Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

Village of Residence : Village lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Devil's Inheritance

Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Empty
PostSubject: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 12:42 pm

Name:Reikon Keiri
Height:4"7
Weight:97 bls

Description:(I will have an Avatar that you may all go by)

Bio/Background:Reikon Keiri is from the same clan and family pool as Shinji. There is another branch of this clan/family in which is the Keiri branch. This branch was created from the first branch Karasu. His childhood didn't consist of much. He was trained by family even at a young age for preparation into the academy. After having left the family compound he went to the academy where he trained and learned. He graduated early his first year with slightly better than the average marks. He is now a genin in the Village Lost in the Depths.

Last edited by Reikon Keiri on August 5th 2009, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 12:55 pm

Your entire existence has to be changed, here in Vescrutia there is no "fire and brimstone, bad place hell" hell is entirel different... of course you could come from a different type of hell from another dimesion or some shit. But the hell here is completely different.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 1:03 pm

and isn't er, if Kham didn't miss this, but isnt Diablo already here, and you can't technically create a character around him O.o unless asked to?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:05 pm

well isnt there always a different version of hell? In many places around the world hell has a different story, a different description, a different version. So Kham technically i am using a different hell. It just so happens my version of hell i like most is the version thats hellfire and brimstone...and is somewhat based around the game diablo. also if you notice in the very beginning of my Bio its say I am rumored meaning that its only a rumor and i could just be a very sick twisted guy who doesn't remember enough details about his past and just goes with the rumors because as of right now in his life they were the only thing that would make sense of the things he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:16 pm

Just make it another dimension of Hell and we're cool, kay?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:21 pm

-sighs- it is another dimension of hell...there is no one single dimension of hell ever...thats what i just said but in bigger words. my "dimension" of hell could be completely different form the next guy who joins this site wanting to be a demon. he version of hell could be an icy death world were demons roam the plains of an everlasting ice storm. its all different. saying to use a different "dimension" is pointless cause its what i've already done. besides i dont really see where anyone here is using the same version as i am...so far the only thing my version and this site have in common is the name diablo...which is spanish for devil so thats not even really a big thing in common sense the word can be used anywhere and isnt a unique name or anything that you guys made up
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 2:51 pm

Blackthorn just forget what I just said...i'll pm you...i think we should continue this in pms instead of taken up space on my bio page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~   Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reikon Keiri ~The Mahlyenki Dyoval~
Page 1 of 1