But the guilt was clawing away at her. ".....I....I.... Nothing's wrong. I don't want you to worry...." drawinig blood, she looked up at him with a sad smile. "Sorry..." In a flash of light, Tomoyo was gone.

(Lol, I looove the drama Im getting with Z and N..... >D If you were wondering what Z is, there's a thread in the cemeteary~ ....Which I still have to finish....>>)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 5:13 pm

((wow...this is interesting...sweet))
*i sit on the couch, wanting to believe she was ok. but that look on her face...*
*sigh* just...stay safe...please
*i turn out the lights in my house as everything gets enveloped in perfect darkness. the purple aura around me seeps into the floor as if it were feeding on the darkness in the room. i walk to the bedroom and take another look at my now dark house. i sigh as i close the door behind me, going to sleep for the first time in weeks*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 7:13 pm

(Lol, I like Z. Alot. I hope she can stay for awhile. >D)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 7:15 pm

((it'd make things more interesting. thats for sure))
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 7:16 pm

(( Hellz Yes. She''ll be around for quite awhile. >D))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 7:20 pm

((heheh, awesome))
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 10:57 am

::Time Skip::

After wandering around Vescrutia, Kagami became restless in his genin rank. It was always his dream to be able to achieve great things though his career as a shinobi. Unfortunately, that dream was almost brought to a standstill. But now, with another chance to prove himself, he wouldn't waste any time in becoming as strong as he could. Which brings him to Kai's home. He heard through the grapevine that Kai was one of the people with the power to assess his skills and assign him a his correct ranking. Might as well go see him.

Kagami knocked on the door firmly, wanting to be heard. He leaned his head closer to the door and began to speak into the door. "Kai Ishidate? Are you home?" He knocked again, this time slightly louder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 7:21 pm

*i roll out my bed and fall to the floor with a thud. i slowly walk to the door and open it, rubbing my eyes*
...yo?
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 11:20 pm

Kagami removes his face from the door and looks at the sleepy guy in front of him. "Oh, hi" he says. "You're Kai, right? I was hoping that you could give me a ranking exam... I kinda wanna see where I stand... In this new place." He rubs his head and smiles brightly, hoping that the Anbu would oblige him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 3:37 am

...can't pass up such a request, now can i?
*i try to give a smile, but no luck. i scratch my head*
meet at the exam grounds, ok?
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 1:11 pm

"Alright then. I'll see you there." With that, Kagami walks away from the door and heads to his battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:43 pm

--------timeskip--------------
*i walk in and snap my fingers, lighting up the room*
feels good to be home
*i look to tomoyo and smile*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:49 pm

Z walked in, frowning. It was much shabbier then her previous resedince, but that was 17 yeaars ago. Which meant... She was 34? .....Jesus lord, that sucked. Ah well. Oh. He's waiting for me to say something... Um...

"Sure is" Z said, smiling smally, looking around the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:52 pm

*i sit on the couchand close my eyes, smiling happily*
haven't been home in a while
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:56 pm

Z walked over and sat on Kai's lap, grinding her backside against him nochalantly. "Oh? Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 4:11 pm

*i smile as grab tomoyo's waist*
never had the time
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 4:13 pm

Z smirked, grinding against Kai alittle more. "But we have all the time we need now, hmm~?" she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 4:25 pm

*i would grab tomoyo's waist and pull her closer, kissing her neck*
of course we do
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 4:30 pm

Z smirked again. "Wonderful" she commented nonchalantly. Shivering slightly, she pressed herself harder against Kai, running lines over his legs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 4:40 pm

indeed
*i kiss tomoyo's neck again, running my hand down her stomach. this would be fun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kai's Place
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5