Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning home. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 12:32 pm

Zeik walks into the HG of what was suppose to be Kurai's shinobi team. He slowly paced around touching a picture here and there. With every passing moment his knees would buckle harder and his eyes would grow wetter,he fought with every fiber of his being not to cry. Zeik believe he had shed more then enough tears for Kurai and that anymore of them would cause to lose what shed of dignity he had left. The guilt of hurting his friends abandoning his village and denouncing his own children weighed heavy on the Hellgate's heart

"...Kurai............I'M so sorry"

Hearing himself speak the love of his life name was the final straw,zeik quickly fell to his knees and begin to let out the tears he had been holding
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 12:43 pm

The area of the Queen's Guard was in the vicinity, and Lucius had only recently woken up when he could hear, and feel, the presence of someone very familiar. Yet on a closer approach, the scene was more and more dismal, finally realizing who wasn't there instead..

Where a smile was forming a frown appeared and tears of all colors of emotion welled in Lucius's eyes as he slowly approached Zeik Hellgate, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's Lady Kurai.. isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 12:50 pm

Zeik feeling the hand of a fellow Chaos resident hides his tears. He did not wish to appear any weaker then he already thought himself to be

"AWW..Lucius"

Zeik wipes his face a bit more and acts as though every thing is fine

"How have you been. Havent see you in quite a while"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 12:57 pm

"Don't give me that, you.."

He practically throws his arms around the body of his Master and mentor for the years he'd been here, sobbing his own tears of both joy and relieved grief.

"..for some things, Zeik, appearances don't even matter. Let it out, you need to.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:00 pm

(((why does zeik keep having very questionable moments with guys. first vashy now lucius...damn my reputation is going to come into question for this)))

Zeik easy his way out of lucius arms. he was far to distrout for any remotely close to reason at this time "I have abandoned my children and caused the death of my wife. The only thing I wish to let out, is how strongly I pray for death...yet I go without an answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:05 pm

((Lmao, don't worry about it. Lu's a pseudo-pimp anyway >>; ))

"And yet you have no clue what I've been through since your disappearence.."

A thick, black swirl of energy appeared at his feet as he recalled the sheer chaos his mind had been in for the past year and a half..

"..I know I don't speak alone when I say that this Kingdom hasn't been in its best shape. It needs a King, Zeik."
Back to top Go down
The Waunderer

The Waunderer

Village of Residence : Unknown
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:10 pm

*A black aura had appeared within the hall as the hooded figure emerged from the black cloud the had formed.*

And it soon will have one.

*The fanged smile on the man could be seen through the darkness in his hood as his hands were clasped together behind him.*

It seems you've changed again young one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:12 pm

"A KING. how on earth can I lead others when the decision i made a little over a year ago lead to the death of my WIFE" Zeik's voice begins to show off the grave amounts of stress that is buried within his soul "I can not and will not try to lead anyone else...I..dont even know the names of my children....I cant do anything for any one in this state" Zeik rises to his feet and walks towards the door "If the chaos needs a king give it to aka-" Zeik turns to face the figure that so rudly enter his queens HG "Who are you" Zeik's sharingan can be seen spiraling around in his eye's "..you aren't of this world..how did you get here"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:18 pm

"You.."

Lucius instantly unsheathed his blade, shouting Umbra's release command as he met the hooded figure menacingly. His eyes were a deep orange color, much like Eta's..

"Zeik, please return to Castle Hellgate. I'll meet back with you as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
The Waunderer

The Waunderer

Village of Residence : Unknown
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Unknown

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:23 pm

*The figure raised his arm aimed at Lucius, as a black mist emitted from his palm to slam Lucius to the wall on the other side. His hood then shifted as if he was looking at Zeik.*

Ah.. You must be the gatekeeper. Glad to finally meet you your lordship.

*His voice carried a sarcasm as well as a sort of amusement as his hand lowered and took it's place back behind him.*

It seems you are not well...

Last edited by The Waunderer on July 13th 2009, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:27 pm

Zeik jumps in the path of the mist cutting it straight down the middle with his right fist engulfed in makai chakra "How dare vermin such as yourself sully my late wives building" Zeik grabs hold of the stranger warping both of them to a random area
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 1:28 pm

"Shit.."

Having been aught by surprise, Lucius landed on the ground next to the wall, whatever wounds he had healing rather quickly. Slowly standing, he held Umbra in both hands as he gave the command. "Shift.." Umbra was now a black, scythe-like weapon with a slightly shorter handle than most. The blade itself was easily as long as a standard katana, and wider than one as well. Hastily tracing the chakra flow, he tried to pinpoint Zeik's warping location, hoping to get there in time with his own flash-stepping..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home.   Returning home. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning home.
Page 1 of 1