Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kai's Place - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kai's Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

Kai's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:27 pm

Tomoyo smiled warmly, staring into Kai's eyes. She blinked, smiling. "What are you thinking about...?" she asked. He looked like he was thinking deeply about someething....She was getting alittle lost in his eyes, however......>>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:34 pm

*i smile as i look tomoyo into her eyes, my eyes giving a gold glow*
...if i told you i love you...would you believe me?
*as i say this, i smile. it was the truth, i really did feel this way about her*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:37 pm

Tomoyo blushed, smiling. "Not only would I believe you....I'd say I loved you too..." She said, kissing him as soon as the words were free from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:51 pm

*smiling, i hold tomoyo close as i lay back, kissing her back the same way she did. finally, i told her how i felt. nothing could be better than the feeling i felt now*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:55 pm

Tomoyo smiled, one of her hands tracing random zig-zags across his chest. She was feeling pretty much like Kai was right now....That no feeling could top the feelings she felt when she was with him...She blushed. Everything was so perfect...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 2:08 pm

*i run one hand down her back and the other through her hair*
now this is how it should be
*i kiss tomoyo, smiling as i did. it felt good to have her with me. no matter what, i knew she'd be there*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 2:31 pm

Tomoyo grinned inside, loving ever moment of this. "I agree...." She moved herself gently onto Kai's lap, wrapping her arms lightly around his neck and laying her little kisses on his neck again...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:09 pm

*i smile as tomoyo kisses my neck again. i lace my hands with seiun again and run them up and down tomoyo's back, nibbling on her ear in the process*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:28 pm

Tomoyo shiverd, nibbling on his skin gently again. She then made a trail of kisses from his neck to his mouth, nibbling on his bottom lip before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:38 pm

*i shudder a bit and continue running my hands around tomoyo's back. i then begin tracing around tomoyo's sides and down her thighs, leaving seiun on her skin, tingling her*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 3:54 pm

Tomoyo shivered again, a soft moan escaping her. She pressed herself closer against Kai, tracing his jawbone with a single finger while she continued kissing him. She loved him so...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:05 pm

*i continue leaving the little bits of seiun all over tomoyo's body. heh, a multi-purposed kekei genkai. my love for her was growing with every moment. i let out a happy sigh as tomoyo continues kissing me, her soft lips feeling so amazing on mine*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:20 pm

Tomoyo broke off the kiss, needing air. Well, techinically she didn't...But she liked to feel human. "You....Are....Amazing...." she whispered against his neck, catching her breath. Her whole body was tingiling. She kept tracing his jawbone, smiling. "And I...Love...You..." She said, kissing his chin again. She was so blissfully content~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:31 pm

*i smile as i catch my breath as well*
i could say the same about you. youre wonderful
*i smile as i kiss her forehead*
i love you too
*i continue running my hands around her body. this was what it felt like...to be happy with no strings attached*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 2:44 pm

She smiled warmly, this really being the one time she could be happy freely. She kissed his cheek, sighing happily. "Kai, I'll be honest. I really don't have anywhere to live. Do you think...I could...maybe move in with you?" she asdked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 2:48 pm

*i smile warmly*
of course tomoyo. id like that
*it really was quite lonely and boring in there. maybe tomoyo could liven the place up*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:00 pm

Tomoyo grinned, resting ner head on Kai's chest. "As would I.....Kai.....I think the futures bright for us..." she said, laughing and smiling, watching some light filter thorough a window.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:10 pm

*i laugh as well*
yeah, real bright
*i sigh with happiness and lay back, running my hand through tomoyo's hair*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:19 pm

Tomoyo closed her eyes, pleased. "You know what I mean...~" She said, chuckling as she traced light fingers on his sides, searching for a ticklish spot....Muahaha...>>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:41 pm

of course
-i smile and chuckle a little as tomoyo finds my ticklish spot-
oh god, why is that there? XP
*i laugh*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 3:56 pm

"Ah ha, so I have found it..." she said, laughing as she increased speed and pressed her fingers slightly harder. Finding ticklish spots were fun~ XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:02 pm

*i squirm a little, laughing*
oh come on!
*i poke at tomoyo's ribs, trying to find her's*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:09 pm

She chuckled, continuing. "Hah, silly, it's on my feet-" she stopped her sentence suddenly, shaking her head. "Oops....>>"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:22 pm

*devious smile*
oh really
*i focus seiun to my fingertips and begin to tickle tomoyo's feet*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 4:26 pm

A smile began to twitch at the corner of Tomoyo's feet. The bad hting about her being ticklish...Is that the spots were she was ticklish...She was extremly ticklish. Tomoyo collapsed on Kai's chest in a howl of laughter, and once she let the first laugh through, they just kep coming...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai's Place   Kai's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kai's Place
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next